No ASH??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LimeLight
Ok, evidently Ash will not be in Freddy vs Jason 2. Thats what Robert ENglunds wife says anyway. Heres the link to read more.
http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/in...mplate=newsfull

DeNiro
It wouldnt let me go to the site it said something i dont know but it said site wasnt working but im glad that ash wont be in the F V J 2 cause I dont think they could come up with a resonable plot of why he is there and it would be more of a comedy then with him in it i think.

SlipknoT
I couldnt get on that link either. Well if whatever that site says is true I'm happy, I just dont see ash being in a movie that involves freddy and jason. Sure if they came up with a good way to work ash into the fight beetween the two it would be ok, but most likely that wouldn't happen, but until Bruce Campbell confirmes something I wont beleive the rumors.

Freddy_vs_Jason
errrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!! i couldnt either, are you sure its the right link limelight?

eggmayo
dont think this works

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.