Have you ever drank bong water?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I did on accident. erm

hezzy_baby
can you explain to me what bong water is?

Pyrofly
laughing out loud just what i was thinking

darkcrown
stop posting these threads!

Elektra_lover
Wow thats messed up

Tired Hiker
Why? blink

JToTheP
Cuz I told you last time: GIVE ME THE DRUG YOUR ON, YOUR DONE WITH IT.

darkcrown
no expression

Krexo
You guys dont know what BONG water is? You know what a bong is? Yes? Well then, work it out...

And No, nor will i ever. That stuffs horrible

mc pee pants
never ever drink the bong water!!!

except when you're really really thirsty... but you have to be stoned outta your mind

SlipknoT
today me and my friends made a bong out of a coke bottle

Captain REX
What a lovely topic...

sickley in lurv
WHATS A BONG?????

Kosta
Its a water based pipe use to smoke weed. The water filters the smoke, and so some THC (the active drug) is left in the water, if u drink it, you end up like TH wink.
Ive never drank it, and dont really wanna try.

Turbo-Cajun
I have done it accidentally, and I'm not proud of it.

A bong is a device used to inhale large quantities of water-cooled, water-filtered marijuanna smoke at once. A pot smoking machine, if you will. One of the great achievements of modern enginerign if you ask me.

Turbo-Cajun
THC stays in the water? mmm...

Kosta
Thats what ggets you hight, pluss the resin, basically like eating Hash Soup stick out tongue

Turbo-Cajun
BTW- bong water both smells and tastes like ass.... My friend Krazy Karl has a bong where he hasn't changed the water in like, a year or two... I think he cleaned it last time he moved.

Turbo-Cajun
I didn't even know that drinking the bong water got you high... I thought it was just something you had to do if you spilt some of it on the couch.

You ever drink it?

Kosta
Nope. Never tried. But think about it. When u bake Weed cookies, the reason u get high off em is because the heat releases the THC crystals in the weed. Thats why u cant get high eating raw weed. So if u smoke a bong, whatever resin gets in to the water is basically almo0st clean THC. So it would get you high, but it prolly wouldnt be a very nice high.

Turbo-Cajun
I disagree... you CAN get high eating raw weed...

If you picked of a nice big old bud of some dizzank, and ate it? you'd be ****ed up...

Ronny
oh maaaan poor TH laughing dude hysterical

Kosta
Some weed has so much crystal in it u could prolly get high, but it has to be super skunk the shit that killed super man kinda weed. Takes like 2 hours to kick in when u eat it though.

Turbo-Cajun
I've seen some good product before... I have a buddies that eats buds. I chew the stems to get every last loose cyrstal in my system, plus they taste good if you chew them long enough.

Darth Revan
Don't you boss my Preston around, because Preston PWNS YOU! mad

cool

Jedi Priestess
oh for the love of..........

you drank the bong water? you kids today dont know how to do anything right! laughing

Turbo-Cajun
It was accidental... we added some more water to it, but it was too much so when I hit it a bunch came up into the mouth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.