x-man vs legion(xavier's son)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kain Phoenix
battle of the psychics and x-man's gonna take it.
i think x-man has more verrocity and control over his powers as well

Kain Phoenix
in fact he would blow him to bits

Swanky-Tuna
I'm not sure. Uncannyxmen.net says Legion can start fires mentally and travel through time. That sounds a little more impressive than just having an X in your name.

Kain Phoenix
good point in the x-reality din't he die

Swanky-Tuna
No clue. I didn't know that much about Legion until I read his bio. I thought his mutant power was looking like a toothbrush.

Havoc470
LMAO

i dont know how this fight would go, im pretty sure harmonicflo would give us insight on it O_O

radioboy121
Nate Grey is a powerful psionic (telepathy and telekinesis), while Legion with his three personalities have telekinesis (Jack), telepathy (Jemail), and pryokinesis (Cyndi).

I'm unsure how effective Nate's telepathy may have with Legion's personalities (yet Shadow King was able to subdue him before), but by sheer power, Nate is superior and would probably win. Legion has shown some fear in using "Jack," so if he's as fearsome as Legion may make him, depending on which personality is the most dominant during the circumstances, Legion may not be a push over.

wrathofachilles
I say Legion. I actually no have idea, but he has a better name and haircut. That's vastly more important an issue than 'fighting ability' or 'powers.'

Swanky-Tuna
In both marveldirectory and uncannyxmen, it says the personalities have merged into one. That means it must of happened back in the mid 90's.

HarmonicFlo88
Nate Grey at full potential could take him, his power would just overwhelm legion. he does have three personalities...hes supposed to be some sort of troubled child of prof X with immense power. his powers are tha same as nate but hes got making fire ability, which doesn't out-weight nates superiority in psionics.

Lol, havok...well yeah i am a definite fan so i have knowledge of nate, but i also have knowledge of legion and i do not believe him to be on nates level....hes one of a few who are very close though.

Havoc470
i dont know that much of the two (my understanding of x-man is a little better than legion though) but for now i think x-man would win

lol, good to see you didnt take that post seriously flo

HarmonicFlo88
Well i understood that you and ponem and some others haven't reached that level of maturity. its wut i expect now :-/

Havoc470
O_o how is that immature? you always have something to say in matters of nate grey versus anyone, so i said im sure you'd give us insight on it, i think you lost track of what the word immature means

HarmonicFlo88
I could elaborate but wutever

Paola
topic...

HarmonicFlo88
Okay

Havoc470
legion would win this one imo

HarmonicFlo88
Lol, change your mind without any reason? well wutever..its so true its fact, x-man would own him before he can call to daddy.

Havoc470
it's not to spite you or anything, i just like the character more...i didnt mean he would win in an actual fight with nate grey, but legion is more appealing to me that's all

HarmonicFlo88
X-Man still takes this. it wouldn't be a physical battle though. all mental

norrin radd

Maelstrom
Legion at full power is untouchable. That's what the three invading personalitites represent.

norrin radd

radioboy121
I still leaning towards Nate as my last post, but Legion is definitely no push over after reading Legion Quest where he had full control of all personalities among other abilities (time travel, etc.). Even Iceman's freeze effect that froze supposedly all of his cells did little to stop him.

psycho gundam
bump

starlock
X-man for the win

LDHZenkai
Legion is 100x more powerful than Xavier. And he's not crazy anymore. His personalities merged back together. He can turn off your mutant powers telepathically and theres no way Nate is going to resist him. He also has reality warping powers, time control, and all sorts of stuff.

psycho gundam
^ isn't he only ten times more powerful?

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ isn't he only ten times more powerful?
oh yea my bad. he had 10 times more psionic power. But he's untrained and whatnot. It's said he would be more powerful if he hadn't been crazy all his life and had practiced to develop his power.

celestialdemon
I still say Legion wins.

Mindset
X-man

id369

id369
I take back what I said, about Legion having an edge due to his time manipulating powers.

Oh whats this? Is Nate manipulating time on a whim!
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/9849/darkxmen030014.jpg
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/9109/darkxmen030015.jpg
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/7295/darkxmen030016.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.