What Hidden Couples have You Noticed in Ay Anime?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Serket
There are many possibilities for couples in various anime. Which have you seen?

BlackHatDefect
I couldn't even start*writes a list*Ill post later

BlackHatDefect
Well lesse now*warning,spoilers ahead*

In Clamp,they hint many MANY different couples.Some of my favorite are X/1999'S KamuiXFuuma,and Cardcaptor Sakura's TooyaXYuuki.

In Fruits Basket Tooru and Kyou seen to be kept in hiding,until much later in the series where the couple is beyond obvious(hell,they even get Yuuki a new girl)

In Kaine,Kaine and Die *cannot*be more than friends>_<

In Utena *gasps from breath*UtenaXAnthy,MikiXJuri,MikiXhis sister,JuriXShiori,NanamiXTouga,MikageXthat young boy(brainfart)Man...that anime needs to set its prioritys straight>_<

In Pet Shop Of Horrors,Count DXLeon seems MORE than obvious!

In Battle Royale(all versions)If Mitsu didn't have sucha psycological issue,one could assume her and Yuchiro would have been inevitable.

In Fushigi Yuugi,SoiXNakago seemed iffy,but...

and in Marmalade Boy and INuyasha,KeiXSuezu and SessoumaruXKagura seemed hinted.

If I Had Sanity
I love you. . .-point sup-

BlackHatDefect
*blushes*me???Or that other person???

If I Had Sanity
Just you. . .XD really I mean it other then that I think your the only person who is um. . .anime literit other then my friend.

Serket
Ya talkin' b'out who?

BlackHatDefect
hehehe...very true>_<

or perhaps we have sneeky sneaks

trunkslover
wellll im here to tell you..........ME & TRUNKS of course duh imean he is mine

BlackHatDefect
Why do we need to know that,we are talking about real ships,not brat fantasys.

trunkslover
i dont care hes mine anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!! leave me to my fantasy world and dreams!!!!!!

trunkslover
fine well i've noticed kikyo and naraku

BlackHatDefect
Actually,i'v noticed that too..I really like that couple

trunkslover
yeah i think it works better then her and inuyasha anyway. sango and miroku there pretty obvius too. love

Serket
I agree with the kikyo/naraku, but I wouldn't consider miroku/sango to be a hidden couple.

unknownrocker
Sho Fuchamachi and his best friend(i fogot his name)

trunkslover
well if you think about it yeah i guess your right but they dont do a good job in hiding it

BlackHatDefect
Not really.And its a boring couple too.

Sikora
Gravitation-HiroxShuichi
Gundam Wing-QuatrexTrowa, HeeroxDuo(MAJOR supporter)
Oh god, theres WAY to many to even remember! X.x

TrAnCeDuO
none of the gundam wing characters are gay.no expression

Sikora
I know that. very well infact. just ignore me -.-

TrAnCeDuO
sorry but no...as a strict gundam fan i just couldnt allow that. sorry.

BlackHatDefect
why not?its just as possible as anything

TrAnCeDuO
no expression just...no...anybody who says that is making something out of nothing. gundam wing is a badly hurt victim of fan rape.

Serket
Why? I think Quatre and Trowa are just a little too close to be just friends. They always seem to be on each other's mind.

TrAnCeDuO
since when? just because they had a little musical performance doesnt mean they are in a relationship. i fail to see any real solid evidence that any of the characters are gay. lets just drop this okay?

trunkslover
well i think that sango would be better off without miroku he doesnt deserve her or any other girl.well what about sesshomaru and that one girl from the panther demond tribe(blue hair) i think theres some tension between them even if they are old enemys... they look like they had a nasty break up but then he saves her so what about that.????

BlackHatDefect
SessoumaruXKagura SEEMED more plausable,and Sango and Miroku is a boring and obvious couple,

Phoenix Aska
Thats why u can say that Sango will ditch that pervert monk and Kagome goes back to her time and it could be Inuyasha and Sango!!

songbirdforever
I think that naraku should fall in love with songo kinapp her and marry her. then your beloved sesshowaru could rescue her kill naraku and marry her for himself. the monk-he gets swallowed by that hole in his hand

Phoenix Aska
The monk can't get swallowed by the hole in his hand if Sesshoumaru killed Naraku....

Phoenix Aska
Just have the monk marry someone else...he hits on every woman that he sees anyways....

songbirdforever
no songo loves the monk and he loves her
he dies protecting songo from naraku he tries to suck naraku into the hole but isn't strong enough.

Phoenix Aska
So then Kagome goes back to her time and Sango gets Inuyasha!!!

songbirdforever
no sesshoumaru rescues songo and immediately fall for her and then helps her to be happy again and then marries her. they raise rin and have other kids in the future.
While this was all taking place inu yasha were off talking apparently she's pregnant and the daddy is inu yasha. so he makes peace with his brother. goes back to the future with kagome where he is honded for getting her pregnant and forced into a gushot wedding,. there first child is a girl that strangely resembles the miko who created the shikon jewel

Phoenix Aska
oOo...a gunshot wedding huh?

songbirdforever
OoO that makes it sound like that your type of wedding lover.
so could you live on that ending

/ I care for nothing else you would like to destroy except inu and kagome

Phoenix Aska
That type of wedding would scare me with some guy behind me with a shotgun to my back and all...

The only thing that should be destroyed other than Inuyasha and Kagome is Shippo the little fox thing....

songbirdforever
that was a joke lover.

Phoenix Aska
i know it was a joke....

But we should still get rid of Inuyasha,kagome, and Shippo...then it could be Sango and Sesshoumaru....weird....

songbirdforever
why weird? and aren't we off of the topic?
were supposed to find hidden couples in an anime?

Phoenix Aska
yeah yeah!!! Sango and Sesshoumaru!!!

Darth Revan187
I have found a hidden couple.
Jaken and Rin have a "relationship" that they keep quiet from Sesshoumaru.

Darth Revan187
Afraid not, if Sesshoumaru was to have anyone, it would have been Sara. To bad he ended up killing her.

songbirdforever
disgusting. how about sesshy and jaken?
how would you like to be with jaken

Phoenix Aska
Ahhh...Sesshoumaru isn't gay....

how about megaman and Roll?

Hmm wait..aren't they brother and sisiter?

songbirdforever
I think he is. your caught d.r. im so happy for you (sniffle sniffle cough coughlaugh)

Phoenix Aska
Hahaahha...a couple being Darth Revan and Sesshoumaru....scary....

Darth Revan187
Sure why not

songbirdforever
dolt darth revan thinks hes dear ole sesshy so it would still be him and jaken or that weird guy that was attracted to inuyasha

Phoenix Aska
What weird guy tht was attracted to Inuyasha?
That guy with the chain sword?

Darth Revan187
Yes I truly believe that Jakotsu and Inuyasha had a thing going.
If not then it was definately Jakotsu and Bankotsu.

BlackHatDefect
Youcan go to the Inuyasha forum if you wanna have conversations about it.

Darth Revan187
But these are hidden couples, are they not?

songbirdforever
does any one know of any other hidden couples besides inuyasha
utena and anthy or utena and touga pick

Phoenix Aska
Kuabara's sister and that rich guy from the dark tournament....

songbirdforever
OoO..... what about nibiki with her "Oh, BIG BROTHER"

Darth Revan187
How about Raye and the guy who works at the shrine

songbirdforever
i THINK THAT THAT REALLY HAPPENS. SHE GIVES HIM A KISS. HIS NAME IS CHAD

Phoenix Aska
How about....Pan and Trunks?

songbirdforever
YEAH DEFINATELY!

Phoenix Aska
Yup yup...DbGT ends with some big questions...like whatever happened between Pan and Trunks???
If Pan has a grandchild, who was her husband?
Where did Bulla or Bra go?

Where did Vegeta go?
Why is Pan still alive???

songbirdforever
the names of bulmas kids are funny

Phoenix Aska
Everyone on the show is named after an object....

songbirdforever
really tell me more

Phoenix Aska
This is what I read in a magazine when DBZ first came out....I don't really remember what they were...
Actually, I don't know if it's even true...

songbirdforever
any more hidden couples that you know?

Phoenix Aska
Boton and Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho....

songbirdforever
aren't they both guys

Phoenix Aska
No..Boton is a girl with blue hair that rides on an oar...If I knew how to post pictures I would put one up....

songbirdforever
ask black hat defect she knows everything

Phoenix Aska
BlackHatDefect is hardly ever on.....but okay....

songbirdforever
I thought that she was one of the ones who was on most on. It seems like shes the most known.

TrAnCeDuO
*sigh* another topic wasted...oh well...

WindDancer
Not to worry TrAnCeDuo! Warnings have been issued! If they are disobeyed there will action taken to those people. Keep this on topic and if you want to chat use the Personal message option. This isn't a chat room is a message board.

tehOTAKU777
Goku and gohan!!!! DUHHH!!!! They like bathe together in every dbz movie! Whats wrong with a little father-son incest?

big gay kirk
for instance.... Gohan is the japanese word for Rice.... Piccollo is a small flute.... Kakarot, the saiyan name for Goku is the adopted word for Carrot... Raditz is Radish, vegeta is vegetable,

big gay kirk
And can someone please get rid of that tehoTAKU777 guy... most of his posts seem to be sick and offensive, and I really don't think he should be here if he doesn't calm down and get into the spirit of things... I mean, i know I take the mick a lot, but I hope I'm never offensive...

big gay kirk
And back on topic... in Evangelion, its obvious that Asuka and Shinji really love each other, but their insecurities prevent them getting together... also Shinji has a thing for Rei, but this is confounded by the strange feeling that she might be doing his dad.... plus I think Ritsuko had a thing for Misato....

Phoenix Aska
In Kiddy Grade Eclaire and that rich guy...let me come back to this later when I find out his name....

BlackHatDefect
Exactlly.Kirk,your stupid AND funny...hilarious really.Otaku is just annoying.I agree also,ShinjiXASuka or ShinjiXKawarou work

big gay kirk
Thank you, Black Hat.... I aim to please....

Phoenix Aska
Shinji and Asuka from Evngellion???

I forgot about that show...
yeah they are pretty good as a couple too...

BlackHatDefect
They are~~~

Eva rocks dpesn't it?

then again,KawarouXShinji WAS true love.Theres actually an Evangelion dating game where~as Shinji,you can woo anyone you want..I really REALLY wanna play that!

Phoenix Aska
Is that game like a computer game???

I've never heard of it before....

BlackHatDefect
Yeh,its a PS2 game from Japan

Phoenix Aska
That's interesting.....

So you get to be Shinji and just go around flirting with people on Evongelion?

How would you end up winning?

BlackHatDefect
Its a dating game.THey are really popular in Japan.Theres really no winning..sorta like a Harvest Moon type of game,only no Country bumpkins..its all about the love!

Best example is Kimi Ga Nozomu Eign.....POPULAR AS HELL...Or Sentimential Graffiti^_-

Either way,dating games are NEW!HIP!GET ONE IMPORTED TODAY!

trunkslover
me and trunks will be married.........*a girl can dream*

Serket
Tsume/Toboe Wolf's Rain...

BlackHatDefect
Thats not a couple you stupid fangirl.

Its fine if you flaunt your fangirlness anywhere..AS LONG as its in the appropriate place.

Killua
Naruto & Hinata !

trunkslover
BlackHatDefect were you talking to me??????? cuz i was woundering who you've been callin fangirl.

Serket
Wufei/Treize, though that's kind of obvious...
And Trunkslover, is Trunks all you talk about?

BlackHatDefect
Yes Trunks..its you.Your a nice girl but Ecstassy is desprately needed in your case.

Phoenix Aska
Hahahaha.....

Hmmmm...this thread is for ANIME couples.......

Trunkslover you're a real person and cannot be considered an anime charecter.....

grintgirl
good point

Phoenix Aska
Thanks.....

Maybe she could meet a DBZ fan that dresses up like Trunks at an anime convention or something....

I need to ask Silver Stardust when the one in Phoenix is.....

Serket
Could you please refrain from posting in this thread if it's not relevant? Thank you.

trunkslover
i would kill any one that dresses up like him no one can pull it off and no i don't always talk about him sometimes inuyasha and maybe my school work

Serket
Off topic...(sighs) Oh well.
Taikoubou/Fugen
Soul Hunter

Serket
Tenka/Youzen
(Soul Hunter)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.