Ps2 Help.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

<<Solo>>
Well I was takin apart my ps2 last night and everything was going fine, put it back together, except it won't turn on. I think I might have cut a ribbon that everyone is talking about, and I'm wondering if I would have noticed it or what. If anyone could help me or had a previous problem like this, I'd really appreciate it.

Royal Knight
um all i have to say it was pretty dumb of you to open your PS2...why didn't you let a professional open it???

<<Solo>>
I had a little project going on. Why the hell would they have a ribbon connecting from the top to the bottom. My god wouldn't they figure out,"Hey someone might open this and it would snap, and their playstation might be ruined"!.

JKozzy
They specifically said that by opening your PS2, that you void the warranty... I guess they figured that nobody would need to open it erm

unknownrocker
its a punishment for opening it my brother did that too...wat a dumbass

SaTsuJiN
you 'might' have cut the ribbon.. or you might have also not did a good job of reassembling it (forgetting parts or screwing them back into thier proper places, etc). In any case, I would seek professional opinion before getting a new ps2

§pearhead
wow...that was kinda stupid, eh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.