Simon Kinberg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

buffymitch
Who is this guy i want every thing on him. The good stuff and bad stuff and everything in between. If this guy thinks to screw up one thing about this movie...
Simon Kinberg

TheFilmProphet
Simon's Filmography:

# Killer's Game, The (2004) (pre-production)
# Fantastic Four (2005) (filming)
# XXX: State of the Union (2005) (filming) (written by)
# Mr. and Mrs. Smith (2005) (post-production)
And now X-Men 3

pr1983
very new list, he aint done nothin older?

TheFilmProphet
Nope, I guess he is a rookie.

Simon Kinberg

Actor - filmography

1. Mr. and Mrs. Smith (2005) (post-production) .... Investment Banker #1

Producer - filmography

1. Mr. and Mrs. Smith (2005) (post-production) (co-producer)

pr1983
wow, well hopefully he can do the job

TheFilmProphet
I hope so. *(crosses fingers.)*

Paola
what the hell happened with Whedon?

TheFilmProphet
He was up for director not writer. So no one knows if he will be the director yet.

buffymitch
I don't know any of those movies were they any good???

TheFilmProphet
They haven't been released yet.

buffymitch
So we can't say anything How does he have so many movies on his name and not be experienced at all??

TheFilmProphet
I can't really tell you whether he is a good writer or not YET but if the FF movie is any indication of his talent then I don't expect too many great things for X3.

buffymitch
What is the FF

TheFilmProphet
Fantastic Four

buffymitch
Well he better not screw things up Coz I consider making an X-MEN movie just like heart surgery. NOTHING can go wrong.

pr1983
amen, it better be good

Prodigy
We can attack him if it's bad, right? The whole classic "Mob of Rabid Fans Attack" thing?

TheFilmProphet
I agree.

buffymitch
Ok sorry for saying this Simon (okay i'm not really sorry) But stay away from this script. In fact don't think about it.
You have 4 movies in the making now which are

Killer's Game, The (2004)
I don't know anything about this movie. All i know is it's about some hit-man who wants to kill himself (might be good/might be bad)

Fantastic Four (2005)
Doomed to be bad.

XXX: State of the Union (2005)
Is this the sequel to that stupid Vin diesel Movie. That movie sucked more than ever

Mr. and Mrs. Smith (2005)
Now with this movie i'm a bit confused. It has Brad Pitt and Angelia Jolie in it. I'm A huge Jolie fan but i have to say her last few movies haven't done great but i just watch every movie with her in it.

Now I see that you have worked on two movies.
Charlies Angels II: Full Throttle and Catwoman

I loved Charlie's angels 2 but was it really that great?? no. It was just an action flick with no real meaning. Just Some hot girls in hot clothes Kicking Demi Moore's Ass. Which I enjoyed. I haven't seen Catwoman which i'll probably enjoy but was it praised by anyone really. I expext it to be just like Charlie's angels

Yes I Liked Charlie's Angels 2 but it is in no way like X-men. The X-men movie may be Comic book movies but they are metaphors for life. YOu just can't screw things up. They are almost philosophical

Please Simon Think this trough. You can't screw this up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.