Aicn First For Ep3 Spoilers!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cylob49
OOPS THEY DID IT AGAIN...twice in one week!
AICN...rip.

http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com/display.cgi?id=18590

Jedi Priestess
Already been debunked......and while Im at it, why even open a new thread?

cylob49
Why?
Cause this place is dry dry dry.......aint nothin goin on.
Apart from Scramba and his pics its getting a lil stale new news wise
so im adding my bit
soon as the trailer hits things will no doubt change and we will all have summat new to disagree about
but for now finding something new is like waiting for a new spice girls single

cylob49
by the above i meant adding my bit of stale news.........and im pointing out how AICN has lost it

Jedi Priestess
Cy thats widely accepted about AICN........and to open a thread just for the sake of opening one just eggs on the people who live to do that kind of thing, thereby sending this whole section into the toilet with useless drivel threads...

cylob49
Im off for a few days but before i go i got to ask this......why the snotty attitude JP
I notice on a few of your posts you come across as a bit uppity
Hmmmm

cylob49
Maybe i aint been on here long enough to judge u
sorry
my bad
as they say

Dropkick
"I am Jedi Priestess, and I do NOT approve this message." laughing out loud stick out tongue big grin

Jedi Priestess
There was no attitude, however if thats what you wish I most assuredly can deliver it. The reason I posted is because you open a needless and pointless thread. Oh god why do I bother to try and explain logic to you people...go ahead post all the useless shit you can find or make up...and Drop you dont know me well enough to even start commenting...

OB1-adobe
Its because she needs the movie (and Anikan), and she needs it bad. And lately boring post about boring news ain't helping this place any. No offense bro but dudes posting "Hey did you notice the Jedi temple at the end of ROTJ?" 3 months after we found out about makes this place dull and crowded. So before you make threads, pull yourself back, asses the situation, and then act upon it. Sometimes I find it helpful to ask a question in the middle of an already established thread. I will still stay to the topic of the thread, but I would also go "Oh yeah, have you guys seen, or heard about this?", and then someone goes "Yeah that came up a while back" and then your like "oh okay, no biggie" end of story.

Jedi Priestess
^ ^ ^ hysterical

interesting theory buddy wink

OB1-adobe
yeah I do what I can smile

mauler
Haha...AICN pic is old news
KMC First For Ep3 Spoilers.. stick out tongue

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=309538&perpage=20&pagenumber=4
Happy Dance

PVS
another bullshit thread? wtf?

jedijunky1138
And another one bites the dust........... I hope.

Cipher
If its really worthless, the actual mods will deal with it......

AICN is not the place for SW news, no question there. Other movies and TV shows but not SW.

Sith Master X
I agree, AICN is certainly not the place for SW. After all, they were the ones that started the big fuss about Epsiode 3 being called "The Creeping Fear." laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Ok... anything else to add on topic?

Jedi Priestess
Kill it Ush baby eek!

queeq
Yuck.. on topic stuff...

cylob49
u do have a bad attitude
someone opens a thread with a pic you seen already
others havent
so why it may be pointless to you......to others it aint
oh and the" i dont know you well enough " bit was about your posts and just how you are on here ......which i know little about as i tend to give most of your postings a miss as you seem permanantly on the rag AND they mostly consist of "i told you that months ago" "thats what i said" or "pointless thread please close".
These maybe pointless threads to you but some people may get something out of old news posted on here.....as its obvious there are new people joining this forum who cannot be arsed reading everything ever posted .....and im one of em.
methinks your username has gone to your head.

cylob49
True AICN is the last place to look for EP3 scoops and i may be wrong.......but didnt AICN come up with the Hayden as Anakin in rotj pic?
True they came up with the fake NEW VADER SUIT pic that a lot of people creamed themselves over
but didnt they get the rotj pic first??

Jedi Priestess
then you and they are quite simply put LAZY, and if you choose to be LAZY then you have to put up with the rest of us who know HOW to click the search button before we post something thats old. You know I really dont know why you and your kind dont just go to pro boards and makes yourself a forum where you can post stupid 24-7 without people with attitude giving you crap? and darling you comment about being on the "rag" proves that you cant possibly be a day over 14. wink

Boris
Funny stuff......... smile

Jedi Priestess
anything to make you laugh Boris! wink

Gangularis
LOL...

Gangularis
anyway, i thought we were gettin some nice spoilers lately.. nice webdoc, decent HS pic.. star wars comic strip..

would like to see more of those Journal entries though.. anyone know when the next one is??

Xam
nope but get rid of your avatar man i dont like micheal jakson lolll

Sith Master X
Hopefully the next one will be coming up soon.

cylob49
it aint lazyness at all.........this forum is one that seems to get pics up faster than others......and thats mostly why im here
sure you can have a bit of fun guessing along with everybody else who erased the Kamino files but personally i dont take stuff like that too seriously
if people wanna go deep deep deep into something that takes a minute of screentime...cool
if they wanna get a hard on over the fortcoming trailer....ok
but im here for the pics.

queeq
Cylob, might wanna try a little more civilisation in your posts. This is the second fairly offensive post from you and I am far from amused.

mephistodesigns
Yeah dude, Jedi Priestess was here long before you. She knows her stuff, and all of us have seen that poster. All of us know its been debuncted. When someone says its been debuncted, they're just trying to let you know since, apparently, you don't or you wouldn't have posted it. All she said was its old, we've all seen it, so we can move on to something else. Its nothing to get so personal about. thumb up

zutalurs
Notice how all these "pointless" threads live on because some one has to point out how pointless they are? Thus sparking debate, name calling, and general angst.
If it's pointless, ignore it and don't call more attention to it or your foul attitude about it.
If it truely is pointless, no one will respond and it will quickly shuffle off to page two and never be seen again.
Unless of course you just have nothing of merrit to contribute, but feel a need to be paid attention to, and thus feel a need to post SOMETHING as long as it gets people noticing you.

Jedi Priestess
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
just like this wink

PVS
laughing out loud

vanyoda
Hey is this a photo of Harry Knowles from
Ain't It Cool News? laughing laughing

captainmidnight
NO WAY......THATS MICKEY SUTTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vanyoda
Super Shadow (Mickey Suttle) is found out to be a fake,
and jumps. laughing

El Toro
how on earth can a human get that big?confused

nehow to get back on topic (if there is one) ummm....spoilers are cool cool

embarrasment

cylob49
and?

p.s ......theres knowing your stuff and knowing TOO MUCH!

peluffo
I don't like JP attitude either, and i'm here far before her. She also needs some civilisation, but nobody says it to her, just keeps "in between sheets"... confused

Jedi Priestess
and I care because?

PVS
bet you didnt mind her attitude when she was feeding you HS pics.
but then again, she wasnt here as long as you. however, i wasnt aware that this forum was unionised and seniority gave authority. hmmm.

learn something new every day

*bows and worships*

peluffo

Jedi Priestess
is this supposed to be English?

PVS
wannabe part-time mod roll eyes (sarcastic)

jedijunky1138
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUN AWAY!!!!!! ........NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOoooooo........

mephistodesigns
laughing

when exactly was she rude anyway? I haven't seen her be rude yet...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.