<KMC> annoyance rate thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LoSt_
On a rating of 1-10 what is the rating of how annoying all these kmc threads being created.

Nazgulinthedark

mc pee pants
more like 7.236436546864535

DanZeke25
do u mean... like the KMC Captions... or KMC Jail... or that kinda stuff....
I like most of those threads

Tptmanno1
Some are funny, liek KMC Keyboard, But the rest are allannoying like an 8.5

moonwalker741

Sun Ce

darkcrown
7, I agree with Sun Ce. big grin

Royal Knight

darkcrown
that looks like a smilie rolling his eyes. 9.9
.....same as 6.6
big grin

Sun Ce
yeah its crapish most times but it still has that little thing that keeps me coming back, like darkcrown big grin

darkcrown
yeah its crapish most times but it still has that little thing that keeps me coming back, like Sun Ce in_love

Sun Ce
i'm so glad to hear that hun kisses, i was upset when u made that goodbye thread cry

darkcrown
I thought a MOD deleted that and nobody saw it. confused Well, I'm back big grin

Sun Ce
it got merged with the goodbye thread, there was already a goodbye thread u see, wish u would tell me in a pm and stuff, but just say your going without saying bye to me personally cry

darkcrown
sorry sad

Sun Ce
well u know i care abotu u, i'm making u a sig right now aren't i eek!

Dogbert
Off the scale.

darkcrown
no expression Anywho.....

m!$hA
11 mad

Darth Revan
Including this one? 20.

BadKitty
I'd say 2. with out all the lotr and potc threads..with them it's 11 to the 25th power

Unholy_Cheese
The POTC forum is crazy! im there about 98% of the time

Tired Hiker
Meh, I give the OTF a 3. erm

The Pad on the other hand was a definite 1. big grin

§pearhead
9.5...with rare expection

LoSt_
Thumbs up to all these ratings! *Wayne's World Cheeser*
And I do agree, some of them are actually pretty cool but when you get like 500 just on the first page..that aint cool man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.