Who would be a cooler girlfriend?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ytaker
A Goth like the one on www.illwillpress.com or a weirdly pretty child molester like Lauren Annette Summers from http://www.porkdisco.com/so.html

Jedi Priestess
ok some of you peeps are sick mothers blink

silver_tears
I'm gonna go with neither happy

mc pee pants
dude, that is so f*cking wrong.

hysterical
i know it's mean, but that sex offender's page was hilarious.

Clovie
blink

that blonde girl wasn't ugly messed

Nienna
laughing laughing

Arachnoidfreak
Hey! I love Ill Will Press. Neurotically Yours is one of the better internet toons out there.

Ytaker
It's one of the 100 carot diamonds i picked up on alldumb.com

shaber
http://files.bbboy.net/CoolBlonde/Mannequin-closeup.jpg

The mannequin! eek! she wouldn't complain about your bad habits, or grow old... per se... sick

Ytaker
Did i miss out a "like" somewhere? Besides, eventually the site will go down.

ElectricBugaloo
this is a good use for the ignore function...

Goth_Girl
omfg u think they are goths!!!!

Ytaker
Just the first one. The other is a "weirdly pretty child molester". But if you disagree, start a thread on the definition.

amity75
I'll take a goth girl every time. Theres NOTHING sexier than a girl with black lipstick and nailvarnish.

Darth Revan
OMG OMG OMG UR SO RITE THERE NOT GOTHS!!! OMFG I CANT BELIEVE PPL WILL LOOK AT THAT SITE AND THINIK GOTHS R LIKE THAT!!!!!

no expression

Ronny
niether

i would be so much cooler raver

ETK
What is a Goth?

I was raised to think a Goth was a Germanic barbarian tribe that defeated the Romans in Europe. Thus, they were split into 2 groups, the Visigoths and Ostrogoths.

Sorry for my ignorance in American culture.

Cipher
That's what they actually are (or were). What about the depiction of goths on South Park? Very humorous....

Linkalicious
Lets see....

Goths are trash.

The Child Molestor is hideous.

hmmm....I'll take the Child Molestor....atleast we know she wants to please a young man.

Syren
Ok, first, this thread was wrong. Now, compared to your post, this thread is positively angelic roll eyes (sarcastic)

Delicious1
that's....disturbing...even for you sad roll eyes (sarcastic)

Linkalicious
awww come on people....i was just joking.

If i had option C....would push them both off a cliff.

Delicious1
laughing out loud suurreeee

Syren
eek!

Then you'd be the homicidal maniac!! Option C itself happy

MornGlory
I don't know either - as a female myself- I like men-- so I would say Ewan McGregor or Liam Gallagher from Oasis!

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.