Teenaged girls and the smoldering look etc...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
There is something thats been bugging me lately, and after the discussion I had with someone here at KMC about "sexy" 12 year olds and wading through the last 100 pages of the picture thread there is a question that keeps nagging me.

Why is it you young girls all feel the need to project this "smoldering sexy" look? I have to wonder if some of you know how silly you look to a grown woman? Don't be in a such a bloody hurry to grow up, enjoy your teen-aged years for goodness sakes.

I was driving the cheerleaders I coach home from the game last Friday and they were talking about getting "pearl necklaces". I was mortified. huh And what is this about oral sex isnt considered sex? It IS sex period. I really dont understand this need to look like a sexpot at 12, 13, 14 ,15 or even 16. There girls were also talking about a girl who had gotten drunk at a party and was a little more than free with herself and woke in a bathtub and a bunch of guys at the party had pissed on her. messed

I just dont get it. I guess I always had a higher opinion of myself in high school than to behave this way.

Turbo-Cajun
Are you talking about your daughters? Why in god's name would you allow them to cheer if you are concerned about dressing too sexy, etc...? The Cheerleaders are notorious...

Jedi Priestess
uh NO Im a cheer coach. laughing out loud I fixed it. And actually my squad isnt allowed to dress like hoochie mammas I approved the uniform wink

lil bitchiness
I hope noone on here is 12, because noone under 12 is allowed to be registared on here.

But I do see what you're talking about. I was never attracted to that kinda thing when i was 12, 13, 14, or even 15. I was a little geek, i loved drawing and writing little poetry and sticking pieces of paper in a book and devoting it to bnch of cute guys and such.

However, we're not all the same, you might see the wrongness of this behaiviour, and I might do, but unfortunately not everyone does.

Linkalicious
Oral sex isn't sex...

it's like a handshake! big grin

pr1983
it is ridicluous, but the media perpetuate this image and these girls are not mature enough to think for themselves so they follow the trends. they should act their age.

Jedi Priestess
Bullsh*t Link thats just what you guys say to get it wink

pr1983
whoa, we're not all the same jedi

Jedi Priestess
ok I shall backtrack .......its what ALOT of guys say to get it and call me JP wink

Mr Zero
I notice you are talking about girls. Nobody complains as loud if a young teenage guy gets laid or dresses/acts older than he is. Why is that do you think?

Jedi Priestess
OK get REAL Zero how many teenaged guys do you know go around dressed like streetwalkers? Seriously? And for that matter how many of them do you see posting pics on a website all splayed out on a bed trying to look seductive?

pr1983
cos guys are natural predators, and theire constantly told to grow up and 'be a man'

fathers dont worry about their sons getting laid cos guys cant get pregnant

PVS
how can a guy dress slutty zero?
its not even fashion

lil bitchiness
They dont have to dress ''slutty'' or ''seductive'' but they can act older and get laid at any age and its not a tragedy. Yet when a girl does it, it is.

Jedi Priestess
That depends on your point of view LB. I personally think its appaling that there are guys out there getting laid at 12 & 13 messed

pr1983
that is appaling jp

Mr Zero
Did I say "how many teenage guys dress like streetwalkers?"

Go to the members pics and you will see more than a few guys with shirts off desperate to impress - exactly the same thing.

lil bitchiness
It sure is appaling, but no one seems to care as much when guys do it, or so it seems.

When a guy sleeps with many women hes a ''stud'' a ''pimp'' but when a girl does it, shes a ''whore'' and is ''not respecting herself''

Linkalicious
you're absolutely right, it is bullsh!t. smile

I agree with what you're saying though. When i was in 6th grade...ummm...i think i was like 13. that year i was 12 turning 13. There was one girl who gave head to a guy from another school, and she told everyone about it. She became the cool girl at school, and within a matter of weeks, i heard stories about 3 other girls doing it.

It seemed like they didn't do it to express their love, it seemed like they did it to be cool.

I'm not complaining though, because i got it when i was 14. smile

Silver Stardust
I was the same way yes Even now, at age 18, I still dress pretty conservatively and I rarely wear makeup, and I SURE as hell never acted like how you were saying your cheerleaders were, JP. But it's really sad how all these little girls are acting like this. Last Friday I was at my old high school's homecoming football game with a bunch of my friends, and we saw a whole ton of girls, who could be no older than 12 years old, wearing more makeup than I wear in a month. And the REALLY sad thing is how their parents LET them go out like this! My mother never let me wear makeup when I was 12. Then again, when I was 12 dressing and looking and acting like a whore wasn't 'popular'.

PVS
i dnt know, im with JP here.
i see this shit all the time, freakin 11-12 years
old and dressing like sluts. and its not like they are
sneeking out of the house with these cloths, their
parents buy it for them. everytime i see these little
girls i think "THAT is why i will never have kids"
and its true. with my luck, ill have a daughter, she'll start
wearing crap like that before she even finishes puberty.
screw that.

Turbo-Cajun
Girls develope physically much faster than guys do though... its more likely that some perv is going to after some young girl who physically as well as fashionably seems older than she is than some girl is going to go after some 12 or 13 year old guys whose vioce hasn't dropped yet.

Mr Zero
Anyway I'm not trying to derail your topic - I just think the mixed messages in whats expected of you as a teen depending on gender is interesting.

Also sometimes partly responsible for what you are talking about - if guys of an age are seen to be acting older/maturing faster and sexually active - girls will naturally assume its ok, and want to be perceived as also "liberated" from constraint.

lil bitchiness
Well believe it or not, its still a male opression over females. Its easy to deal with sexism when its in front of you, but when its built into the very structure of our social upbringing it is rather arder to fight it.

This is an example of it. Everyone will make a big deal when girls do it, but when guys do it...its not so bad.

Turbo-Cajun
Sure, its a male orientated society... those girls arent dressing that way because it make them feel good, they are dressing to impress... and its wrong. It just means stupid people who raise their kids in front of the tv need to stop breading and parents need to start being more involved in what thier kids are doing, even if they hate it now, they will thank you later.

pr1983
because guys cant get pregnant lil, its not as sexist as u believe, guys are naturally more predatorial than women, guys (as much as i hate to admit it) are ruled by mr helmet head, girls arent, guys have more of a desire for sex than women.

Silver Stardust
No kidding...who the hell do you have to impress when you're 12-13-14 years old?

lil bitchiness
Exactly, they are dressing to impress thumb down which says a lot about the society we live in.

Mr Zero
Exactly my point, and rather than listen to parents who "make a big deal " kids will listen to there peer group as they always have.

This is almost something we have to expect as a consequence of sexism gradually breaking down: Good for the goose, good for the gander.

Jedi Priestess
PVS, its up to the parent to not let their daughter go out of the house dressed like a sl*t. My oldest daughter was a sophmore in high school and college guys were always trying to pick up on her cause she had huge t*ts and a great face. I cant tell you how many times I had to stop her at the front door in the morning with "you are NOT wearing that to school, go back and change!" To me alot of the blame falls on the parents for allowing this kind of behavior. But the point I was trying to make it that honestly it sickens me to see so many of the young people here at kmc going on and on about how so and so is sexy and so and so isnt even 17! And Zero you CAN prevent your kids from dressing that way but many parents dont want to endure the fighting.

Mr Zero
Not only sexist - but in my experience flat-out-wrong.

pr1983
really zero, why?

Jedi Priestess
er.yeah as a woman I can tell you thats wrong hun heheheheh eek!

Mr Zero
Curious -

Who gets the blame for the fact that your daughter wanted to dress that way in the first place?

And at what age do you think you cease to have the right to tell her how to dress?

PVS
its a return to the 'femenine mystique' of the 50's.
where a woman's only purpose is to be a sex toy with no mind.
just cooking, sex, shopping, sex, do hair/nails, shop, sex...

parents and bible beaters go after hip hop artists and rock bands while ignoring companies who pass themselves off as wholesome and teaching family values, when if you actually look at the programming its more like breeding a pre-$lut culture. disney is at the top of my guilt list.

naybean
I tell you whats worse - I got on a train with a mate of mine who looks and is 18. A couple of 8-10 yr old boys got on and tried to grab her t*ts?!?!?! Who the hell are they learning this off??? if they're doin this at 8 - 10 wat they gonna be doing in 2/3 years time?

Turbo-Cajun
The society we live in sucks... the fact that 12 and 13 year olds are dressing like sluts is not the primary problem here. It is syptomatic of the 100's of shitty shit things that go on in our society.

pr1983
i know a lot of women have as high a drive as men, but men are genetically driven to procreate, especially during puberty

lil bitchiness
Women are just as sexual as men! Im so suprised people cannot see this.

Still, its ok or men to openly talk about masturbating, but for women its not appropriate to talk about, let alone do it!

Flat out sexist and wrong thumb down

Jedi Priestess
First question-undoubtedly peer pressure
Second question-until she graduated high school

Im not a big fan of the you owe your kids respect thinking Zero, I think thats crap, you owe your kids room, board and guidance as a parent, they can earn respect later on.

Mr Zero
Its sexist because you are reinforcing the idea that women are not sexual in the same way as men - its a Victorian notion ( and this isnt the thread to get into it)

And in my experience, its untrue. When your partner (assuming female) knows shes not being judged in any way for showing her sexuality - look out.

Mr Zero
Forgive my UK ignorance but what age is that?

Jedi Priestess
she was 18. Here's my deal you live under my roof and I am supporting you, you do what I say PERIOD>

Mr Zero
Can you imagine any parent trying to tell an 18 year old guy how to dress?

lil bitchiness
Actually I disagree.

Possibly because my mom always gave me the respect and benefit of a doubt, that i never felt the need to rebel in such way, nor to defy her in any way, and i havent.

If you treat your children like they are your property, will they graduate, then i think you'll find that your children will rebel to show you that they are grown up and they can ear respect.

What better way to show how grown up you are then to go have sex with random people!

Mr Zero
(as an aside - I am much the same way with my cat. )

Jedi Priestess
I did. My son couldnt do any of the funky things he did to his hair or body till after he left the house. Sorry old school here. And PVS, the 50's werent that bad IMHO.

pr1983
thats not what i meant zero

of course women are as sexual as men, my gf is very assured in her sexuality trust me and i don't mind, but she knows how to be sexual and still have a bit of pride in herself, a lot of women don't, thats the problem today.

Jedi Priestess
actually LB my daughter just told me the other day she was damn glad I raised her the way I did. She felt she'd have gotten into all kids of trouble had I let her have free reign. And she plans to raise her children the same. wink

lil bitchiness
Everyone to their own JP. thumb up

naybean
I guess it depends on the kid at the end of the day

PVS
dont even go there JP...(covers ears)

Jedi Priestess
I think it very much depends on the kind of child you have as well. My youngest daughter is very introverted and I think she will have alot more freedom than her older sister did simply because she isnt geared the way my oldest is. The oldest one was a hell raiser and needed the extra boundaries.

Mr Zero
My mother took so much grief from her sisters and her own mother for raising me and my sibs that way she still says she wondered at the time (on a daily basis) if it was the right thing to do.

End result - a HUGE respect for my mother and every scrap of advice she has ever given me.

Jedi Priestess
But we digress, the main topic is do these young girls not know how silly they look? And why does it seem like teenagers are having waaaaaaaaay more sex than they used to? Doesnt anyone fear aides or STD's anymore?

Jedi Priestess
Lil I would have paid cash money to have a daughter like you, mine was 180 degrees the opposite direction

naybean
Theres not the massive advertising campaigns there used to be. Also sex is way more acceptable in society

pr1983
nobody is educating teens enough about std's yes, they have more sex than before because parents aint as strict as they used to be.

lil bitchiness
Ok, I wasnt born in 60s and 70s, but didnt children defy their parents and had sex regardless of how strict they were?

naybean
ye i dont think strictness has all that much to do with it. As long as society promotes sex and dressing slutty then kids will have more sex and dress slutty

Mr Zero
The key word here is "seem" - maybe it's just more visible now? And maybe - as I believe - its a price we pay for breaking down old established male/female roles.

As to STDs EDUCATION! - and if that means giving your 14 year old daughter condoms as she goes out the door - DO IT! Its better than the alternative.

Jedi Priestess
I think there were maybe 7 girls out of the 65 in my high school class that were getting it on back then...the rest of us played it safe wink

pr1983
lil and naybean your both right, the reason is that even then society(the media) didnt promote sex as much as they do now, thats the problem but i still think its up to the parents

naybean
Whether it was up to the parent or not depends on each case. My mum was always strict with me - checking where i went out, who i was with that I was coming home that night before curfew... she raised me and my 2 sisters exactly the same - i'm nearly 19, my sisters are 24 and 17. My older sister and I totally rebelled and were both having sex at 16 with guys we probably shouldnt have. My 17 yr old sis is still a virgin. And we are all similare in personalities (i cant believe i just admitted to that)

naybean
I guess what I'm trying to say is parenting is IMO not one of the major deciding factors of what age kids start having sex

pr1983
no worries naybean, i just think a lot of parents either do it wrong or just dont do it, i mean until your 18 your parents are responsible for you, they should act like it. there are a lot of good parents out there who try and still fail, but there are a whole lot more who dont bother and their childs life is ruined.

i believe there are other factors, such as peer pressure, but i believe if your parents set a good enough exemple then you should be ok

JToTheP
The world is slowly going into decline, it's absolutely insane.

I believe there was a thread a while ago, something about young girls in 4th grade or somewhere around there, giving oral sex to boys in 5th-6th grade, I forget. For popularity purposes and such, and they said it isn't sex because you can't get pregnant.

And I personally am careful of what I question, especially the make-up young teenage girls wear nowdays....wow... sick

BackFire
Because the society we live in is constantly trivializing sex of any kind. Kids simply don't realize what sex actually is.

As for their dressing slutty, that's probably because of society. Again, they see these hot chicks in magazines or on tv, and then they hear the boys they like talk about these chicks and say how hot they are and all that crap. So, naturally, they want to dress that way as well to impress the boys.

botankus
And how stupid the 12 year olds look to an adult in general, male or female. I almost feel sorry for them.

BackFire
I think more teenagers need to watch the movie "Kids"

naybean
pr > theres always been bad parents. But if kids walk out the front door and are confronted with media promoting sex it doesnt matter how they were raised. There wasnt this much emphasis on sex before so teenage pregnancies and under age kids having sex wasnt so much of a problem, even among kids who hadnt been raised all that well.

pr1983
naybean thats what i was saying about the media and society as a whole, but i still believe parents have something to do with it. i live in ireland which has the highest percentage of teenage pregnancy in europe, and its one of the most backward countries in the world. you can raise someone to respect themselves, maybe they'll still go out and have sex, but i believe we cannot exhonerate parents if their 15 year old daughter goes out and gets herself pregnant. i know the media have a lot to do with it, but that isnt an excuse to let parents off the hook

naybean
No i agree parents are partially to blame. They cant be let off the hook - they give their children the money to buy the magazines with and control what tv programmes they watch when they are at home and all the rest. But they cant control what happens at school and at friends houses...

pr1983
of course not, i completely agree with you naybean

naybean
yes happy

JKozzy
My sister's like that. She's 13 and it's thoroughly disturbing sick

Well, the dressing bit. Not the bathtub shock

Samurai Guy
Why where revealing clothing when there is nothing to reveal?

silver_tears
I agree yes
You should see some of the clothes sick

Peeves-04
they wear padded bras how sad is that

.::Levi@than::.
those clothes are everywhere sick It takes my hours to find something decent to get when I need some new clothes.

Peeves-04
its ok for us lads jeans and shirt and were off lol

JKozzy
So true...

m!$hA
sweet heart laughing out loud this is my first laugh of the day!
i was kidding laughing out loud dont ever take anything i say on kmc seriosuly

(except this of course)

but thatx for not mentioning my name!

m!$hA
like in the song "cant hold us down" by lil kim and christina aguilera

So, what am I not supposed to have an opinion?
Should I keep quiet just because I'm a woman?
Call me a ***** cause I speak what's on my mind
Guess it's easier for you to swallow if I sat and smiled

When a female fires back
Suddenly the target don't know how to act
So he does what any little boy would do
Makin' up a few false rumors or two
That for sure is not a man to me, slanderin' names for popularity
It's sad you only get your fame through controversy
But now it's time for me to come and give you more to say

Chorus:
This is for my girls all around the world(around the world)
Who have come across a man that don't respect your worth
Thinkin' all women should be seen not heard
So what do we do girls, shout louder
Lettin 'em know we're gonna stand our ground
So lift your hands high and wave 'em proud
Take a deep breath and say it loud
Never can, never will
Can't hold us down

Nobody can hold us down
Nobody can hold us down
Nobody can hold us down

Never can, never will...

So What am I not supposed to say what I'm saying
Are you offended with the message I'm bringin'
Call me whatever 'cause your words don't mean a thing
Guess you ain't even a man enough to handle what I sing

If you look back in history it's a common double standard of society
The guy gets all the glory the more he can score
While the girl can do the same and yet you call her a whore
I don't understand why it's OK,
The guy can get away with it the girl gets named
All my ladies come together and make it change
And start a new beginning for us, everybody sang

Chorus:
This is for my girls all around the world('round the world)
Who have come across a man that don't respect your worth(repect your worth)
Lettin 'em know we're gonna stand our ground
Never can, never will
Can't hold us down

Lil' Kim:
Now here's something I just can't understand
If the guy have three girls then he's the man
He can even give her some head, or sex her off
But if a girl do the same, she's a whore

But the tables about to turn
I bet my fame on it
cats take my ideas, and put they name on it
It's aight though, you can't hold me down
I got to keep on moving
To my girls to their man who be trying to mac
Do it right back to him and let that be that
You need to let him know that his game is whack
And Lil' Kim and Christina Aguilera got Yo back

Your just a little boy
Think you're so cute, so coy
You must talk so big to make up for smaller things
You're just a little boy
All you do is annoy
You must talk so big to make up for smaller things

(This is for my girls)This is for my girls all around the world
Who have come across a man that don't respect your worth
Lettin 'em know we're gonna stand our ground(stand our ground)
Never can, never will
Can't hold us down

Nazgulinthedark
I agree. I just don't understand how the parents of these girls even allow them to dress like that. I know my mom would never allow it, and she doesn't have to worry, because i don't intend on dressing like that.
12 - 16 years old is too young to be dressing like that. It's not right, not at all. no

m!$hA
personally i dont dress or act like any of this stuff erm
many many reasons. SOME as:
a) was brought up not to
b) dont want to
c) think its pretty pathetic (the most makeup i wear is eyeliner)
d) think its discusting how some people have sex under 16!
e) OLD MEN PERVE mad some girls dont realise, but they do, and ive had experiences sick

the most revealing stuff ill wear is a bikini top and boardies!
in winter i tend to wear jeans and a singlet and a jumper.
in autumn its jeans a singlet and a jacket
in spring its jeans and a singlet
in summer its 3/4 pants and a singlet, unless its about 38C, THEN i'll wear a skirt erm

Darth Revan
Thing is though, if I ever decide to have kids, and I have a daughter, I simply won't LET her dress like that. It's not hard.... confused

Silver Stardust
Exactly. My parents (well, my mom, anyway, since my dad was never really much in my life) never let me dress like that or anything, and I turned out fine. Well, not quite fine, but my problems that I have have positively nothing to do with not being allowed to dress like a skank wink

<<Solo>>
Nothing New, I also find it abit weird to find my younger brother talking about how all of his friends getting waisted, and having sex...and he's on 13 but I guess that's just how things are now.

Silver Stardust
My sister's at that age now, but thankfully she doesn't go out dressed like that and act like that...partially because she knows better, and partially because she knows that if she did, not only would she be grounded indefinitely by our mom, but I'd kick her ass.

Darth Revan
Yeah, my sis is also at that age. She apparently has no desire to go dressing like a whore, which I'm quite thankful for. And she would be lynched if she did.

Silver Stardust
We are good older siblings yes

SlipknoT
I actually have nothing against it.

Jedi Priestess
Misha you posted a song by 2 of THE biggest skanks out there messed

Darth Revan
Yeah, I noticed that too laughing out loud

Alana&gt; thumb up

BackFire
hah

m!$hA
brittney isnt in it messed
nor is paris erm

Jedi Priestess
Little Kim=skank
Christine Agullera(sp)=even BIGGER skank

m!$hA
i was kidding stick out tongue i told you not to take anything i say seriously!

m!$hA
anyway, its obviouse the kids get the ideas from the media erm

*you'll be driving along and theres a billboard eek! take a peek and all you can see is an enlarged picture of a girls chest in a bikini 3 times too small
*youll be at work listning to the radio when all you here is 'nobody lays better than you steve' in some seductive voice
*youll be researching a school project on the human race and decide to get a picture on each gender eek! youve gotten a nice picture of a male in a tux, and you type in 'girl' in the google search bar and therell be naked chicks all over the place!
*youll be watching your favourite video show on a saturday morning and 99% of all filmclips contain girls in bikinis and wearing literally nothing! the most theyll ever cover up is when theyll wear short shorts and a middrift singlet top
*youll go to the local magazine shop only to find that theres only one magazine without a girl half naked on it, or naked but covering up her private parts with a strand of hair

DAMN MEDIA ranting

WhiteEagle
Yeah, I can see how having someone's dick in your mouth would instantly increase your popularity.

*sarcasm monitor explodes in background*

I don't think I'll ever understand that line of 'logic'. erm

Mr Zero
Sorry misha but you have made it quite clear that we shouldnt take anything you say seriously - having pointed out 2 or 3 times over the last two days that you dont ever mean a word you say. So I'm not reading this.

pr1983
laughing out loud

WhiteEagle
I read an article recently that suggested that sex just isn't selling like it used to. Apparently after being bombarded with it for so long the public are becoming immune to it to a degree. Perhaps advertising companies may actually have to put some thought into their work in the near future. wink

m!$hA
oh good, finally us girls can be known for something other than our genitals roll eyes (sarcastic)

D-Double
*opens door*
I was in the other room. Did somebody say genitals?

Peeves-04
lol

m!$hA
that would be me winkiss

D-Double
OK, just making sure. big grin

m!$hA
about what? shifty

D-Double
^about genitals

m!$hA
ah i see naughty

Line
this shouldn't dictate what women are allowed to wear though. in cases of rape you too ofte hear the, "well, it was probably her own fault, I heard she wore a mini skirt." men are no doubt more out going and active than women when it comes to sex (whether this is because of genes or up-bringing can be discussed), even more aggressive, but they can never be excused for loosing control.

that was off topic, I know. when it comes to young girls I agree with most on this thread; they shouldn't wear provocative clothing. they're children and shouldn't feel the need to be anything else and flash a sexuality they don't have yet and as such don't understand and can't appreciate.

pr1983
there is no excuse for any man to lose control of himself, and no woman ever 'asks for it', on that i agree with you

Line
then we agree on an important part wink

m!$hA
personally, i dont even thing girls look good in mini skirts erm
some do, yes. but most dont erm
i only wear one when its, like i said, over 40 celcius erm

m!$hA
lookie i drew piccies eek!
this is my style of summer/spring clothing happy

m!$hA
and here is skankyness mad

Df02
there was a case of 5 guys gang raping a 16yr old girl after spiking her drink in the pub i usually go to recently...and ppl were actually considering it as her fault, like saying she was being too flirty or wearing provocative clothing

personally, if i heard that story, id never once think it had nething resembling her fault! - and id love 5mins alone in a room with those guys and a large knife

Line
unfortunately that's the case in many rapes. apparently it's just so much easier to place the blame on the woman, course the other option's just too scary; if it wasn't her fault, it could happen to me, my friend, my daughter, etc. by saying it only happens to those who 'ask for it' you distance yourself to the subject. even the victims themselves tend to say "it was probably my fault", course if it wasn't it would just be a meaningless act, and thus much more difficalt to bear. and prevent from happening again.
I've been wondering why people keep this 'it was her own fault' attitude. it's humiliating for the woman and it's humiliating for men who are degraded to mindless children ruled over by their dick and hormones, and therefore not creatures capable of rational thinking and recognizing right from wrong.

pr1983
its never the womans fault, ever, unless she actually physically asked for it, which women never do, yes women dress provocatively, big deal, if a guy can't control himself its nothin to do with her. if any guy ever hurt one o my female friends there would be some serious retribution coming his way.

m!$hA
DAMN MEN mad horniness does not need to come first schmoll

m!$hA
i liked it back in the olden days where if a man were to touch a woman in the wrong way he'd be at the least seriously frowned upon erm

trouble
oh well cheers babe schmoll

pr1983
nowadays if a guy even looks at a girl the wrong way he gets done for sexual harrassment, so its still there in its own way misha

trouble
ignore that i messed up sad i read it wrong

m!$hA
there IS still humanity in life eek! droolio

Df02
some blokes are still pretty decent in_love, just some drag our good name thru the mud.....like pedophiles and rapists

m!$hA
and men eek!

pr1983
so true

m!$hA
youre a pedophile and rapist? cry
but youre so sweet!

Df02
me lol? no im one of the decent ones stick out tongue

pr1983
so am i misha big grin, some of us are actually good guys

m!$hA
both of you are in_love

pr1983
thx big grin

m!$hA
no prob winkiss

Df02
well actually, uve never met me...i could be a rampant pedophile rapist..

but im not lol

m!$hA
i can tell by your sweet little eyes that your not in_love

Df02
awww in_love

m!$hA
kisses

Peeves-04
im a good guy too

m!$hA
not all the time naughty

Peeves-04
not in bed wink

m!$hA
i meant in class cry

no need to turn dirty on me young man nono

Jedi Priestess
ok U2...you've completely derailed the thread!

Peeves-04
sorry embarrasment

m!$hA
speaking of which sweetheart, i just saw britney spears filmclip for the song "parogative "(sp?)
you cant get any less skankier than that except naked.
mind you, shes already done that in her "everytime" filmclip erm

im telling you, its the media!

silver_tears
That song is so vile sick it's like a cheap sex tape sneaky2

m!$hA
yes but thats britney for you erm

silver_tears
I swear to god if these girls keep wearing so much make-up they'll have like crocodile skin when they grow up sick

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>