Colossus vs Sasquatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
I dont know if this was done recently I am kinda new to this website. But anyways who do you guys think would win this slugfest. As far as I know they have fought only once in Uncanny #121. And Colossus took the victory with a judo through. And that was the teenage Colossus. So my money would be on Petey.

crazyspinz
colossus would absolutly destroy sasquach

wrathofachilles
The Sasquatch from Alpha Flight?

juggernaut74
Yea that the one.

Maelstrom
Hi juggernaut74, hope you enjoy the sight. What's the '74 is that the first year Juggernaut appeared in comics or something? Anyhow if you have a doubt about your thread, just type it in the search feature at the top of the board and it will tell you if there is a similar or same thread already. If so, just use the one that already exists.
I think Colossus takes this one though. Happy Dance

juggernaut74
74 is the year I was born.

ScarletSpider
Sasquatch needs to be powered up a bit IMO. He's harnessing the power of Tanaraq, the Great Beast. He's on a god/demon level, he should definatly be like 95-100 level.

crazyspinz
ya, they should make him like wendigo

Eden Unicorn
They should make Sasquacth evolutions champion. Someone who has been on the planet first and knows all the little pockets and hidden treasures. I'd love to see him level a city.
After thinking it over in the long term assessment of Colossus i think hes a bit of a slouch. I really like him though but there it is. In a fight i think thats his M.O.
This is the fight of Peters life. His one chance to come out of his slump.
Sasquatch is to well fortified. He is at Peters strength level and is way more intelligent and in tune with what is happening around him.
After further review i have to reverse my decision.
Sasquatch would pound him back into Peter.

muffin man
sasquatch is quicker and more agile so he takes the muffin

oh crap he stole mine

you wouldn't like me when I'm angryfurious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.