Critters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ock
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/6302517052.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Anyone remember this movie? I loved it.Nasty little furballs who ate your flesh.Best one was this one,the first one when they attacked the family on the farm in Kansas.

Mortanius
Good movie, sequels sucked though.

Johnlindsey289
Yup! good sci-fi horror comedy with a little touch of "Terminator" and " The Deadly Spawn" (a.k.a. Return of the Aliens).

Oh come on, part 2 was great and the only sequel in the series worth watching! especially for that awesome part where the blank faced bounty hunter transformed into the nude blonde playboy playmate with the big knockers, she's a knockout!

Myth
I own Critters on VHS. A classic. However, I do remember loving part 2 as well (when I was little).

jamierosch
I loved them all, how could you not. Perfect mixture of make you jump gore and comedy relief!!!! I agree total classic horror.

Jennifer_Tilly
I love Critters! But I didnt really like the sequels lol!!!

Lord_Andres
I love all the critters

Ock
Critters 1 was the best.Some good adult humour in there too.The critters little chit chat with eachother was funny too big grin

Zilverz
yes this movie is great!!!

Evil Dead
I love Critters! I have all 4 on dvd. All own except part 3.........it was pretty damn weak.

If you didn't already know (which means you havn't been reading this forum because I posted about it like a month ago) they are shooting two new Critters sequels back to back next year.

Ock
Really? Cool eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.