The body type you'd want to be

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Just incase you were given a choice as to which comic book character's body type you'd like to inherit to spend the rest of your life with, which would it be?

would you like to be uber muscular and around 7 ft. like hulk? maybe lean and wiry like the surfer? (don't mind their colors, just body type)
stocky and stolid like wolverine?
all pumped up and ripped like venom?

please take into consideration practicallity since you will be using this body type for the rest of your life.

girls may also select female characters.

fever red
My own body type, but four or five inches taller- I want to be an Amazon!

pr1983
somewhere between silver surfer/reed richards/ cyclops and batman/superman, built, but not too much

Mane
Eddie Brock cool

ash007
well spending 2 hours at the gym everyday i am happy the way my body is.
But then again i would love have some Powers where i wouldn't have to do any excerise

radioboy121
I'd say Silver Surfer may be the closest to my liking, but a little less buff. From what I've heard, people who have too much muscles would have problems with certain scenarios such as climbing mountains. I haven't tried it yet, but I want my options to be available nevertheless.

Regardless of what body type, I'd still have trouble getting a companion. Should the next post be "personality type?"

pr1983
if it is then i'm fvcked

KharmaDog
I would go with colossus, I already got the height, might as well go for the whole effect.

Punkyhermy
hhhmmm...
I wouldn't want to be WW...too muscular and manly...and TOO tall...
Barb Gordon...before she was oracle....
Cassandra Cain is also VERY strong and fit...

FrothByte
hmm... i'd prefer to have thor's. he has this battle hardened looking body that's very wiry yet not to bulky.

TheFilmProphet
Wolverine without a doubt. evil face http://www.dvd-forum.at/screenshots/bilder/x-men-die-legende-von-wolverine-04.jpg

SnakeEyes
Batman, a body conditioned to perfection (or close to it)

Red Superfly
Spider-Man.

HarmonicFlo88
Nate Grey 6'2'' weighing around 180, ripped and not too bulky, 8 pack
http://xman.comicbooks.net/graphics/water.gif

Gregory
Batman, but with less of a jaw.

Punkyhermy
Ugh!
I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE that trademark jaw of his!!!!DON'T make me start!!!!!! love love happy eek!

Mightyrain
I would go with the body type of Spider-man

K3VIL
Riddick's body type ^^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.