wheelchair basketball

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danielblack2002
I PLAY WHEELCHAIR BASKETBALL AND AM TEAM CAPTAIN

THIS BOARD IS FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE WHEELCHAIR BASKETBALL N WANA SHARE TIPS ON HOW TO IMPROVE THE GAME THEY PLAY

TrAnCeDuO
LIEK OMG THATS OS AWESOEM!

Linkalicious
we improve the game by spelling words correctly and not speaking in all capital letters. big grin

TrAnCeDuO
EDIT

G.P
That's not the kind of remark that I usually allow here.

BloomBabyGirl
thats really cold man confused mad

TrAnCeDuO
why thank you! ^_^

in all due seriousness i think the internet should have laws banning idiots from it

MC Mike
Look, there are idiots, then there are bigger idiots who make fun of them. erm Keep it nice.

TrAnCeDuO
whatever

Linkalicious
that was kinda low.....

danielblack2002
listen everyone i dont want any crap bout not havin legs or brains i hav brains n legs. du u guys not kno hw 2 use slang

G.P
=> Tranceduo: You do this again, you get a ban. That's quite stupid.

=> danielblack2002: Don't worry, there won't be any more of this crap.

Linkalicious
A guy at my gym plays basketball a lot. He's actually a really really good shooter...too bad there isn't an organized league or anything for him to play at my sports club.

I think he plays somewhere else anyways. He's great at basketball, and he's got a lot of desire. If he had use of his legs, and he used that same desire. I have no doubts that this guy could go Pro, or atleast be a big time Division 1 player.

forumcrew
well there is a difference between slang and grammar.. it is annoying to read CAPS posts, and ones where someone took no time at all to make it in readable english...

as far as the "sport" goes.. its alright but i dont consider it much.. you pretty much have 1 skill (shooting while sitting) then its just endurance

DanZeke25
hey thats cool that u can shoot while in a wheel-chair.... i could never shoot good while sitting down....

Phoenix
That sounds really cool - do you hope to go pro one day? I love watching wheelchair basketball on the paralympics - that starts in a few weeks, right?

yerssot
I thought it was already going on? the fire was set a few days ago and our team went to athens a day or three ago

Phoenix
I'm not good with sports... embarrasment

yerssot
blaim it on the media, I knew they were gone but haven't heard of them since

danielblack2002
thanx every1 for da possitive feedback

i hope to go pro heck i play in devision 1 the tuffest league
goin over 2 englnd for trials wiv the GBritain team

danielblack2002
it takes more skill than normal basketball we can pick up da ball wiv our wheels so ther and its a vry demandin sport

danielblack2002
do u think wheelchair basketball should exist? i think it shud

Shaolin Monk
yeh, good for those who are in wheelchairs. they tried starting a league here when i was a sophomore in high school, but not enough ppl signed up

Turbo-Cajun
Its cool to watch... my college has a huge team here that recruits people nation wide. They are pretty good, its good recreation.

SlipknoT
How would you call traveling in wheelchair basketball?

Turbo-Cajun
You have to dribble the ball once for like every two pushes with your hands I think... thats how I understood it anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.