Song of Ice and Fire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blackhand
Anyone read this series? I'm currently wrapping up the third book in the series. IMO its the best series out there right now.

If any of you have read the series, who is your favorite character? Mine is gotta be Tyrion Lannister. He's cunning and intelligent and his physical problems as well as his emotional strain make him the most compelling character to me.

MasterWizard
I've just started reading the first one, and I like it so far. I'm only about 1/4 way through the book.

Tyrion is also my favourite character to read about.

Blackhand
Master I think you'll enjoy this series. I have been engrossed with every book. I've been reading book 3 a bit slow but thats mainly because the 4th book hasn't come out yet so I'm taking my time lol. Tyrion does some cool things in the first and second books. I'm about 1/3 of the way through the 3rd book and he really hasn't had too big of a part yet...but he will I'm sure.

MasterWizard
I'm at a very interesting part in the first one right now concerning Tyrion.

I find so far that the books are written like you would write a movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.