Can anyone help me identify this film?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Star69
Hey guys, i'm new here and I hope someone here can help me out. I'm looking to put a title on an old horror film I remember from the 80's. I don't know if it was an actual film or just a made for tv movie and I have very little to describe the plot, but maybe it'll jog someone's memory.

I distinctly remember the "killer creatures" in this film being octagon shaped creatures. The looked a bit like an octopus, but the were flat, shaped like octagon's and had membranes between the tentacles. I believe they lived in the water and would attack by flying at the person, sticking to them and sucking their blood.

I don't remember much more except for one of the settings being the requisite "teenage kids up at the lake in a cabin" thing. It's possible that the whole film took place there.

If anyone has any inkling into what this might be called or where I can find out, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks guys!smile

Reborn Again
I have a vague idea of what movie you're referring to, I remember this one, but I can't for the life of me remember the name. Search www.imdb.com under horror, perhaps a title will be familiar?

They were squids or jellyfish creatures I think.

"Attack of the Jellyfish?"

slayer
i've been asking around at several horror forums, when uii receive a reply than i will fill u in!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.