JKR Chat transcript!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shaber

shaber

shaber

shaber

Phoenix
wow! go shaber!

megajoint
WOW SO MUCH ANSWERS !!!!!

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FINALLY WE KNOW SOME OF THE THINGS THAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!!

buffywill07
WOw! I have first read it in the leaky cauldron, and I love this

hermione 3: Will Harry and Hermione will be together? *sight*
JK Rowling replies -> lol Not saying... but you've had enough clues by now, surely?!

She did not say anything , unlike on wat she said about D/Hr pairing
and about ron, he is going to die

minnie
man, shaber! this is so great! muchas gracias! smile big grin Happy Dance Happy Dance thumb up pirate

Pallas Athene
This was awesome! I have some more ideas on what the coming books will be like.

SAtown_punk
Ron is not going to die. I don't think so, anyway.

Thanks for this, it truly is a wonderful bit of information. There were a few things that really jumped out at me. It's just going to be too damn long before the 6th book comes out!

xoxoheartxoxo
i think im in love w/ saber lol soo much info

shaber
You can see the Weasley question amongst them.

I believe the questions were picked at random. Alot of stupid ones got through sad

shanie623
Is there going to be another chat session with JKR soon? Because I'd want to ask her questions myself. About the Weasley's age,... dude, I want to explain to her what she wrote in the 3rd book that makes it not possible for Charlie to be only 2 year older than Percy. LOL... And I want to ask her what does "live to leave school" means? AAAAAAGGH! Does that mean Ron's going to drop out like Fred and George? LOL.

danis4ever
This is so amazing! Too bad she is sometimes secretive.! Which really makes me thirst more for d books!

Way to go man! You rock!

Hey!
Umm.
I've read about Marcus Flint. He had to do a year again, so he is stil in Hogwarts!

"Everything is possible if you got nerve. ~Ginny Weasley

--------Something Wicked This Way Comes--------

celestial_moon
i think she meant ron might die

shanie623
nooooooooooo... i would be soooo devastated if ron dies!!! i mean, when sirius died I WAS SOOOOOOO SAD ABOUT IT!!! but if ron dies........ waaaaaaaaaaahh! ron is like my favorite!!!! dont say that celestial_moon sad it breaks my heart.

celestial_moon
sorry i would hate it if ron died 2

iluvsirius
me 2....i couldnt take it!not after sirius death!that was hard..imagine dealing with Ron's death?!?!?noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

RebelPhoenix
Wow that was amazing! She answered (or partially at least wink ) so many questions! I have so many new ideas now! big grin

tassie
ok, so that's confirmed now... Sirius does have some important role later on, even though he's dead.... i knew she couldn't kill him off like that and not have him leave back a trace of any kind of help to the Order... just have to wait to read it now!

ArrghPirateGirl
Hmmm Interesting Well that squashes some of the romours ive herd

megajoint
althout it's a shame some childrens (note this) asked her bad questions....
about her life or what she wanted to do if she was....etc.
*groan*
like:
What is the sixth book going to be called? The seventh?
JK Rowling replies.......like she would've answered it

Rorujin: Did Wormtail used Voldemort's wand to kill Cedric? Is it why Cedric comes out of Voldemort's wand even though was Wormtail who killed him?.......he could've come to this forum

and more........
and the stupidest question of all.....tam tam tam tam tam(drums)

Andrews: Does Voldemort die in the last book?
JK Rowling replies -> Now, do you really really think I'd answer that?!
thumb downwackoWhat the f**k?

shaber
What about the question "Will Ron play Quidditch?" eek! sick

muse5
God, she is such a writer... i don't mean lilke she's published books and all, i mean that every single response with the exception of a few are ambiguous (2 meanings)!!! hey you guys, what's everyone's theory on 'the one who will never return' since it was brought up in the chat... i wonder which sites have got it right

celestial_moon
mmmmmmmm...good question

airangel
I think its Ron.....sad

I think Harry will be with Hermy b/c if Ron dies that will push Harry and Hermy closer together.............

Also..I wonder who Harry will tell FIRST about the prophecy. I know he wants to tell Sirius........but that's not possible..........

He looks to Hermy for answers and friendship........but Ron is his boy and he usually tells him first.......................

hrm..........

She answered sooooooo many questions.

GOOD FINDING ON THIS ONE!!! big grin

pretty angel
ron might be killed by voldemort

airangel
Or if Harry dies...Ron and Hermy will get together...........

I'm wondering if someone else kills voldemort and in the end that kills Harry as well.

I wonder if that is why Dumbledore has never done anything. I think he knows that Harry will die if Voldemort dies. Think about it...Dumbledore knows EVERYTHING and he could have easily killed Voldy...but if he killed Voldy it might kill Harry..............

orient_celts
Thanks, Shaber. Finally, something to chew on ... hehehe

ArrghPirateGirl
Hmm interesting theorys

shaber
<Bumping> smile

Emerika
Debbie: What will Ron's job be when he leaves school?
JK Rowling replies -> Well, assuming he lives to leave school... I'm not going to tell you

Now that HBP is out we get it!!its not that he's gonna DIE its that hes not going for his 7th year! sad sad That mean they REALLY aren't going back...... *sniff* Aw, what the heck. I'll be supremely awesomely wickedly happy when the 7th book is out! As long as we have Harry POtter to look foreward to i okay with all that. And when all of them are out theres fanfiction and then we can read the books again! OMG I LOVE HARRY POTTER!!!!!

<3<3<3<3<3
Emerika

The Phantom
Originally posted by Emerika
Debbie: What will Ron's job be when he leaves school?
JK Rowling replies -> Well, assuming he lives to leave school... I'm not going to tell you

Now that HBP is out we get it!!its not that he's gonna DIE its that hes not going for his 7th year! sad sad That mean they REALLY aren't going back...... *sniff* Aw, what the heck. I'll be supremely awesomely wickedly happy when the 7th book is out! As long as we have Harry POtter to look foreward to i okay with all that. And when all of them are out theres fanfiction and then we can read the books again! OMG I LOVE HARRY POTTER!!!!!

<3<3<3<3<3
Emerika Old thread.... No bringing them back up.

MistressofSnape
Is that a rule, Mr. Phantom? Last time I checked it wasn't so WE CAN. You know why? Because we're special.

The Phantom
Originally posted by MistressofSnape
Is that a rule, Mr. Phantom? Last time I checked it wasn't so WE CAN. You know why? Because we're special. Everytime I bring up an old thread I get yelled at and they close it.

biggesthpfan
oh shut up, jkr says that harry might die so ron has just as much a chance of dying as harry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.