Super Showdown Round 2 Part 2: Monstrous Musculars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lil-Goblin
I'm going with Hulk here. Please vote and reply.

Lil-Goblin
Please reply.

Never
Eww. Nobody in this list is *really* in Hulk's class. Technically Colossus is, but only "technically." How about:

Hulk (angrier he gets, the stronger he gets), Abomination (the more afraid he is, the stronger he becomes), Gladiator (the more confident he becomes, the more powerful he is), Thor (technically second to Hulk in strength amongst non-cosmics), Kurse (augmented to immeasurable levels by The Beyonder - BEFORE his augmentation, he was said to have DOUBLE the strength of Thor), Binary (taps into white holes for power), Juggernaut?

Shoot, or just 1. Darkseid (on average)/Thanos/Doomsday/Despero/Kurse/Agogg/Pre-Crisis Kryptonians/Byrne's Gladiator/Morg w/ WOL/ Post-Crisis Mongul(under his best depictions)/The Hulk (angry far beyond most of the time)/Brimstone/Validus/Surtur (on average though he varies wildly)/Jurgens' Mangog?

Arachnoidfreak
haha, Never's list blows the poll to shit.

crazyspinz
saber tooth isnt even class 1, hulk and colossus are class 100+

BOBIZZIE
OMEGA RED VS HULK VS JAGGERNAUT?

BOBIZZIE
CYCLOPS VS GAMBBIT?

wrathofachilles
STOP DOING THAT!

wrathofachilles
Oh, and Hulk wins without even bothering to show up.

Krissy Von Doom
Hulk is above everyone on this list. At least include Abomination, Juggernaut, Gladiator or Absorbing Man.

Wynndar
absorbing man? "you've bothered me in the past" - Hulk

Kain Phoenix
now that was a waste of time lil goblin when u typed this out did u really think to yorself 'i think hulk is gonna lose'
i didn't think so.

FrothByte
no no, maybe this thread is a body building match? like who has the best build?

JuggernautFan
include asgardian destroyer as well......

i'd like to see a 4 way war between 1) asgardian destroyer 2) mangog 3) hulk 4) juggernaut

wrathofachilles
Isn't Mangog the 30ft. tall monster? Or is that just Gog? Freaking names....

wrathofachilles
How the hell did Thing get one vote?? Hulk and Colossus would tear him apart fairly quickly.

crazyspinz
yes yes they would, this fight would go down to hulk and colossus realy realy realy fast, just cuz they are the only ones who could take more than one punch.
then colossus goes home becuase he knows he stands no chance against hulk

funny stuff
Dance for Sol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.