I cannot even think of a Subject for this...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Samurai Guy
You see, this one time, I was sitting at my house, and I heard this knock at my door. It was a sweet little girl selling cookies. She has vanilla, maple, chocolate, mint, and everything I could imagine.

I said, "How much are the mint cookies, my dear?"

And she said... "I need about tree-fitty."

It was about that time I noticed the little girl was a 65 story dinosaur from the Jurrasic era. That dang Loch Ness Monster was back. I yelled, "we work hard for our money around here and we dont just give it away, Monster! I ain't givin you no Tree-Fitty!"

Tree-Fitty = Three dollars and Fifty cents.

Corran
Do you mean 3 and a half bucks?

Darinda
i don't get it?

unknownrocker
isnt that from family guy or something like that

f00tball
ther's no point to this thread at all but its random and random is cool

NyC-gUrL
huh schmoll

Samurai Guy
I felt like typing something. Sorry to have troubled you all.

Does anyone want to hear about the next time I was harassed by the Loch Ness Monster?

Actually, South Park.

NyC-gUrL
tell us eek!

Clovie
blink whhaaaaat?

ladygrim
no expression ...

Samurai Guy
I love the blank stares. And Corran, yes. Three and a Half dollars.

I was babysitting this terrific little tyke, and he was playing in his sandbox and laughing and such, and I was sitting in a lawn chair sipping on a long island iced tea. He runs up to me, "Uncle Scott!! Uncle Scott!!"

I said, "Chris, my boy, what do you need?"
"I need about tree-fitty."

Now it was about that time I got a little suspicious. I said, "Chris my boy, what do you need Tree-Fitty for?"
"My friend Goo Goo the Dinosaur needs it." I walked over to his sand box and rest assured there was a 86 story tall dinosaur from the mesozoic period.

I looked up and yelled, "Damn you, Monster! If you want Tree-Fitty you should go and earn it like all the other people in the world!"

NyC-gUrL
laughing out loud

ladygrim
okkkkkaaaayyy

Samurai Guy
I was taking the boat to Shelbyville one day, and I had an onion tied to my belt, which, you see... was the style at the time.

The boat cost a nickle, which then had pictures of "bumblebees" on them. "Give me five bees for a quarter," we'd say.

Anyways, I paid my bee and got on the boat, and I had an onion tied to my belt, which was the style at the time. We didnt have those little white ones that are out now, no sirree. We had these BIG PURPLE ones. Anyways, that is not the point, the point is that I had an onion tied to my belt, which was the style at the time.

I was standing there, with the onion tied to my belt (which was the style at the time) and a nice man approached me, wearing a trenchcoat and a bowler... and he had an onion tied to his belt, which was the style at the time. He said, "I will give you this onion, but you have to buy it from me?"
"How much," I asked.
"I need about tree-fitty." Now it was about that time that I noticed this man was a 100 story tall dinosaur from the paleolithic era.
"Dang you, Monster! I aint gonna just hand over tree-fitty for an onion to tie to my belt! I dont care if it is the style right now! I slave day in and day out for my money!"

LoSt_
...And the fact that this is like a joke off another site means....no difference to you??
http://www.butlerwebs.com/jokes/toilet3.htm

pinsleepe
scared

Samurai Guy
Actually, South Park.

I am sorry, what was that, Lost_? I credit the source, thank you. Do your homework before accusing people of Plagarism. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.