Chad Michael Murray

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cheeky monkey
God Chad Michael murray is soooooooooooooo yummy. i think Sophia bush is very lucky to be getting married to him

http://www.vidiot.com/OneTreeHill/images/ChadMichaelMurray-2003-1.jpg

KMC
i was forced to go and see A Cinderella Story, which is the sh'ittest movie I've ever seen but he made that wasted 2hours SO much better!

Kate xx

Pyrofly
hate him

Cheeky monkey
I know with him in the movie makes it tons better

HILARY_rocks
i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee chad michael murray he is so damn hotttt

Hiriledain
Chah. Chad Micheal Murray...Oh yeah... love yes

HILARY_rocks
i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee him

KMC
Err... gorgeous as he is, the point of having 2 of these threads is?

Kate xx

Pyrofly
ok this is just what i think

hes nasty! i hate him

HILARY_rocks
how is he nasty pyrofly he kisses girls wat's so nasty about that?

~*Angel_Wingz*~
I LOVE CHAD!!! love love love

http://img60.exs.cx/img60/160/8720.jpg

HILARY_rocks
hey angel wingz where did u get that picture??????? i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee chad he is hot

HILARY_rocks
i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeee him

NyC-gUrL
he's ok..

Im not a big fan of blonde guys

lil bitchiness
Merged.

Please use the search function beore starting a new thread.

~*Angel_Wingz*~
\

i got it from chadmichaelmurray.org

neone watch one tree hill?

~*Angel_Wingz*~
so upset, orlando and chad got ingaged in like the same month lol

HILARY_rocks
thanks angelwingz!!!!!

HILARY_rocks
i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee chad because he treats girls right and he has the cutest smile ever .In a cinderella he treated hilary so right he wrote her a poem and he kissed her and that was so romantic

KillTheLight
It's called acting i doubt he's anything like that in reality he seems up himself

~*Angel_Wingz*~
er...hes acting in cinderella story....lol think his character is cindrella story was pretty dumb if he didnt recognise her just cos she had a tiny lil mask thing round her eyes.....

madcow
i agree it was SO obviously her! but a still love him hes gorgeous!!!

madcow
i watch one tree hill! i love it!! a watch it every week without fail! i watch everythin hes in, well since ive known him. i never saw him in dawsons creek what series was it?

~*Angel_Wingz*~
i think he was in series 5 of dawsonds creek but im not sure! i watch him on one tree hill 2! lol i've seen him on gilmore girls but that was like 2 yrs ago when i had no idea who he was so i dont really remember him properly sad have u seen lone ranger? i havent...

madcow
no a havent! never herd of it! a new he was in gilmore girls but a dint actually see it. hes in anuva film next year with elisha cuthburt am gna see that! are u?

madcow
how dya put pictures on here or have em in ur name thing like at th bottoms?

~*Angel_Wingz*~
yeh its called house of wax of course im ganna see it!

er well you write the message you want then you preview message then scroll down and attach the pic you want

madcow
ok a tried to insert one an a didnt no what to type in the box thing so a gave up. embarrasment

madcow
im going to try again!!

madcow
whoo!!

~*Angel_Wingz*~
yay it worked! nice pic wink my fave pics of chad r the ones in my sig! i loved him in dawsons creek!

madcow
yeah ur piccies are cool. is that what he looked like in dawsons creek? how long is a series on one tree hill cz it seems to have been goin on for ages!!! like it must have started in the Uk bout juneish maybe mayish? and its still goin!! hes currently filmin th second series int he? hope it goes on for just as long lol!

~*Angel_Wingz*~
no the pics are prob from when he was on one tree hill, think it was a bit longer on dawsons creek.
the series is nearly finished in the uk, just 1 or 3 more eps sad i think hes finished filming the 2nd series cos its already started in america...were u from?

madcow
im from manchester u? i dont want it to endsad they are showin th beginnin of th series on T4 arent they so a might jus watch em al again lol! u ne idea whats gna happen? nethin big in th last episode? hope so!!

~*Angel_Wingz*~
they're showing it from the start on channel 4 on sat morning 2! think something big happens but cant remember! i have spoilers for series 2 tho!

madcow
arh tell us what happens!! i really wana know! wens it comin out here? a cant wait! its like one of th only things i watch on TV apart from hollyoaks an the OCstick out tongue but thast finishin tmoro neway!!!

~*Angel_Wingz*~
the OC season finale is 2moro? i missed the last 2 eps! go on the wb website, theres an episoid guide on it....

madcow
i missed the last episode!! ano what happened sort of init thostick out tongue i only been watchin it for like 3 weeks an am hooked cza been watchin th first series everyday! dya rekon its as good as one tree hill? hu dya prefer ryan, seth or lucas????

~*Angel_Wingz*~
i was hooked to the O.C since the first ep! but the when i saw the first ep of one tree hill i didnt like it much, only got into it couple of eps into the show! dunno i at the moe i prefere one tree hill! (cos ive read really interesting stuff thats ganna happen next series!) in order i like lucas, seth then ryan lol u?

madcow
lucas ryan then seth! seths fit but theres summat bout ryan that makes him fitter!lol looks more excitin t kiss ryan! but lucas wins by far! he wud win over anyone! im completly obsessed its a bit sad really! a never miss an ep of OTH! a see it everyweek without fail!

~*Angel_Wingz*~
lol i like seth more dunno why hes funnier and cuter! but ryan is fitter lol! of course lucas wins! but dunno if i could pick between chad and orlando, i guess chad would win but not by far! im obsessed if i see a pic of him in a mag i just scream, cant help it lol

madcow
lol a used to love orlando but then a saw hi in troy an he killed brad pitt so a hated him lol! i think brad pitt is well buff for his age specially in troy! i cried wen he died at the endsad sorry if u aint seen it! lol but everyone shud no he dies cz its the original story!!!

~*Angel_Wingz*~
of course ive seen troy! lol i clapped and 'woo'd' when he killed brad hehe
troy isnt the original storey by the way they changed it to make it interesting! paris is supposed to die, and he doesnt kill achillies someone eles does!

madcow
yeah wel its in the opriginal story that achillies dies so stick out tongue and how cud u cheer achillies was the best one in the film!

KMC
Eugh...

Kate xx

~*Angel_Wingz*~
Eugh? thanx u 2.... messed

cos i dont like achillies...like paris wink

KMC
It was the thought of Bloom, made me retch...

Kate xx

madcow
u dont like orlando? i like him jus prfered brad in troy!!

~*Angel_Wingz*~
er thanx lol dunno what to say that...why dont you like him?

KMC
Easy, i just dont- Sorry! embarrasment Johnny fan- nuff said

Kate xx

~*Angel_Wingz*~
well i could say the same bout johnny..

madcow
neone see OTH las nite on E4? i missed it:O watchin it again tnite though! its the last one next week! i dont wannit to end!!

~*Angel_Wingz*~
i missed it to! sad lol, dont want it to end...the O.C ended 2....do you no when one tree hill is repeated on E4?

madcow
yeah a think it is saturdays? but im not too sure! my gran taped it for mesmile so a watched it just then! lol saw the clips for the last ep next week didnt really look that xcitin! o well am sure it will be, jus didnt wana giv too much away init! lolsmile

~*Angel_Wingz*~
lol ok, last weks ep was pretty good tho, haley's party.....i think its repeating on sundays cos E4 have second chance sundasy...dunno

Emma718
Chad Michael Murray is Hot..loved him in Dawson's Creek and Gilmore Girls. Haven't seen One Tree Hill yet..because it hasn't premired yet in Australia..but very soon, because i saw an ad for it (SOO exicted..it's finally in Australia..YAY) Gonna hire Freaky Friday and A Cinderalla Story on DVD..

Any others do i need to know about??

The O.C first season just finished in Australia on Wednesday...

big grin

~*Angel_Wingz*~
cool, one tree hill is great! tell me what you think of it when you see it, dont think hes in anything eles...

Emma718
yeah i will smile

madcow
hes ina film nexy year house of wax! am deffo goin t see that! he was filin summat in austrailia wasnt he? well it was auatrailia where he proposed to sophia!!

~*Angel_Wingz*~
yeh they filmed house of wax there, thats when he proposed to her, during filming.....i think the film might be a 15 cos its supposed to be scary, im not really into horrors but i'll go and see it for chad lol.

silver_tears
Hated cinderella story, loved him in it though big grin

~*Angel_Wingz*~
yeh cinderella storey was crap, but chad was FIT in it! lol

madcow
i think cinderella srory was crap coz it was a kiddi film me n my boyf went t see it he camefor holary n i went for chad lol! i love horror films, dya know wen the house of wax is comin out in the UK?

Emma718
awww...i live in Australia on the gold coast..where was it filmed?

madcow
nope! a will try n find out for u!

Emma718
awesome

Emma718
Chad and Sophia are engaged..lucky girl

~*Angel_Wingz*~
yeh REALLY LUCKY!! lol but im happy for em...

madcow
yeah same here! i rekon brooke n lucas shud get bak 2g4 in OTH! they was a good cuple!

Emma718
One Tree Hill just premired in Australia last nigt (Thursday at 7:30pm) and on again tonight big grin

CMM..Such a HOTTIE Happy Dance

madcow
Lol is it on every day? we had t wait a week inbetween each ep! u enjoy it?

~*Angel_Wingz*~
the series is finished sad lol bk next yr thats to long, on oth i think lucas should go out with peyton..

Emma718
it's just on every thursday and friday night at 7:30pm....it's awesome...just saw the second ep last night.. big grin

madcow
dus neone no if lucas has done a calendar for 2005? cz if he has a wannit!!!!

madcow
doesnt have t be lucas lol a ment chad michael murray calendar!!!

~*Angel_Wingz*~
yeh i really want a chad calender! but if there was one id have to get it over the net cos hes not very famous here...

Emma718
where are u from?

MornGlory
ok fill an old lady in - who is this Chad Michael Murray person?? is he an actor? what does he do...

sorry Im old and moldy

~*Angel_Wingz*~
im from the UK

chad michael murray is the guy in my sig

Emma718
cool..the uk big grin heaps of my friend think Chad is a hottie..and i agree big grin Happy Dance

madcow
why isnt he as popular over here though!!! its unfair!! they should still bring the calendar out over here!

~*Angel_Wingz*~
my friends dont lol

Emma718
really...shame on them..lol wink Happy Dance

~*Angel_Wingz*~
lol!

Sybil
can't believe you guys like this chad guy..he isn't at all cool...definatly not one that would go to a skate park at night....or at all!

chazzy is though big grin

~*Angel_Wingz*~
why would going to a skate park at night make him cool? i dont like skaters

Sybil
i luvvvvv them

Sybil
and bad boys... shifty

~*Angel_Wingz*~
good for you lol

Sybil
lol...yup...

Emma718
Chad is way cool Happy Dance

madcow
yeah chad is cool! an how dyu know he doesnt go skate parks at night! he can probably afford his won skate park t visit wenever he likes:P

Emma718
how do we know what he gets up too wink laughing

~*Angel_Wingz*~
lol true...but i doubt it....doesnt seem like a skater

madcow
yer ano. a was jus makiin a point though!

~*Angel_Wingz*~
lol yeh i know

madcow
neone know wen the 2nd series of OTH launches in th UK?

~*Angel_Wingz*~
next year sad

madcow
is it well into th new year or soonish like the Oc is comin in January init?

Emma718
All i know is Australia, is getting the 2nd season of the O.C in Feb, and One Tree Hill (First season) has just started here big grin 4th eppy on tonight

~*Angel_Wingz*~
dunno i think the O.C season 3 will be on later then Jan....dunno but OTH should start like a month after the O.C starts i think

madcow
im sure it said end on jan on e4!

~*Angel_Wingz*~
yaaay! lol

madcow
lol a cant wait either!

~*Angel_Wingz*~
does anyone know when house of wax is coming out in the uk?

lillylozz
hi angel-wingzz rember me lol u sqaid u never go on ere this is my first time since august c yah on wednesday

~*Angel_Wingz*~
yes i remember you, did see you this morning lol, i never said i dont go on here, i said i STILL come on here lol, are we going shopping tommorow? cya xx

Emma718
a picture of Sophia Bush his girlfriend (aka..Brooke, One Tree Hill) big grin
and they are getting married next year!

She is one lucky girl

btw..i love One Tree Hill Happy Dance

~*Angel_Wingz*~
lol yeh she is very lucky, hes really romantic, do you know how he proposed? aaaww lol

yeh i oth 2! yay lol

Emma718
not really..heaps of ppl have said different things

~*Angel_Wingz*~
i saw an interview....cant remember details but loadsa candles and flowers and stuff lol

MornGlory
chad michael murray is getting married? im lost

Emma718
yeah he is..

MornGlory
is everyone sad??

How old is this guy - like 18?

he looks young... congrats to him

~*Angel_Wingz*~
yes hes getting married and i think hes about 23....

Emma718
Chad is 23 and Sophia is 22

madcow
sounds really romantic how he proposed! im happy for him a rekon they make a good couple. so do brooke and lucas aswell!!!

~*Angel_Wingz*~
lol yeh

Emma718
i agree big grin

madcow
everyone had a good xmas? a didnt get a chad michael murray calendarsad a got freaky friday on dvd though cz my mum new he was in it so she bought it mesmile she supports my obsession with him lol!

merry cmas everyone!!smilesmile

~*Angel_Wingz*~
happy christmas ppl!

first time i saw freaky friday i had no idea who chad was lol! i ddnt get ne chad presents sad lol

Emma718
merry X-mas everyone, well X-mas was yesterday for me

MornGlory
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/mc101.gif

Emma718
How cool MG big grin

MornGlory
yep - thanks

HaLeY mUrRy
haha alot of people are jealous of me cause we both have the same last name only he has an A and i dont!!

Emma718
how cool smile

~*Angel_Wingz*~
likeur sig emma!

madcow
i know its great!!!!!

Emma718
thanks guys

In New Zealand, so that's why i haven't posted lately~

~*Angel_Wingz*~
no ones posting on here sad

Emma718
sad sad sad

i want to post pics of Chad, but i am not on my comp. So i can't sad

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
meh hes ok...blink he doesnt wear eyeliner so hes not hott stick out tongue jk

Emma718
lol..i guess u like the guy from simple plan, by your sig smile

~*Angel_Wingz*~
lol, yay ppl postin! ...i dont think eyeliner would suit chad tho

madcow
no definatley wudnt!!!

~*Angel_Wingz*~
lol, he should grow his hair bk tho

Emma718
i don't think it would either

it's my b-day smile

madcow
how long u like his hair, freaky friday long or OTH long? a liked it rite at the beginnin of OTH not too short an not too long:P

~*Angel_Wingz*~
happy bithday!!

no i didnt like his hair in freaky friday, it looked kidna greasy and it didnt suit him...but like when he was in dawsons creek was really nice or in oth!

madcow
happy birthday

Emma718
thanks guys big grin Happy Dance

i like his hair DC too and OTH and Gilmore Girls....freaky friday was alright

~*Angel_Wingz*~
his hair in gilmore gilrs was pretty short wasnt it?

madcow
i never saew him gilmore girls:P

LoOpi
oH! GoD! one.. day i go to the cinema.. and.. i fell in LOVE! O..WOW!

CHAD M. MURRAY.. WOTS HE HAVE !! iT MAKE'S ME CRAZY...
oK ! iM CRAZy-.. but he makes me feel.. =O! stick out tongue

kiZeS ! =*! Happy Dance

~*Angel_Wingz*~
lol! i didnt know who he was when i watched gilmore girls but i kinda remember his character in it.

lol!

madcow
sooo no one has posted nethin for a wile:P a didnt know that paris hilton was in the house of wax? it says in ma mag she is co starrin with some other guy hu they think is gna be huge n fit but no mnetion of chadsad

madcow
why is none postin nemore? found cool picci of chad with dark hair:P i think he looks gorg! what dyu think? big grin dya rekon its recent or wen he was yunger?

~*Angel_Wingz*~
yeh no one posting sad

thats not new but i think its quite recent i have the rest of that photoshoot

http://img233.exs.cx/img233/7650/9995lg.jpg

this is one of my fave chad pics
http://img233.exs.cx/img233/9353/9984ee.jpg

~*Angel_Wingz*~
forgot this one....
http://img233.exs.cx/img233/3594/10016pj.jpg

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>