Tripping the Rift

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lobo
Anyone else going to check out this show tonight? The previews look funny.

It airs on Scifi Channel.

Holcomb
I watched the premiere last week and thought it was funny.

I plan on watching this week too.

Stuttering John cracks me up.

icedoj
yeah it was totally nuts! I liked the God episode better than the mutilation ball one though...i plan to tivo this weeks since i can't check it out ...hope it's as good as the first!

Striel
I watched it last week. I thought it was okay.

Holcomb
When is Darth Bobo going to make an appearance?

I remember him from the internet short but he hasn't been in an episode yet.

steely balls
funny

icedoj
anybody catch last nights episode??

icedoj
Darf Bobo...is in full force in this new episode...My friend thankfully TiVo-ed it so i just finished watching it...it's not quite as in yer face as the first two...much more subdued really...although i gotta say...Spamela Anderslut???? Brilliant!!!

Holcomb
It was good to finally see Darph Bobo. Don't forget that Spamela Anderslut was from Titiusmaximus! big grin

Lobo
Six + wardrobe malfunction = laughing

Holcomb
That was good. Another thing that was funny from the last episode was the implant saleman walking around. A lot of jiggling going on there.

icedoj
the thing won't let me vote!!!??!...ah well *shrug* ... i heard that there's an ep coming up soon with a cameo by Webster (aka Emmanual Lewis)! i hope this is real and not a hoax because ...well...just because... has anyone else heard about this?

Holcomb
I saw TtR last night and there was no Webster. That would have been great though. The show was still pretty funny though - the whole Singapore mocking think was funny. "Kill the sidewalk soiler!"

Lobo
Webster is next week.

Holcomb
Yes, yes he is. It should be funny.

icedoj
yup...this week indeed...in honor of April Fool's i wonder? of course it could be a hoax too...i wouldn't put it past this show to promise that and then deliver something totally different...either way i'll be watching to see for myself what goes down.

Holcomb
Wrong about the April fool's joke. Webster was indeed on. He was pretty funny to. I liked the whole court scene with him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.