Ruun...its godzilla!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

greyboy
sorry for the cheesy title....feable attempt at being humorous. confused

anyhoo...does anyone know anything about godzilla: save the earth...i saw the trailer on gamespot and it looked pretty solid...just wondering what you all knew about it.

Magee
Ok. Done a google search. And found the official site. Official Site Taking for ever to load so just go check it out. I think its like a free roaming thing where u battle monsters.... And it might be online judging from the online sponsers at the bottom of the page.

Ok scrap that idea. Crappy piece of shit website. Ah ha found a much better site. Non crappy piece of shit website. has info, sreenshots and features of the game.

WindDancer
Looks like a fun game. Seems to be a fighting game though.

Magee
yea it kind of just looks like Godzila: Destroy all monsters.

greyboy
magee....did you play destroy all monsters melee? i like some of those screens, and the vids are really cool. I bet this will be a good time to play over Live as well. quite a few monsters to choose from too...thats cool.

greyboy
wow...first mp video i've seen....was there this kind of stuff in the last one?

new vid

edwinian
Is this co op???

greyboy
from what i understand there is co-op on xbox live...i kno for sure that theres mp tho...

edwinian
those vids sure look co op tho. but as long as i can whip up on my friends online i am happy

magee- the gamespot preview said that its a lot better than DAMM

Walfredo
oh yeah...this multiplayer is going to be a blast... but I am really curious about the battleship in one of the movies? Is it a separate mini-game?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.