Fred and George seers????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

you-know-who
I think that fred and george might have the sbility to look into the future! eek! Think about it if fred and george were seers that might explain why they bet all of their lifes saving at the quidditch world cup without hesitation. :P Also it would explain how they knew that ireland would win but krum would get the snitch!!!! rolling on floor laughing

angelsflame265
this is a new prediction i havn't heard. . they could be, i mean how else would they know?

JessieSparrow
all I know is theyre sexy and I want to marry George...hehehehe...but maybe they could be? thatd be really cool

pretty angel
i dont think they are it was just a lucky guess they have a joke shop

impatientinky
my reasons as to why i don't think so might not be very good, but here they are anyway smile
seers are very rare and for both of them to be seers would be highly unlikely. i guess one of them would be enough tho since they're always into everything together.
also, from what i understand it kinda runs in the family and jk never mentioned anything like that about the weasleys, but like i said above, not a very good reason as to why they couldn't be.
and last, they just don't seem the type. i know that's really stupid, but that's my thought smile
but since none of the reasons rule it out i guess it could be possible, but i think it's highly unlikely.
that bet is a very good point tho! that's a lot of money to bet on such an idea. that's all they had. i agree with pretty angel tho. it was just a lucky guess. they needed a lot of money to start their joke shop and decided they wanted to make it happen fast and there came bagman with his betting.
you're gonna laugh at me if something like that happens in the next book wink

~Air Angel~
I think they are just spontaneous. They remind me of these F16 crew chiefs that are over here in Turkey with me. They just bet on things out of dumb luck or do stupid things for the humor in them.

That's how I see fred and george. They don't care about consequences...etc. They are the...you only live once type of wizards.

you-know-who
you all make good points about why they both couldnt be seers. impatientinky makes a good point , maybe only one of them is a seer. I dont know for sure, all i know is that to me the twins dont seem like thay would be tht stupid as to gamble their life saving away if they wernt for sure. I mean that would mean no more weasley's wizarding wheezes, and i dont think that they would take that big of a risk.

~DaPirateFreak~
Interesting...Maybe Maybe not big grin

Roux'sGirl
hey, anybody else's favorite characters (in the book) fred and george? i LUV them!!! they are soooooooooooo funny!!!!!! i thot the movies were very cruel to them. they were not funny in the movies. it bothers me. and their parts were so small!!!! i say we have a petition for more fred and george!!! lol.

~DaPirateFreak~
laughing Yeah yes...i was a little disapointed abouth that sad

Oh well I love Freg & George big grin

ladygrim
i dont think they are no expression

you-know-who
come on people think about it... is this the only time that they have had such luck? maybe fred or george (cant remember which one messed) saw him self at the ball with angelina... so he asked her knowing she'd say yes... just a thought.... might not be true but w/e i'm trying lol...

JessieSparrow
another point there^...and it was Fred...I dont really know...it would be really kick-ass if that did happen...

~DaPirateFreak~
yes

Roux'sGirl
i was soo sad when they left at the end of the fifth book!!! i was like NOOOOOOO THEY ARE MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. i'm planning on going back through all the books and finding my favorite quotes of theirs...

you-know-who
and wht about the ton-tongue toffee.. they KNEW that dudley would pick it up !!! thts y they dropped it!! but maybe b/ they just knew tht he was longing for candy nhehehe and b/c hes a pic. im sure harry told them tht hehehehee...... but wht about when they took the car their like mom'll never know... right so tht might be a point against this topic. like if they are seers then they would most likley know tht they would get caught with the car. but then again seers dont see evrything.

you-know-who
lol i'm like arguing against myself here hehehehehehehe.....

Roux'sGirl
u have a point there, about the car. if they were seers they would've known they were going to get caught...but maybe they were brave and determined to rescue harry despite the consequences...lol.

flamewielder
but there is another point there. they dont see everything. they just see what is really really important. not the stuff that they get in trouble for. even trelawny actually had the "Eye" thing. but she only saw two times in her whole life. but she didnt have it the full way so maybe the good seer can see two times a day.. i dont know..JKR never really explained that kinda thing

Amy Black
I agree with that and I think if they are seers, why don't they use their ability other times? When something more depends on seeing the future. I mean, they would save Sirius, if they saw what would happen, wouldn't they?

you-know-who
thats a good point there as well but as flameweilder said... they might only see some things maybe they just diddnt see about sirius because they were concentrating more on themselves at the time or they just diddnt see it because, they diddnt. i dont think seers are able turn on a switch and say "ok now lets see into the future" it just happens, they cant make it happen it just does.

you-know-who
are not able to sorry....

you-know-who
but seriously people dont you think that it could be a possiblity??

CoolWizard
Hmm the Wealey twins as seers? Interesting thought, but I was to understand they don't have such aspirations. Last I heard all they cared about was their joke shop.

FoamyFan
HAHAHAHA..as everyone knows...(most wiccans do) gifts only come to you if you are going to use them for good...so no...they are never gunna be "seers"

CoolWizard
EXcellent comeback!

FoamyFan
thank you!

CoolWizard
Youre welcome! Always a pleasure!

FoamyFan
lol...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.