Most Powerfull Telepath?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HarmonicFlo88
Who do you guys think is tha MOST powerfull telepath?

i think Nate Grey, he even not only detected but [Dulled professor >< out of tha astral plane

Havoc470
is'nt frank summers a telepath?

Mane
who is that???

i always thought X-Man was...

Havoc470
x-man is nate grey

Mane
duh!

Havoc470
im guessing this was sarcasm then?

Krissy Von Doom
How about Mastermind (i think thats his name), he's an omnipath

wolverine8888
cable son tyler I beleave was the strongest telepth. I know they stated that his power were far greater then cable even if he dident have the virus. But he is now dead.

radioboy121
Mastermind was an illusionist, therefore being a step below a telepath (didn't stop him from being dangerous though). As to an omnipath, I think the Gamemaster is one - he was marked as being connected to every mind on Earth. As to the effectiveness of his abilites, I cannot say as I know very little about him other than his random appearances to the once Upstarts.

I think Franklin's power is like Proteus in being able to alter reality, while Nate had the powers of psionics or near unlimited telepathy.

Krissy Von Doom
My bad. I meant the Gamesmaster when he was pitting the Upstarts against each other.

radioboy121
Gamemaster was having the Upstarts go against each other in a competition for immortality I think. I think he was manipulating, but not controlling them. Upstarts are basically gone now (dead), but I wonder whatever happened to Gamemaster?

Havoc470
we'll never know O_O *twilight zone theme*

leonheartmm
when decicin the telepath, it gets really difficult, at one place u have xman, franklin , n tyler{althoug i think that tyler was an illusionist}. then u have the celestials who have vast telepathic powers{now they r pretty strong and im finding it hard to understand how to compare their strenghth to any mutant}. then u have galactus himself who has the power to connect with ne mind he has yet encountered, no matter now advanced it is, but there r higher higher biengs than galactus and if this statement is true then he should be able to connect to their minds to, but he is not capable of doin that{and also, how does his poweer compare to that of nate and franklin}, the watchers and the elders of the universe also have similar powers to galactus{telepathically}. and there are lots of other really powerful telepaths so it gets really confusin.

radioboy121
I think the main focus were towards mortal characters. It is too difficult to evaluate cosmic beings. A lot is still unknown about Celestials and the extent of Galactus telepathy remains undefined. Based on their representation within the universe, they could handle far more capacity than a mortal mind can. The Elders of the Universe each have worked on achieving higher levels on certain abilities, so each of their psyche levels would be different.

wolverine8888
cable son tyler I know is stronger then cable jean professor nate grey also cable other clone styfer so beyond that I couldent tell u

Maestro
wolverine you need to add some commas into your sentences, because it doesn't make sense other wise.

wolverine8888
sorry my bad I not so good with wrighting

wolverine8888
I got lazy lol pritty much it

leonheartmm
was tyler really stronger than nate grey?theres no proof of that, but ill admit the possibilty, and as far as mortals are concerned, am i the onluy one here that thinks that frankilin richards, when he reaches his full potential as a telepath, will be far more powerful than tyler or nate?

leonheartmm
and another thing, it would seem that stryfe had the exact same powers as cable when he was cured of the techno organic virus, correct me if im wrong

{btw, had a nice idea, what would happen if franklin at the height of his psychic potential, used cerebro, to magnify his power?}

HarmonicFlo88
TYLER DAYSPRING?? You're outa your mind....

In terms of mortal earth mutants - I say it is either Nate Grey or Franklin Richards. Franklin Richards powers lean more towards reality creation/manipution than telepathy...of course that is more powerfull than telepathy. tha most powerfull telepath, potentially is Nate Grey.

I.e. : He can control tha mind of an entire city or more, at full potential. Or impose a single objective thought in tha entire world, such as - commit suicide .

Some might disagree with me which is fine and tha cause for me making this thread but i dont think cable's son is in tha ranks of superior telepaths.

wolverine8888
tylor cable son was said to be far more power full then cable if he dident have the legacy virus and nate grey is cabel clone so that mean tat tylor is stronger

HarmonicFlo88
FACTS

>Tyler, cable's son is someone called Genesis.
>Cloning : exact duplicate of someones DNA....example - stryfe and cable.
>Nate Grey is not a clone of Cable, they were created differently and seperately without any contact of each others DNA.
>Genesis' powers : forge an empathic link with another person, allowing him to visually display that person's memories

Link - http://uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=493

While you surf - www.dictionary.com ;www.grammar.com

Krissy Von Doom
How about Moondragon with the Mind Gem?

HarmonicFlo88
Well i wouldn't include anyone who's superior due to a gauntlet or gem, but if you can prove he is tha most powerfull...sure.

Nathaniel Grey
Cable without a doubt. He's recently demonstrated that he can superiorly multi-task his telepathic abilites in ways that even X-Man couldn't.

leonheartmm
yes but that is just cable's control over his power, just like xavier has vast control over his own power, that doesnt necessarily go to say that cable is the most powerful telepath, im sure that potentially, its franklin{btw, reality manipulation is a psionic power n its more advanced than just telekenetic strength or telepathy}, and if his power wasnt psionic in nature then why do u think he has psychic dampers to control it, cause otherwise it could kill every living being on the planet, reality manipulation cant do that, but raw uncontrolled psionic power cant. }followed by nate, n then tyler n cable.

leonheartmm
i meant that *raw uncontrolled psionic power CAN,

leonheartmm
oh yea n stop callin nate cable's clone, cable was the natural child of scott n madelyne pryor{i hope im spellin em right}, n if uve studied even a little bit of biology, u would know that in natural babies, random genes are chosen to create the newborn, but nate was a test tube baby, developed by sinister, who specifically chose the dna strands that would give birth to the ultimate mutant, n therefore nate was a test tube baby, makin him far from a clone of cable's n thus, logically making him superior.

HarmonicFlo88
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t310825.html

Just click and read our debate.

And wolverine888 called him cable's clone, i did not so i hope u were referring to him.

leonheartmm
i am referrin to him, not u, lol, it seems like u got a big eho harmonic, lol

leonheartmm
*ego

HarmonicFlo88
Off topic, but my ego is proportional to my actual state of existence in reality.

Wynndar
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

leonheartmm
well then, i suppose i should stay clear of ur path harmonic, lol, hey n wynder, whats with the thundercats logo, lol, dont tell me ur still a fan of the cartoons

Maelstrom
Your version of superior is someone messing with you to make you something your not. That's not what i see as good. My version of superior is Good. As far as to the question of the most powerfull telepath, Xavier's son David Keller is said to have more raw power than his father in telepathy alone. I honestly don't know the story of X-man or cable's son or sons or whatever so i'll leave that to you guys. Course we have to keep in mind that this side of the telepathic class spring from Jean Grey's telepathy without the phoenix, i think.
I really like Chamber cause he has solid telepathy. Psi fire. To me that's a step up in power too. raver

radioboy121
I lost touch with Chamber after Generation X, but to what I remember, his form of telepathy was only a substitute for normal vocal communication. His range was probably limited and not naturally as flexible as a telepath (I'm thinking more ventriloquist-like). His power of psionics was also different to make him not in the category of a regular telepath.

Bardock42
J'onn J'onnz is number one.
At least I think he is the coolest, then X-Man

clickclick
Franklin richards will be the most powerful telepath.

radioboy121
Nate Grey was genetically created to the extent that his powers would ultimately destroy him. But he was terribly powerful.

Also, I just caught up on my reading of the X-Men comics and wonder how Omega kid and the Stepford Cuckoos (all five combined) could rate potentially.

eleveninches
Most powerful earth-based Mortal telepaths (non cosmic beings):

1.Xavier
2.Cable
3.Nate
4.Franklyn
5.Shadow King
6.Proteus
7.Legion
8.Jean (w/o phoenix)
9.Rachel (w/o phoenix)
10.Moondragon

leonheartmm
ummmm, i certainly would put xavier beneath nate franklin and cable, potentially.
secondly nate grey is more powerful a telepath than cable, if you dont agree with that, then fine but even then he should at least be cable's equal, and franklin richards is the most powerful out of the three probably.

Nathaniel Grey
Cable hands down. In the recent comic " Cable & Deadpool " he's demonstrated a level of telepathy that has surpassed both Xavier, Onslaught, Nate Grey, Jean Grey/ Phoenix. He's in constant mental contact with EVERY living being in the world as well as continuously curing and maintaining the populace with little more than a concious effort. He's on the TOP of the list.

eleveninches
ok. i put cable on top

Molecule man
Nate Grey aka X-man could also manipulate reality but maybe it's harder for him to do so than Franklin

clickclick
Franklin will be very powerful as a telepath. I dont think that he would ever need cerebro though because his power is essentially unlimited.

Just curious here, what are you referncing when you say X-man altered reality. On what scale was it?

HarmonicFlo88
X-Man was never allowed to be have a full life where he could gain if not MAX but atleast good control of his powers. if so, i am sure he would show to be more powerfull than tha current cable. its all up to tha writers and how they wana show powers. but as written in terms of powers - Nate Grey should be number one.

I know Franklin Richards is immensely powerfull but is reality manipulation telepathy? i mean it is obvious to me that his powers differ from telepathy greatly.

Nathaniel Grey
That's a big If my friend. Everyone is always mentioning past telepaths as casually as they can but the fact remains that although he ISN'T dead and I refuse to believe X-Man is dead ... it's not likely he would have gained the same control that Cable has. Nathan has always been imbued with the Askani teaching which allowed him to not only focus his powers but to enhance them beyond imagine. Even if X-Man would have reached critical mass it was unlikely that he'd be able to control his powers as surgically as Cable does. No one has EVER demonstrated the tactile and pinpoint power that Cable has. He was talking with Irene Merryweather in an interview and was saving billions of people across the globe while doing so. Whether is was curing aids in Africa or stopping political terrorists. Cable will always have the edge on Nate Grey because he can balance his PHYSICAL prowess with his immense telepathic and telekinetic talents. Cable has both the battle skills, knowledge of the future, a higher degree of wisdom as well as his Askani training. Unlike X-Man who's just MIA as far as I'm concerned he's reach critical mass and it's most likely that he won't be having these powers soon. He's said that he won't and that is a very good thing. I don't want Cable martyred like they did Shaman X-Man.

P.S. Franklins powers have been SHUT DOWN for the longest time. Pick up a F4 comic. And again he had little to NO control over his powers. Control is the key gentlemen. Control IS power.

clickclick
Nathaniel, currently there is no question that Franklin isnt the most powerful telepath, in fact the most powerful telepath isnt on earth at all. However eventually he will be have incredibly telepathic ability, Cable will not compare

No no, one of his powers will be immense telepathy. Like the level of a hugely powerful cosmic being. Not even comparable to people from earth.

stellarX
Hyperstorm- son of Rachel Summers and Franklin Richards is (or was) the most powerful telepath/telekinetic/reality warper in the marvel universe...but since he's from an alternate future, i guess he doesn't count.
Cable's son, Tyler could create holograms and I think that was the extent of his power, could be mistaken though.
If we're being technical here, I'd have to say the current Marvel Girl is the most powerful active telepath (since Richards doesn't have full access to his powers)

clickclick
I think I can agree with this statement (at least if we are discounting beings not of earth) but Hyperstorm was at full potential where as Franklin Richards (Psi-Lord) was still far from it.

Frank will be the most powerful mutant ever when he reaches his potential.

stellarX
will be..........but isn't

clickclick
obviously

Filipp
But Xavier is the best (telepath)

DarkCrawler
What about Cable?

Mainstream
what about Proffessor X he gotta be up their right?

Lord S
Not counting upper cosmic beings (LT, Eternity, Galactus, Celestials, etc), I would say the Kree Supreme Intelligence sits atop the list as the most powerful telepath in the universe.

If you're talking about Earth-based characters, then it's a toss-up between Professor X, Nate Grey/Cable, and Shadow King...hell even throw Moon Dragon in there, I remember she was able to spike Xavier's mind causing him to become catatonic during the forgettable "Infinity Crusade" crossover.

HarmoNiC FLo
Nate Grey is tha most powerfull. he ripped a spying Xavier out of tha astral plane...i'm sure hes more powerfull than shadow king. and cable...X-man will always be better in terms of power, than cable will.

Gamesmaster
Barring cosmic beings and other alien races, I would have to go with Gamesmaster. He is an omnipath in constant mental contact with all minds on the planet, and it has been suggested that he may be the strongest mutant on the planet. He can even communicate with animals and plants, and he has easily defeated the X-Men and easily taken control of entire towns.

In fact, due to the insanity he's faced, he must wear a device around his head to filter out the billions upon billions of voices (if animals and plants are added to the mix, and I don't understand the plant thing). But anyway, I haven't even mentioned his power to cancel another mutant's power, the only exception being Jean Grey and Husk when he's completely in a shell. Professor X would not be a challenge for him, nor would Stryfe. Nate and Cable, possibly, though much remains mysterious about Gamesmaster.

spidey-dude
white queen

id369
Nate is high tier.
*Can break through telepathic blocks effortlessly -- "Don't get me wrong. Your telepathic blocks are excellent. But you've never met anyone like me before." (X-Man #64)

*The "Gauntlet", a group of powerful mutants, said that "the power you radiate is unbelievable." (X-Man #64)

*His power is so great that telepathic blocks are almost nothing to him -- "If I pushed your blocks any harder, I'd turn you into vegetables. I don't want to do that." (X-Man #64)

*Can fairly easily pick out 12 minds amongst 10 million people

*While talking to a woman in the middle of New York, he telekinetically grabbed ten individuals throughout New York, raised them up into the sky, and blew them all up (X-Man #66)

Smoki
xavier

Utrigita
For Xaviar being pulled out of the astral plan was something that he helped with himself he lowered his own shield. Among the most powerfull telepaths I would list: (not in order)
Professor X, capable of feeling mutants without help, and being capable of imprison the "phoinix" the other personality of Jean, defeating shadowking, done some great feats by himself.
Gamesmaster, comstantly in contact with the entire human population but isn't strong enough to shout out the voices messed
Nate Grey, defeated Exodus at the age of 17 quiet impressiv. and did feel Xaviar
Rachel Summers, Raw Potential is enormous, confirmed omega level mutant, lost to Emma Frost because of lacking experience in fighting on the astral plan wouldn't give it much thought.
Jean Grey, now here is a mutant that is powerful, she has defeated the Gamesmaster twice, and can also communicate with animals and plants.
Cable, his feats are perhaps the most impressiv, battleling SS destroying his board (lost in the end but hey what telepath could penetrate and controls the surfers mind), holding a spacestation flooting in space and was connectet to every mind on the planet.
David Richards, alternate version of Hyperstorm oooohhhh this guy is powerful said to be more powerful then Hyperstorm having a IQ higher then Reed Richards, being son of Rachel Summers and Franklin Richards there is a respect thread with him somewhere will go find it, that guy is bad news and possible the most powerful telepath to have ever walked the earth.

jdea
Professor X all the way, come on guys

Superherovandal
I'd say that MM is more powerful that Xavier.

ragesRemorse
what about legion? I think he has some mental horsepower to bring to the table

diddnt frank richards create an entire astral universe?

At any rate, i would say that Legion is easily the most powerfull telepath

TricksterPriest
Apocalypse is over Xavier. Strongest earth based? Dr. Strange. Nobody else on Earth can trump his TP.

xmeat
nate grey period.

ragesRemorse
legion and x-man would be a battle to behold, or just two guys staring at each

spidey-dude
1 xavier
2 man hunter
3 white queen
4 jean
5 lilandra

Priest
Genis

Galan007
The most powerful telepath ever?

I'd give that to Martian Manhunter 1M or GDS Darkseid in DC.

And Nate or Genis in Marvel.

spidey-dude
move this thread to versus forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.