Flamin' Hot Cheetos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LoSt_
Too hot to eat, yet too addictive to STOP eating them
*Mouth burns* *Flames* AAAAh. I love em but they hurt me so. *sniffle*

bob333
the new flamming hot cheetos are very nice and they are hot

LoSt_
Indeed. Thank the lord my mouth stopped burning like 20 minutes after I stopped eating them.

Delicious1
Never had them

LoSt_
go buy them..now.

JToTheP
I liked the X's and O's, maybe I'll try these.

mc pee pants
flaming hot cheetos are the shiznite!!! they get hotter when you eat them then drink soda.

EmSixTeEn
those are not hot, i drunk a bottle tobbasco sauce once, i was 5, thought it was cool aid sad

mc pee pants
hysterical

well, i wouldn't watn them too hot to taste. do you get what i mean. like piping hot coffee won't taste like coffee because you're too busy getting your tongue burned.

LoSt_
I need something to drink with them to eliminate that damned burning. Everything makes it even worse. Milk dont even work :gasp:

SlipknoT
you should cut off your toung yes

Silver Stardust
I looove the flaming hot Cheetos.

Which is kinda weird because I hate both Cheetos and spicy things in general no expression

Royal Knight
i thought the title of this thread was flamin hot cheeriosembarrasment...my bad

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud

Royal Knight
patent pending

Silver Stardust
*reads your sig*

You're leaving? Why? cry

Royal Knight
i thought i would fly to Mars and study aliensevil facebwahahaha

j.k...I am leaving because i want to leave..been thinking about leaving for the past well hmm 2 months it seems

LoSt_
Hm..Now why didnt I think of that? *Thinks*

Ronny
i hate them no expression

m!$hA
what are they? cry

LoSt_
You've never had em? They're cheetos, with some diff type of flavor coated on them and hot as hell.

Mighty Yoda
haven't tried them yet

LoSt_
whew, if you do buy lots of drinks

Df02
had them and i didnt think they were that hot...but then again i eat really spicy food almost everyday

Mighty Yoda
not really

LoSt_
heh

Mighty Yoda
i like hot things but not too hot

WindDancer
Cheetos hot or regular rule! rock

slim303
M.S.G. ummmmm makes you eat the whole bag. I was reading the ten pages of ingredients and was wondering what the hell makes them hot. ???

JToTheP
sad I can never find these at the store, so I get the curly ones, but they so good I eat them fast, I want Flamin' Hot though!

L49_JoaquinLovr
aww

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.