I eat because im depressed and im depressed because i eat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
It seriosuly sucks for me now a days I have to eat so much food to get full. Just for dinner tonighte i ate at my work so i ate a big chicken sandwich with mayo and lettuce and a double cheese burger a hot dog with fries and a small oreo shake. and that was 4 hours right after i ate 2 and a half bowles of mostechally. im just glad i dont get fat

SlipknoT
I eat a lot, and I mean alot.

Royal Knight
i don't eat enough

BackFire
Eating kicks ass.

<<Solo>>
"Full" Menu!

Mane
rock

yes it does...

SlipknoT
amen to that

Unholy_Cheese
I have nothing to eat in my house

Darth Revan
Eating is awesome. I eat when I'm bored, tired, depressed, hungry, pissed... And I never get fat Happy Dance

In fact, I think I'll go have some food right now eat

LoSt_
Food. One of my most treasured things! I eat when im depressed, eat when im happy, eat when im hungry, and eat when im not hungry. I weigh a healthy 123 lbs and proud of it my ladies!

<<Solo>>
Once again,

Hael Yeah!

Mane
god only made 2 feelings better than eating and one of them is taking a dump smile

<<Solo>>
Amen to that.

LoSt_
LOL MANE

Royal Knight
just shows you americans are to fat:-P

SlipknoT
I wish I had a taco right now

<<Solo>>
Lol, you live in Arizona too.

Captain REX
Someone's a growing boy! wink

V@LL3jOk!D707
i eat way to much, trying to cut down and its working.

DeNiro
I eat most likly a ful 6 to 7 meals a day with close to two gallons of water. and im a full 185 pounds with 10 percent bodyfat oo yea

Royal Knight
i could never eat that much...i would puke sick

LoSt_
I want some steak, just so i can watch my arse get bigger roll eyes (sarcastic)

SlipknoT
o yea well I eat about 5 6 meals with about 12 snackes and 2 gallons of coke and beer. and I am a full 210 with alot of body fat oo yea

Mane
i just had an 8 oz Top Sirloin with garlic mashed potatoes happy

Royal Knight
oo and I bet you get the ladies like D too stick out tongue laughing out loud laughing

LoSt_
I eat about 400 times a day as well, with around 100 snacks to soak it all in! wooopeee. And not to mention I have the fear of vomiting so food isnt a hassle really.

SlipknoT
O Yea, I need to board up the doors to keep em away. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DeNiro
I actully can get a decent amount of girls but since im the good guy that i am i dont ever even look at other girls because i am going out with a girl that is very hot that is awesome and i am very loyal. plus he dad makes like 4 million a year.

Royal Knight
aawwww poor you wink ...

Royal Knight
yah we know you are mr money bags Dstick out tongue

SlipknoT
yea its a hard life being so sexy roll eyes (sarcastic)

DeNiro
oo not me rj/rk my gf she is mrs money bags i just have money because im related to her through sexual intercourse

SlipknoT
will there be little "D's" running around any time soon? stick out tongue

Royal Knight
related through sexual intercourseWhat the f**k?

Royal Knight
little d's to grace our presence in the future on KMCstick out tongue

Turbo-Cajun
I get the munchies and then I eat until i pass out... I bet I could eat more than any of you with the help of certain performance enhancing drugs.

DeNiro
there wont be any lil D's running around for a good 10 to 15 years im only 16 and i want to have as much fun as posslb before i got any lil vampries running around because thats what kids are vampires, money sucking demonds.

Ronny
ditto

Dr. Strangelove
This thread is making me hungry.

Where's my dinner! mad

Tptmanno1
mmm, Food,
I just ate a bunch of coolies,
The Trader Joes little crispy ones, those are soooo good!

Silver Stardust
I eat hardly anything...

But I'm hungry right now no expression

m!$hA
i love to eat droolio
i cant eat a whole meal though no2 i went to a dietician and she said im a "snack person"
which means i eat a lot of little bits!
i eat every half an hour, and have stuff like toast/sandwich/biccies/coffee and timtam etc happy

BackFire
If I really ate as much as I could I could easily eat 5 large meals a day. But I don't.

m!$hA
why not?

DeNiro
i just ate breakfast and i ate three pancakes with 4 eggs two pieace of bacon and two pieaces of sausge with coffee and orange juice it was a very tasty meal

shellie
you eat like a squirel happy

MonkeyNipples
wow is that a compliment????

shellie
laughing welll i didnt mean as an insult

DeNiro &gt; sounds good hun

MonkeyNipples
ok cause i mean most people dont find it too nice to be called a squirrel

naybean
I eat loads - 3 healthy sized meals and plenty of snacks every day, which is why i avoid the scales like the plague but recently i had to go the doctors and she weighed me and measured my height and apparently i'm underweight for my height! I thought she was joking lol.

Tex
Horrid Beast! http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/icw/003.gif

f00tball
i eat ever 1/2 an hour cus i eat alot and get full but then im hungry 30 mmins later and have a snack but that isnt enough so i eat more then im full but only for 1/2 hour and it sucks

Candy
i dont eat when i am depressed...but normally i like eating.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.