Fantastic Four VS Four Horsemen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazyspinz
war hulk is not included in this, but death angel is

Havoc470
i only know death angel of the 4 horsemen, can you tell me about the other three?

crazyspinz
: Famine is a mutant with the superhuman power to cause organic matter to turn to dust at will.

War is a mutant with the superhuman power to cause objects within his vicinity to explode when he concentrates upon them and claps his hands together. The limits of the range in which his power is effective have not yet been determined.

and pestilance make people realy realy sick by touching them

Havoc470
whoa, famine would be the leading person here....but only if its a mental thing and not an actual power that he/she has to shoot from his/her hands, because if its the second option cant invisible woman pull up a shield against it

crazyspinz
well, death angel was the leader, and i think war is the most destructive, and pestilance could probably handle reed, but i still dont know

Wynndar
huh? this is laughable

Tron
Oh please!! The FF stand little chance against the likes of Ric Flair, Arn Anderson... Oh, my bad, wrong horsemenlaughing out loud

Fantastic Four takes it. They've dealt with far worse than this.

JuggernautFan
ha ha, i havnt watched wrestling since those days..... when hulk hogan used to actually -win- matchs.

Wynndar
hahahahaha....that was good

Paola
I can't believe I know who you're talking about messed

Mane
theres no way the Fantastic Four could beat the Horsemen.

Tron
Yeah, that's when Hogan's Jobber Aura was in full effect, he lost to no one, lol.

And if the X-Men could deal with Apocalypse's Horsemen, I'm sure the FF could just as well.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

crazyspinz
i dunno, they beat the horsemen when angel swtched sides, and the xmen are more powerfull than the ff4

Tron
Wonder where the Great Muta's been. I'm surprised I haven't seen him come on this thread with a bad wrestling joke also, lol.

bitca730
...Fantasic Four easily....a better Horseman line-up would be Mr. Sinister, Polaris, Sunfire, and Hulk...now thats a challenge...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.