DVD's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drumdude1167
After all the good movies that came out sometime during the early year, what movie are you looking foreward to comming out on dvd/vhs. and which ones would you like to go....OH MY GOD I MUST HAVE

makaky
Day After Tomorrow....if for nothing else but the superior special effects. And it will be released the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after tomorrow (or in simpler terms October 12th smile )

BloomBabyGirl
maybe you should go to the DVD forum

lil bitchiness
moving

Drumdude1167
oh i didnt know there was one you ass

Cinemaddiction
Perhaps you should have looked this is the space where I call you something mean

Right now, top billing goes to "Ed Wood", 10/19.

Drumdude1167
sorry....i bow down to the master of the KMC forums, atleast thats what i have herd

BloomBabyGirl
^ y u gotta call me a ass for fixing your mistake? stop hating on evryone

Drumdude1167
i dont even know who you aresorry for the misunderstandint

Unholy_Cheese
/\ I would recommend spelling classes

Jeff-Man
Spiderman 2 dvd

<<Solo>>
Day After Tommorow might have been the worst movie I've ever seen.

Drumdude1167
That was a good movie i think, special effects were great!!

Kael
i thought the movie was average, nothing really special.
Well my last dvd was That Peter Kay Thing, its really funny.

MildPossession
Looking forwards to the release of a 2 disc edition of A Tale of Two Sisters, and also The Card Player, Dario Argentos latest on dvd.

Dario Argento
I'm looking forward to The Card Player as well.
A long time ago Media Blasters said they would release Lucio Fulci's Giallo "Lizard in a Woman's Skin", but it never came. Do any of you guys know anything about it? I have been looking forward to this release since I heard about it.

Drumdude1167
never heard of the card player

MildPossession
Dario- That film is avaliable on dvd at cdnow.com but the release date hasn't been giving yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.