Arsenal FC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gunners_1
just wanted to know, is there any arsenal fans in here

dean7879
no but they are my fav team in the prem

alic88
o ya is their unbeaten run still going on? or were they defeated..

dean7879
they are still undefeated

48 games undefeated

amity75
They're OK but then any English team who isn't Man U is OK in my opinion. It's such a joy to see them lodged mid table.

naybean
Ye i'm an arsenal fan big grin but a bad one cos i hardly ever manage to watch the games anymore. Most of them are on sky sad

ldene
the unbeaten run of MIGHTY Arsenal is up to 49 now!!

Bring on Man U and we will show them how to play proper football!!!!

deadly_force
boooooo come on utd kick there a$$es on the weekend

Kantar
Oh arsenal, cool team just wait till man u find out what we are doing in other words no 50 is coming up

deadly_force
^what u got to say for yourself now man utd all the way

nick1811
49 and out, beaten by the best, mind

alic88
haha..... MAN UTD sure kicked their butt

texas-killah
I'm Arsenal throug and through... I think they' re going to Bad Waltersdorf next week and then comes the Amsterdam tournament! I'm so excited!

rohan524
Im an Arsenal fan. But I haven't visited the forums lately. Sorry, what games are you talking about? Last I know Arsenal had silverware in the form of the FA Cup which I can't say for ManU... Nothing's showing in ESPN and Star Asia...What the #@%7*! am I missing?

texas-killah
Arsenal's trainig camp is in bad waltersdorf (Austria ). They're going to play 2 games against some Austrian teams and one against a Slovenian. Then they will go to the Netherlands, where they're going to play against Ajax and other teams....=)

rohan524
Ok thanks! Been a while since I heard news about the Gunners, except when it's bad (like Van Persie getting jailed, Freddie being hesitant to sign, Pires transferring to Inter, JA Reyes to Madrid, etc.)

texas-killah
there are always these kind of stories.... Jose will stay (100%!) Freddie will sign too.
But I'm not quite sure about persie though...
now there are rumours about Vieira and that Juve want to sign him---) total rubbish!!! Arsene wanted to sign Baptista (a seville striker, he's awesome!!!!) but he won't be able to join us bec of his passport dilemma...
so what's new???!!...wright philips is our next target but arsene is waiting until chelski make their bid...

rohan524
Vieira has officially moved to Juventus. So Bergkamp is now the Gunners' captain? We haven't had any signings since Hleb...

darth_royke

T.M
well no shawn wright phillips.

good news for gunners is the ashley coal signed a new contract.

texas-killah
yes Vieira left. Don't think we will get SWP! Chelsea has more money... I think that Henry will be the new captain cuz he is such a loyal player!

T.M
i think Bergkamp will be captain this year.

u see Henry's first goal against Weiz in the game yesterday ?. great goal.

darth_royke
i've heard rumours of henry leaving, though i doubt arsenal will let him.... unless its for a substantial amount of money. i think arsenal need to buy a few players, and good young players too

texas-killah
they have already bought Hleb from VfB Stuttgart (germany)...don't think he is that great. but we will see...

no I couldn't see henry's goal...don't have sky sport...that's sad

henry won't leave

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.