How the figth begins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Commander
Natalie Portman occurs and confronts Anakin with a thing in the area, which reminds of an area in the death star in the classical Trilogie, which looks however more worn out and more weathered. She and Hayden begin about Ian McDiarmids a character to argue (Palpatine) and the power, which he will not give up. Hayden is to be supported quite annoyed that she does not support him thereby, Palpatine and Natalie is again unyielding in the fact that Hayden is to help her, by placing itself against Palpatine. She says to him such a thing how: " Either he or I ". They argue always far, until he loses totally control and with power he chokes her like it Vader in the classical films so often demonstrated - and in this moment Obi Wan comes in, falls themselves on Anakin (it wants that Anakin loosens the grasp against Padme) and the fight begins.

cylob49
Now i feel a lot better

sith_darth_jay
blink

Commander
@ cylob49:
For what reason do you feel better?

PVS
BS thread

Commander
BS?

Jedi Priestess
Where are you getting this information?

PVS
its fan fic

cylob49
Because i made the same mistake you have...posted info thats already up on the forums.

But ya know we cant read everything thats up...and just as Anakin does in your post.... people gonna make mistakes. wink

Jedi Priestess
thanks for the update and pvs both your av and sig SUCK IMHO stick out tongue

PVS
please, no BS threads...pretty please?

PVS
and JP, stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
sorry buddy the av just makes me wanna...........well PUKE laughing and you already know how I feel about politics stick out tongue

PVS
<--- my av is sexy stick out tongue

you know its sexy!! i bet your just percolating. stick out tongue

Commander
I have the information from a respectable, reliable German web page. I do not imagine determine anything out
!@PVS: Are you 24 hours on the day in this forum? No more information from me, but remember, in Germany start the star Wars films first.

PVS
is his name supershadow? laughing out loud

and no, im not on 24. i do need at least 7 hours of sleep per night.

sith_darth_jay
the same info was in AICN, so....

Jedi Priestess
being on AICN dont make it legit.......that guy is off base more than he is on messed

Sith Master X
Never trust a word coming from AICN. lol

Commander
there is a difference between officially confirmed pieces of news and fan assumptions.

jedijunky1138
Please divulge your source.

OB1-adobe
This guy can't speak or write english very well, so I'll go easy on him.

Commander
f you can write and speak German very well, I consider you. I give my Informatione simply into a Translater. I feel here very many hostilities although we are all star Wars fans . My information is from first hand. Unbelievably as arrogant you are.

Sith Master X
Well, we're all pretty sure Anakin chokes Padme, I think the reason is, why he does it.

OB1-adobe
What the Fuk are talking about? I wasn't being hostile.

jedijunky1138
We don't have a problem with the way you use a translator. We don't want to have an issue with you ether. I would like to know your source though. You seem reluctant to post it.

OB1-adobe
Theforce.net posted that info like two days ago. It came from AICN.

jedijunky1138
What I want to know is what this reputable German website is.

OB1-adobe
Its probably something you have seen before. There was a lot european websites that had OT DVD stuff on them. I'm sure they got their info from AICN.

Commander
that is not correct.

PVS
i cant understand why you refuse to post it.

BS thread

captainmidnight
verify the assumption through the official info please?

captainmidnight
GOOOO KERRY......WWWOOOOOWWEEEEEE!!!!! Happy Dance

mephistodesigns
DITTO!!!! Happy Dance rock

and what is wrong with peter griffin pleasuing himself with his own manbood? it's HILLARIOUS!!!!!!!

Gangularis
amazingly enough i love both PVS's avatar and sig...

especially since i have every episode of family guy on my comp and am anxiously awaiting the new episodes in 2005 and because i think the GOP are a bunch of grown up frat boy Nazis.

mephistodesigns
kinda like the empire....starts from a BS WAR, misleading the public on who the real enemy is.... big grin
and then there's the patirot act which is pretty much a subdued Emperor's New Order. It's pretty unconstitutional...

Gangularis
oouldn't agree with you more.

jedijunky1138
I thought this was a STAR WARS thread not a Bush bashing rally. If you want to talk politics goto another forum please.

jedijunky1138
THEN NAME YOUR SOURCE MR. DAN RATHER!

Jedi Priestess
why are this thread and the ACIN one even open still?

Ushgarak
Please stop these irrelevant distractions. Posters who continue to bring politics to these threads will be warned.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.