top 10 most gorgeous hunks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
i got the idea from the top ten most gorgeous heroines. just give me a top ten list of whom you think are good candidates for the top ten most gorgeous hunks of comic books. pictures are greatly appreciated.

fever red
Cletus Kasady
Shade the Changing Man
John Constantine
Frostbite (DV8)
Evo (DV8)
Tetsuo (Akira- do I have the name right?)
Sabretooth (but for God's sake, take a shower, you filthy beast)
Ben Reilly
Eddie Brock
Nightcrawler

Mane
Eddie Brock
Peter Parker
Captain America (Steve Rogers)
Colossus (Piotyr Rasputin)
Wolverine (James Howlett)
Victor Von Doom (before the lab accident)
Cletus Kasady
Johnny Storm (The Human Torch)
Tony Stark (Iron Man)
Bruce Wayne

fever red
Fess up, Mane- you put Kasady on there just for Nemo and I!

Mane
no no i think hes sexy too!

fever red
Well, I'm red-faced- I'm so sorry now for accusing you of good taste just a couple weeks ago. You have the best in bad taste, Mane. Hurrah!

Mane
laughing out loud hes got that creepy sexiness to him like Bill Clinton.

Punkyhermy
BRUCE WAYNE!!!!!! eek! love happy rolling on floor laughing

fever red
Nah, Bill doesn't work the menace angle. Kasady's more like... well, there's no comparison that I could think of...he's all Kasady.
And I know you planted that Clinton comparison to lure me into a Monica joke- not going there!

FrothByte
maybe we could get some pictures of the candidates in?

Punkyhermy
These 2 are my personal favorite pics of Bruce. I love the intensity his demeanar projects.That look that he gives off... love happyLook at such elegance and class, that tux, those gloves... wink

Punkyhermy
I LOVE his eyes...and that black mass of hair!Those perfect cheeckbones, that firm set of lips eek!He is the embodiment of total hotness!

fever red
OK, I can't post an image; I don't have one, and I don't want to hot-link to anybody's site pictures; but here's a text link for Shade the Changing Man:
http://www.icomics.com/rev_111703_shade.shtml

Things to bear in mind when considering Shade's hotness factors:
1) His ability to use Chaos/Madness to physically express his thoughts means he can alter reality, including his own physical properties
2) He has two alternate personalities whose physical forms are distinct from his own but also very hot: Troy Grenzer, a psychopath, and Hades, a demonic entity that just wants to "cut loose"
3) He writes poetry and is all super sensitive and idealistic and always in love! Awwww, sweet baby!

Here's a link for Grenzer and Hades- click on "still moments" at the left side of the page. Then, across the top are a series of headshots. By clicking on the Grenzer and the Hades headshots, you'll get 3 little pics in the middle of the page. Do that clicky thang again, to see some nice gifs.

fever red
OK, here's that link:
Hades and Grenzer will be the fourth and fifth headshots.
http://www.fortunecity.com/boozers/angel/321/index2.html
Please note that the pic of Shade you'll encounter here is not one of the nicest, so don't consider it as carefully as you do the first Shade pic I linked to!
If this linking stuff is annoying, let me know. If you can clue me in to a better way to show these charactors, I'd appreciate it... I'm pretty ignorant about computers. Sorry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.