No Namer Srry!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DBZFan
Author note: AND SO, HERE IT IS MY WELL WAITED .HACK FIC WICH TOOK ME THREE DAys TO THINK ABOUT, GIVE ME FEEDBACK!

Chapter one:

A twin bladde Ninja jumped onto a building and whatched his prey. yeah this is the one, he thought watching him, unexpected prey, heh....this one should be worth watching....doesnt even know how to log off! He sat still in the dark watching the kid walk around and ask for tips on how to log off. A few people tried to help, but others just told him to read the help book. When the crowed died down and the boy was the only one left standing around the twin blade pounced and landed qiuetly behind him. The boy must have had exelent hearing because he turned around and had his blade out to block. Suddenly the so called 'newbeis' level rose and his weapon changed. " Oh, another Bounty Hunter huh? Makes things even more interesting!" The twin blade smirked and jumped back unseathing his blades. " Hmph, I've been looking for you Player Killer Yoshia. Heh, actually i am not a bounty hunter, i have quite a game bounty on my head myself, the reason why i am here fighting you is different." He paused and dashed toward Yoshia swinging his blade at him, missing what he was trying to hit, but he managed to scrape Yoshia's side. Yoshia had landed an inch away. It had been snowing on the game and so the blood had stained the snow. Yoshia grabbed his side, he had a roaring pain now and so he had two choses. Run, or die fighting. He didnt like either so he looked in his items and found a recovery potion. The last one. Waisted on a measly side ache. He didnt use it, he couldnt use till he was almost dead. "Heh....seems you got me there Mr. Not a Bounty Hunter...(cough) i'll be sure not to let my gaurd down next time we fight." Yoshia Jumped up and threw some bombs toward the man. He landed on a roof and watched as the bombs exploded, he new the man wasnt down there any more and he was pretty mad about wasting good bombs, but at least it would have handycapped the man a bit. The Smoke cleared and he could see across to another roof the man. They stared at eachother for a few seconds and then the man turned, gave him a good bye wave and jumped really fast across the roofs and out of site. " heh..i think i know himm from somewhere, oh well. Till next time mr. Bounty Hunter." Yoshia stood there staring at the blood stained snow on the floor then grabbed his blades and stabbed himself to make the cut bigger, wincing as he walked on.

Captain REX
Doesn't need a name, quite alright! smile

DBZFan
yay lol thx next chapter is quite confusing tho, will be up soon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.