Any pics of David Prowse?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sonofasaiyan
You know the actor who was actually in the Darth Vader costume. If you do please post.

Morridini
Just try searching at Google or yahoo or somewhere.

Morridini
http://www.rockaxis.cl/freaks/images/swhasbro.jpg

sonofasaiyan
Thanks Morridini. thumb up

Morridini
No problem.

cylob49

mephistodesigns
thumb up

§pearhead
wow...not what I expected

amity75
20 quid? Fkn hell! I once sent David Prowse a cheque for 300 quid for his arthritis charity after I did a parachute jump. He sent me a really cool handwritten letter thanking me.

Boris
Why o why couldnt they have had him as Anakin at the end of rotj???

Morridini
Since he cant act.

Eöl Moriedhel
All that he'd have to do would be to smile. confused

Morridini
And say some lines, as dying Anikin.

Eöl Moriedhel
"Luke...tell your sister, you were right....."
Not hard at all.

Morridini
Have u heard his voice?
I couldn't imagine Anikin having that kind of voice.

Eöl Moriedhel
Nah, never heard it.

cal31
Yeah, if you listen to Prowse speaking any of the lines like in Empire of Dreams, that'll make you glad he wasn't at the end.

tpaquin
Yes, Prowse laughing is pretty hilarious. They say he makes a cameo in Episode III, becasue he was so adament on being Darth Vader (Even though he's arthritic and walks with a cane)

Eöl Moriedhel
I laughed my ass off when I first read that.....
Poor old Prowse..... stick out tongue

Gangularis
yes.. even working out has it's drawbacks.

when i see people jogging, i always yell at them and tell them it's bad for their knees.

mephistodesigns
laughing its funny cuz its true....

That part where he's yelling vader's lines about "tear this ship apart" and then they cut to Carrie totally making fun of him. "this is our villian?" His voice was so not intimidating!

Boris
Yeah his voice isn't that good, but it could have been dubbed over.

mephistodesigns
It was, with JEJ....

tpaquin
I think he means if they showed Prowse under the mask at the end instead of good old Mr. Shaw.

Let's face it. There could be a wookee under the mask and it would still make Vader far less of a badass than he was. (Which was its intention...but still)

mephistodesigns
Ohhhh. Okay, yeah that could of worked, but after all the make up, it wouldn't really matter. He'd still look essentially the same.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.