Juggernaut Vs Cable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ceediddy
Who would win the cured powerful (God Like) Cable or the full power Juggernaut (from what i understand Juggs is powered down as an X Man)

Who would win and why?

JuggernautFan
full power juggernaut as in 100 ft. tall and ripping through dimensional barriers???

Swanky-Tuna
8th day Juggernaut? How well did he stand up against Bedlam's mental attack without his helmet?

JuggernautFan
not very well........ bedlam puts him down when his helmet is off (and they always make sure its off too)

juggernaut in any form isnt protected against psionic attacks.

Swanky-Tuna
Hmm... I was remembering that collage where the exemplars were attacking him with the captions of how powerful the attack is followed by "Yet the Juggernaut still stands!" I remember it being after Bedlam's but I didn't know if he just took the pain or dropped soon after that.

Wynndar
hmm, i wonder how some people will respong to this...personally im indifferent about the match up

FrothByte
um cable... just as long as he stays a mile away from juggy. i think his telekinesis is powerful enuf to rip off juggy's helmet and then hit him with psionics.

JuggernautFan
it said juggernaut would have withstood all 3 blasts IF his helmet was still in place......

wrathofachilles
I hate Cable, so Juggernaut. Objectively speaking, I have no idea as I am unaware if Cable has the capacity to remove Juggernaut's helmet. If he does, then yeah I guess he'd win. But if Juggernaut gets ahold of him, it's over.

Tron
Well, since this is Cable Christ we're talking about here, I'm sure he has more than enough power to simply rip off Juggernaut's helmet and proceed to make Cain Marko an unstoppable vegetable.

Swanky-Tuna
Still, 8th day Juggernaut was somethin' fierce. We can only assume the magic seal on his helmet was stronger too. I wouldn't be surprised if Cable could pull it off or even pierce it though.

crazyspinz
cable is basicaly a god, he cured aids, flooded the sahara, and u guys are aguing that he couldnt take of juggies helmate......

cable would own this, ive seen nightcrawler take of juggies helmate, cable would have no trouble with this

Havoc470
when did nightcrawler do that?

Swanky-Tuna
To 8th day Juggernaut even? Plus Nightcrawler's teleportation powers are weird.

crazyspinz
i dont remember the issue, but it was an earlier one and juggernaught was going on a destrution spree and the xmen couldnt stop him until nightcrawler got his helmate off

yes this also happened in that gay evo cartoon, but it happened in comics first

Havoc470
lol, actually in the evo cartoon i remember he only takes one clamp off of juggy.....as for nightcrawler taking it off in comics i just think its wierd because of the troubles i've seen stronger characters go through just to simply take off the helmet

Swanky-Tuna
I could see him teleporting it away, which is probably what happened. Since he passes through another dimension and all.

crazyspinz
ya, night crawlers tp is crazy like that, the whole tp away with your head in his hands thing is cool

Havoc470
he could never do that in the normal MU, he only had that power in AoA...if he were to tp juggy's helmet he would tp his whole body, which is something quite a few writer's forget about and just put into certain comics

crazyspinz
atucaly rouge once touched nightcrawler, grabbed nimrods arm and tped away, and that was in MU

crazyspinz
and o ya, only nimrods arm went away, then he broke

Wynndar
no....nightcrawler can teleport individula body parts...he has always been able to...its just that when he does it it hurts him....against people with high durability it hurts him though...trying to teleport a part of Jug's body would certainly kill Kurt

crazyspinz
yes but his helmate wouldnt...

but back to the topic cable would win

Havoc470
im mostly going by comic book experience, i've never seen him teleport a piece of anybody (except for AoA and that rogue/nimrod comic) and i've seen him fight juggy before and never do that also

as for his helmet, all i know is that it was given to juggy by cytorrak, so i dont know if kurt could tp with it so easily or not

yeah...cable would win this one

HarmonicFlo88
Oh yea, he'd own it in seconds..tha new cable would. tha old cable would too, just in longer time.

crazyspinz
i dunno about old cable, he wasnt nearly tuff enough

HarmonicFlo88
Old cable vs regular juggernaut, juggs would lose but it would be a longer fight. cable has an extensive set of weaponry and gadgets plus his bionics...plus he fights very strategically - he'd prolly devise a plan of attack which would likely be successful.

crazyspinz
ya, hed prolly have a way of getting his helmate off

wrathofachilles
Cable cured Aids? Jesus, that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

crazyspinz
not realy, he used his crazy mind powers to kill all of the aids cells in the world

HarmonicFlo88
I dont recall him curing aids...crazyspins, where did you read that?

crazyspinz
ill find the thread, give me a sec

spyrokinesi35
this is the stupidest thread ever all cable has to do is knock off his stupid helmetnt and blast him then bada bing bada boom done. drop him off at the middle of the pacific ocean

FrothByte
i think someone posted something like cable lessend all the white blood cells present in aids or something.

Wynndar
he alleviated some of the symptoms for some AIDS victims temporarilly...didnt cure everyone in the world...and to havoc470: did u read the comic with rogue nimrod and juggernaut? rogue got the idea to teleport a part of Nimrod from a fight that nightcrawler had recently done it...i dont have access to my collection so i cant look it up right now

HarmonicFlo88
wynnder wuts ur fav comic?

wrathofachilles
Mind powers or not, it's still ridiculous. Marvel needs to stop bringing in real-world issues into comic books. They did the same crap with 9/11 and it doesn't work.

HarmonicFlo88
Wut'd they do with 9/11?

wrathofachilles
I don't know about the rest of the characters, but in Spider-Man they had all the main heroes AND villains come to the WTC site and pay their respects. It was stupid and disgusting. You don't include real-life in make believe worlds. I got that Spider-Man is in New York, but Marvel Comic New York is not REAL New York. Spider-Man and Captain America I can buy, even though they still shouldn't have done the story, but, Dr. Doom and Magneto standing around crying is absolutely absurd.

wrathofachilles
And the weird thing is the issue is skyrocketing in value. I'm glad I bought it just for that *money money!*, but the story was still awful awful awful.

Paola
topic

wrathofachilles
Yes dear.

Wynndar
to Harmonic flow...my favorite comic out right now? or of all time? right now im a fan of the x-men titles...I will still buy FF even though i dont think it has been very good these pat few months..my all time favorites are fantastic four in the middle #200's...I also really love Incredible Hulk from around issue #400 and X-men from #350+.....Im only 22 years old and that is the period I started to really like comics, 5th grade...and Hulk and X-men were the best thing around back then

wrathofachilles
No way, Spider-Man was the best back then. Back before it got all serious with life-shattering sagas going on and before these god-awful trial artists came about. McFarlane, Larsen, and Bagley all the way! Some of them are about as good as a 4 year old.

Wynndar
very true....

Wynndar
spidey was good too...Hulk just had good consistent art and writing and the characters were awesome too, i dont think anything could really touch it at the time

HarmonicFlo88
All X-men...i.e. x-force xmen cable xman blah blah....was great during 1995-1997

And Mark Bagley's job on amazing spider-man was awesome

JuggernautFan
the old cable would get wrecked. i cant even see how somebody could possibly think of a way for him to win. the new cable, i dunno anything about, but if hes as powerful as everybody says, the helmet would be no problem and juggernaut isnt a match for a psion without it.

IownKMCstill
Wrathful Dwarf, I was egged on to do this by these two members who fed me.

Originally posted by StylishSmurph
I don't think I've seen such an embarrassing troll attempt before.

You know that when you go to a forum trying to troll and aren't taken seriously by anyone, and are mocked by everyone, that you probably can't make it as a troll.

Originally posted by batdude123
Not to mention he's only doing it in one thread. An "off topic" thread. laughing

They totally disregarded your warnings implying you are a complete loser. erm I won't argue about that though!

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
You can do it elsewhere.

But here on KMC they're not welcome.

As Bada and I have said. Don't feed the trolls anymore.

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Starting now....no more talk about the troll.

Please, continue with the discussion you people were having early. If the troll returns we'll handle him. No more discussion on that subject.

Thank you.

Feed me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.