Mandalorians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DJ Velocity
I have read some of the spoiler scripts and they all mention Jango Fett and his, possibly cloned, son, Boba. What they don't mention is anything about the Mandalorians who were defeated in the Clone Wars by the Jedi. Surely, characters of this importance would be in E2, even just a small part. So I think this could be a possible answer to the question

I was thinking about how these three awesome characters are related and I came up with this idea:

Jango is well respected Mandalorian Supercommando General-turned-bounty hunter. He is the genetic blueprints for Palpatine's clone army (rumoured). Boba is one of the clones given to Jango as part of the deal (or maybe he isn't a clone, maybe he is in fact Jango's son).

When Jango is killed, Boba has no-one left and being so young he is "adopted" by the greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy, Aurra Sing. This would explain why Boba is such an efficient bounty hunter himself. But why would Sing take Boba under her wing? Maybe she is his birth mother....

Back to Jango. When/if he is killed in E2, the Mandalorians take this really bad and decide to avenge the death of their dead general. This would take us into E3

Just a thought and is probably just me talking crap. But Aurra has to fit in somewhere in the movie and it is rumoured that Jango, Boba & Aurra are 'related' (not literally).

Raz
*****POSSIBLE SPOILER IN POST*****

Jango Fett is indeed killed in Ep2 as can be seen clearly from the leaked storyboards.
About the Mandalorians, Jango may be one, but I don't think they will play a great part in the film.

About Aurra Sing taking on Boba, if she does then we will see it in Ep2. It would also explain the rumors that Aurra Sing will have a larger role in Ep3.

Ep3 is all speculation at the moment, as even George isn't really sure what is going to happen (apart from Anakins fall).

DJ Velocity
It would make sense apart from the fact that is is a bit sick. I mean Jango is clearly a human and Aurra is an alien. But this hasn't stopped Lucas tackling subjects like this in the past, Leia & Luke kiss (INCEST lol). Jabba's love slaves, Oola and Leia are both humanoid. Also Dengar is supposedly married to Manarroo, a Twi'Lek. So who knows? It would be an awesome story though I think!!!

Raz
Just because Aurra looks after Boba, doesn't necessarly make her, his biological mother.
Maybe she adopts him, because he shows great promise, and lots of hate towards the Jedi (the ones who killed his father).

DJ Velocity
That would be a good twist Raz!!!

DarthBorgie
A good twist? What is that twisting? Its just a logical way to fit Aurra into the story.

JediOasis
Maybe they hunt down Jedi together in EP III , and Aurra is killed by one of them, thus further fueling Boba's hatred.

DJ Velocity
It now seems logical that Darth Vader was Luke & Leia's father, but at the time it was a twist to the story. It was unexpected, but then explained a lot about the past. That is what I meant by "a good twist". No one has mentioned this. Everyone is going on about how cool it would be to see Fett & Sing in a fight, but I think it would be better to see them related, or as Raz said (Sing as Boba's mentor).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.