Bloodsport:Daredevil vs. Iron Fist(no powers or weapons)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MatchesMalone
Round 1: Daredevil vs. Iron Fist

No weapons or powers allowed in a fair fight to the death, knock out, or submission. Who wins? victory only goes by the polls and not replies. But, leave a message to talk about it. This poll will be over in only 24 hours! Thanks.

wrathofachilles
I don't really get that; Daredevil isn't Daredevil without his extra senses. If he hadn't been blinded, he wouldn't have become what he is, so it's hard to say.

MatchesMalone
Pretend he was driven to fight crime and train with stick because somebody killed his dog

wrathofachilles
Lol! Fido, nooooo!! Damn you Kingpin!!!

crazyspinz
hey thats not funny, the king pin killed my dog, but sure showed him.....

Havoc470
O_o wierd i never even voted, and it say's i already have....either way i go with ironfist on this one, his martial arts are far more superior to daredevil's imo....and i wouldnt know how strong he would be without his sight, would'nt he then be the man WITH fear lol

its good to see ironfist being used in fights though, im gonna search him later

Havoc470
i was thinking of using ironfist in a versus topic a few hours ago, wierdness

wrathofachilles
Yeah it says I voted too even though I didn't. It does that sometimes; if you've voted for one poll it will consider you having voted for another that same day...or something.

crazyspinz
either that or the polls time limit is up

Paola
poll is closed

funny stuff
Dance for Sol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.