Battlefront Xbox problem?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

glammakid1
Hi everyone.

I've just bought a copy of Battlefront for my Xbox and have noticed that I cannot seem to hold more than 4 people in my hosted games, neither can any of my other friends in the UK.

We are running ADSL 512k, 1MB, and Cable 750k between us and non of us can hold more than 4!

Whats going on? Are we doing something wrong?

I have seen some people hosting up to 12 gamers at once.

Thanks

glammakid

cal31
No you aren't doing anything wrong, the developers said that this game is meant to be hosted with a T1 connection. I know it's outrageous that they expect people to have T1's, but they do.

Red Superfly
It's a good thing.

If you have a slow(er) connection, then you SHOULDN'T be hosting big games anyway.

Why? Because if you try and host any more than what your connection is capable of, you get crappy laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag.

Forget hosting anyway, there are people out there who host good games anyway. Let them pay for a better game.

JKozzy
Not sure what the thrill of hosting is; just get everyone to go to the same server confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.