Battle for the Heavyweight title

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Who do you guys think would win a battle of the heaviest hitters in the Marvel Universe.

who?-kid
Not Rhino, that's for sure. Probably Hulk.

Magee
Yea i would put my money on the Hulk winning.

Swanky-Tuna
If it's straight benching, I guess Hulk would win until somebody farted at their bench.

edit: forgot a word

Mane
Hulk

wrathofachilles
It would come down to Hulk, Juggernaut, and Thor. Depending on which version of Thor, if King--Thor takes it, if normal--Hulk would probably walk away, but it would be a damn hard-fought battle.

crazyspinz
it would come down to hulk, juggy, and colossus (yes colossus, he is WAY stronger now) then hulk would win via the whole unlimited stregnth thing

wrathofachilles
But he's still not stronger than Thor.

crazyspinz
acctualy, he is, the new colossus is stronger than ultimate colossus, who beat down ultmate thor and iron man at the same time....
yes mainstream thor is abit stronger but still...

Never
The only way this is a contest is if Thor can use Mjolnir...and I'm not so certain that will help. Recall him hitting the side of the mountain with his "mightiest blows" in Secret Wars #4? The 150 billion ton mountain that Hulk held up? They barely heard him.

One of the hardest punches -- if not THE hardest punch -- that Hulk has thrown was the one that shattered Onslaught's armor. No one else listed in the poll has thrown a comparable punch.

Wynndar
i think Rhino Sasquatch Colossus would be out of the loop pretty fast...Hulk has fought the other guys on a pretty regular bases and they have proven to hold their own, the Thing has actually decisively beaten the Hulk so that has to count for something

Never
Hell, I thought it was a contest of who can hit the hardest. It's a Battle Royal? sad

wrathofachilles
"Ultimate" doesn't mean anything. Those storylines are completely out of sync with the regular Marvel Universe. Real Thor is second only to Hulk in raw strength.

juggernaut74
Acutally It never was intended to be a battle royal. I just wanted to know bacically who people thought would win if they fought each other.

Swanky-Tuna
Weren't all Ultimate versions weaker than the original?

FrothByte
if it was a battle royal i'd pick juggernaut seeing as he doesn't get tired. if it was round robin i'd pick hulk.

this is if thor fights without mjolnir. with mjolnir and all its powers, id pick thor.

JuggernautFan
man, i'd like to see the asgardian destroyer, mangog, and kurse all thrown into the mix.

that would make for a much better battle royal. i'd pick the destroyer, mangog (yes i'm going to say it) or juggernaut as the victor. so hard to choose between the 3.

wrathofachilles
Doubt Thor would show up without Mjolnir. Mjolnir is like Thor's American Express, he never leaves home without it.

Or is that Visa....

Never
He is, however, silly enough to try to fight without it. Thor #385.

wrathofachilles
Haven't you ever been caught in the middle of a fancy dinner/battle to the death and you realize you forgot your card/mystical hammer? Lol

badabing
Bump

King_Mungi
It's Tanaraq not Sasquatch and he's at the very top.

Horrificus
I don't see the discussion.
You guys are ignoring reality.
Juggernaut has beaten the clowns the majority of the times he has faced them.
It's Juggs.
I don't even care about the whole, stronger as he gets madder thing.
It wouldn't last long enough.
The only Hulk incarnation that would have a chance would be Maestro, because his strength will be starting at several times stronger than anybody there on the list.

CaptainStoic
I'm going with the Hulk he pulverized Thor more times than not... he also took on the entire east and west coast sqauds of the Avengers, he cracked Onslaught out of that armor... any one of these other guys if faced by that kind of fire power would go down, but not the Hulk.

joesha28
Originally posted by Never

Yes he did got rumbled around. But read the narrator's saying that when Thor loses control to hit Hulk back he puts everyone in danger.

joesha28
If Thor have Mjolnir...the finals will be Juggernaut vs Thor.

if not it will be Hulk vs Juggernaut. Reason...the only possible person who for sure cld take out Thor w/o mjolnir is juggy.

CaptainStoic
Not true do you remember Thor getting all blood lusted in the arctic, where he fought with the Hulk? Well he was out of control, and it still didn't help him. The Hulk was still throwing him around.... Thor even went on to say that the next time he falls will be the time that he doesn't get up. I have never seen Thor get the best of the Hulk when he did not possess the Odin force. Even in the Heroes Reborn titles, can you remember when they were in that reality that Franklin Richards made, and Hulk went all hyper on Thor? He massacred him. I won't take anything away from Thor, but when the Hulk gets down everyone has to watch out.
Take away that hammer and it's lights out.

juggernaut66666
hulk is not a big deal who cares what kind of strenght feats he has like picking up a mountain iron man had never picked up a mountain neither namor neither rhino neither juggernaut neither abomination but all these guys HAD BEATEN HULK BEFORE and even antman and his giant rats beat him

Psyquis52
That's kinda like saying, "I'm not half as strong as my dad but when he has the brain of a 4 year old I beat him."

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
hulk is not a big deal who cares what kind of strenght feats he has like picking up a mountain iron man had never picked up a mountain neither namor neither rhino neither juggernaut neither abomination but all these guys HAD BEATEN HULK BEFORE and even antman and his giant rats beat him

One word PIS... and if you remember something about the Hulk... If you let him get on a roll for a few minutes, all of the guys you just mentioned don't stand a chance... The Juggernaut has been beaten by Rogue back in the days when Mark Sylvestry sketched the Uncanny X-Men, this does not mean that under optimal conditions that she would though.
Let the Hulk get into it like he was in Incredible Hulk #300 vol.2 and then tell me all about Thor, Juggernaut, Abomination, Ironman, Namor, Hercules...etc... and all those others.

CaptainStoic

Just making a point that everyone gets the beats from time to time.

Psyquis52
Every one of these guys have had an upset at one time or another.

Hulk is the most likely because he has fewer limitations.
Juggernaut is unstoppable but he also has a peak.
Thor may or may not have Mjolnir but the very sight of him might make Hulk worse.
I'd give my fourth place nod to Thing because he has a better fighting ability than most these guys. (Thor being the exception)

CaptainStoic
Fighting ability or not when the Hulk goes on a full blown tier, he can stop even the unstoppable, unless we all forgot that he stopped Juggy when he was War! What happens if the writers at Marvel decide that their going to put Puny Banner in the gym like She-Hulk.... Then what?

Psyquis52
I have those issues when Hulk was War and I'm still not sure if it was Hulk's brute strength or something "additional" Apocalypse gave him.

Not that I think it's beyond Hulk to stop Juggernaut. I always thought that he could do it. I just don't know if he was properly motivated at that exact moment to do it on his own strength.

CaptainStoic
Those implants that Apokolypse put into the Hulk only brought out his potential, they didn't allow him to do anything that he wasn't already capable of doing... besides he was even more impressive in issue 300 vol.2 when he roasted every one from From Thor on down... even the Vision tried to contain him a couldn't hold him for more than a couple of seconds. I've seen less people put a stop to Cain.

Psyquis52
Ohhhhhh. So that's what He did. Apocalypse is such a twerp. laughing

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Those implants that Apokolypse put into the Hulk only brought out his potential, they didn't allow him to do anything that he wasn't already capable of doing... besides he was even more impressive in issue 300 vol.2 when he roasted every one from From Thor on down... even the Vision tried to contain him a couldn't hold him for more than a couple of seconds. I've seen less people put a stop to Cain.
what are you talking about? even the WRITERS said that the celestial armor boosted hulk's strenght

CaptainStoic
The implants only brought out his potential, he has reached levels that exceeded this... when he braced that mountain is one such time... another time was when he fought Onslaught... the Hulk was always capable of these feats.. but he rarely gets that high because no one lasts long eneough onn a physical level to see it... or he gets knocked out before he reaches these levels, but trust and believe that if the Hulk fought Juggy when he was Onslaught pissed Cain would feel it. Just so that we are clear on one thing... I'm not all that big of a Hulk fan... Pitt is my dude.

soujaboy09
He doesn't, anyways I'm tired of this Hulk beat Thor nonsense. Every time they fight it's a fight to make Hulk look better. If it wasn't all Thor would have to do is fry him a couple times, blow him away with a gust of wind, and kill him with the god blast. Well instead of doing this the writers forget about his powers to make Hulk look better.

While everyones screaming Hulk has unlimited strength, do I need to point out that he was ko'd by Namor.

juggernaut66666
The implants only brought out his potential, he has reached levels that exceeded this... when he braced that mountain is one such time... another time was when he fought Onslaught... the Hulk was always capable of these feats.. but he rarely gets that high because no one lasts long eneough onn a physical level to see it... or he gets knocked out before he reaches these levels, but trust and believe that if the Hulk fought Juggy when he was Onslaught pissed Cain would feel it. Just so that we are clear on one thing... I'm not all that big of a Hulk fan... Pitt is my dude.
so you know better than Hulk comic book writers

james1865
I think Thor takes it. In addition to strength he has the powers over weather, ability to create portals to other dimensions, flight etc.. Like Superman, he has such a variety of abilities he would tend to give pure stregth guys a lot of trouble.

CaptainStoic
What is this The Juggy Twins? Look guys I know where your going with this... the fact is, Hulk has crushed Thor more times than Thor has crushed the Hulk... this is a fact. I don't need to know more than the Marvel writers they are the one who showed me that the Hulk can mangle blondie, I'm not guessing. But you want Thor to be on top of the Hulk so that you can turn around and say that Juggy is on top of Thor... no dice guys. The Hulk at his best showing could beat the life out of Namor... and you both know it, like I said earlier an untweaked Rogue (you know before she met Sage) has beaten Juggernaut.... does this mean that she can do this time and again? No it doesn't it just means that she had a little leverage and she pressed it, same as Namor... when Namor met Hulk later on not only did Hulk slap him around, but he slapped Wonderman, Samson, Ironman, and Hercules along with him... these guys together would put a beating on the Juggernaut like you wouldn't believe, but The Hulk not only held out, he was actually winning... and if the rest of the Avengers didn't step in (East and West Coast) he would have likely took those guys apart... only Hercules would have been left standing, but even he would have eventually gone down.

juggernaut66666
What is this The Juggy Twins? Look guys I know where your going with this... the fact is, Hulk has crushed Thor more times than Thor has crushed the Hulk... this is a fact. I don't need to know more than the Marvel writers they are the one who showed me that the Hulk can mangle blondie, I'm not guessing. But you want Thor to be on top of the Hulk so that you can turn around and say that Juggy is on top of Thor... no dice guys. The Hulk at his best showing could beat the life out of Namor... and you both know it, like I said earlier an untweaked Rogue (you know before she met Sage) has beaten Juggernaut.... does this mean that she can do this time and again? No it doesn't it just means that she had a little leverage and she pressed it, same as Namor... when Namor met Hulk later on not only did Hulk slap him around, but he slapped Wonderman, Samson, Ironman, and Hercules along with him... these guys together would put a beating on the Juggernaut like you wouldn't believe, but The Hulk not only held out, he was actually winning... and if the rest of the Avengers didn't step in (East and West Coast) he would have likely took those guys apart... only Hercules would have been left standing, but even he would have eventually gone down.
are you mad ? rogue has never beaten juggernaut
juggernaut can't be beaten by phisicall force

Tshern
I remember seeing Rogue TRYING to suck Juggy's powers. She wound up to turn into a panicing pair of boobs.

CaptainStoic
Rogue has beaten Juggernaut... back in the days that Mark Sylvestry sketched for The Uncanny X-Men... Juggernaut was trying to kill Longshot, and Rogue grabbed Juggernaut and sucked the power right out of him gaining his power... why do you think that she can tap his strength today? I don't have the book on me, but trust me it happened. So to answer your question. No I'm not mad. I have to add one more thing... Juggernaut is not the man he used to be. Which means in this fight he's a none factor.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Psyquis52
I have those issues when Hulk was War and I'm still not sure if it was Hulk's brute strength or something "additional" Apocalypse gave him.

Not that I think it's beyond Hulk to stop Juggernaut. I always thought that he could do it. I just don't know if he was properly motivated at that exact moment to do it on his own strength.

It is beyond Hulk to stop Juggernaut.
With the Celestial armor, he stopped him. But, Hulk on his own has not had much luck with Juggernaut.
Ok, let's give Hulk and Juggernaut a form of Celestial armor, and watch Juggs dismember him.

Get my drift?

Tshern
Okay, I believe you. That was pretty long ago since Longshot still was with X-men. Rogue had that terrible black costume with somekind of a lingerie and top on it? Hrrr, I sincerely dislike the costume she used back then...

joesha28
Not true do you remember Thor getting all blood lusted in the arctic, where he fought with the Hulk? Well he was out of control, and it still didn't help him. The Hulk was still throwing him around.... Thor even went on to say that the next time he falls will be the time that he doesn't get up. I have never seen Thor get the best of the Hulk when he did not possess the Odin force. Even in the Heroes Reborn titles, can you remember when they were in that reality that Franklin Richards made, and Hulk went all hyper on Thor? He massacred him. I won't take anything away from Thor, but when the Hulk gets down everyone has to watch out.
Take away that hammer and it's lights out.

Yes that famous artic battle. They were mad at each other. But in the end after after Hulk threw the big punch to knock Thor out of thru the sky (in coming Nuclear). Thor was still consious. But he was even madder that he was denied of his prey(Hulk). Hey that was the narrator's saying. Mad Thor, seems to amplify his strength...physicalness but not his overall power. With overall power, Hulk really will need some major PIS to win. Heroes Reborn Thorwas not even the real Thor but Franklin Richards' version. So that fight does not stand.

soujaboy09
I don't know what your talking about, so some scans would be nice. I just don't know how Rouge could suck the magic out of someone.

Just answers me this, why hasn't Thor ever used any of his major powers against Hulk? I'm not sure either, instead of just frying Hulk or incinerating him with the god blast, he sits there and swings his hammer like a crazy trick. You would think that a character who has stood against Thanos could defeat The Hulk. The only thing we get to see is writers make Thor look bad.

I mean truly, why would Thor sit there and swing his hammer around when all he would have to do is use the god blast?

Mindship
Originally posted by soujaboy09
Just answers me this, why hasn't Thor ever used any of his major powers against Hulk? I'm not sure either, instead of just frying Hulk or incinerating him with the god blast, he sits there and swings his hammer like a crazy trick. You would think that a character who has stood against Thanos could defeat The Hulk. The only thing we get to see is writers make Thor look bad.

I mean truly, why would Thor sit there and swing his hammer around when all he would have to do is use the god blast?

This reminds me of something I had posted about the Surfer. Basically, not all powers are deployed with equal ease. Godblast--if this is Thor's most powerful weapon--probably takes a lot out of him. I mean, which would deplete you faster: running body slams, or left jabs?

Still, you make a good point: Thor should be able to do more against the Hulk, especially considering that Surfer has always handled Hulk with ease, and yet, Thor has beaten Surfer (though under conditions I feel involve some very mysterious PIS).

Probably, when powerhouses are matched up against Hulk (eg, Thor, Superman), the writers feel that readers expect a brute-force, brawling, strength-vs-strength slugfest, so PIS is inevitable.

To address the thread topic, though, I give it to Hulk. I mean, Strength-Taken-To-Extreme is Hulk. If you're gonna have someone stronger, then what's the point of Hulk? It's like the Flash: if Superman were faster, why have a Flash?

olympian
What nonsense is this?

War Hulk was a boost.

Thor heroes reborn wasent the real deal.

- - -

"why hasn't Thor ever used any of his major powers against Hulk?"

He has. Hulk has been knocked out by a lighting from Thor.

Also in the recent mc2 crossover " last hero standing " or such, he did the same. Hulk ko.

As for Jugs/Hulk debate. They both have ko each other once.

spideycarnage
Thor wins the majority of the fights, at base level he is stronger than the hulk, Stan lee said that him self. Thor gets his ass handed to him by the hulk the majority of the times because the writers have Thor fighting like a idiot, hulk style, just waling on his opponents with is fist and moijinr, instead of frying him with lighting or his god-blast.

Mindship
Question: if Heroes Reborn Thor wasn't the real deal, then to be consistent, wouldn't that also mean Heroes Reborn Hulk wasnt the real deal as well?

I did some research on Heroes Reborn Hulk a while back, with websites and KMC members. Heroes Reborn Hulk was Not significantly stronger than regular Hulk, despite his "getting energy" from "two universes."

soujaboy09
Hulk still doesn't win this fight. Without PIS Hulk can take everyone out in this fight except the gods. The gods being Thor Asgardian god of thunder and Juggernaut, the living embodiment of the god Cyttorak. The reason i believe that Hulk can defeat every opponent wit the exception of these two is because like Hulk there powers are limitless. Thor written without PIS would utterly destroy Hulk. This is also the case with a non PIS Juggernaut.

Now people like to say that Hulk has unlimited strength. Well if your going to say Hulk has unlimited strength you must include the 10 or so other characters being described as having unlimited strength. Out of all the gods and such in the Marvel universe I'm positive that Hulk is not the strongest by far.

Now the writer during the 8th day Juggernaut described Juggernaut as having limitless power. Thus through focus he is able to increase his strength. I mean even without this exclamation by the writer, why would Cyttorak deny his vessel the powers he wants?

In this fight though, the last standing are Thor, and Juggernaut. Hulk can do nothing to either one of these characters.

badabing
Hulk still doesn't win this fight. Without PIS Hulk can take everyone out in this fight except the gods. The gods being Thor Asgardian god of thunder and Juggernaut, the living embodiment of the god Cyttorak. The reason i believe that Hulk can defeat every opponent wit the exception of these two is because like Hulk there powers are limitless. Thor written without PIS would utterly destroy Hulk. This is also the case with a non PIS Juggernaut.

Now people like to say that Hulk has unlimited strength. Well if your going to say Hulk has unlimited strength you must include the 10 or so other characters being described as having unlimited strength. Out of all the gods and such in the Marvel universe I'm positive that Hulk is not the strongest by far.

Now the writer during the 8th day Juggernaut described Juggernaut as having limitless power. Thus through focus he is able to increase his strength. I mean even without this exclamation by the writer, why would Cyttorak deny his vessel the powers he wants?

In this fight though, the last standing are Thor, and Juggernaut. Hulk can do nothing to either one of these characters.
The comic writers change things as they go and that will never change. A few months ago, Nick Fury said that Hulk's mutation allows him to adapt to any condition or environment along with having his normal attributes. As an example, his mutation now allows him to survive in space. I've stated many times on this forum that comic writers need a set of parameters that they can't go beyond. I'm a Hulk fan, but if he now has an adaptive mutation, he'll be unstoppable unless someone kills him quickly.

soujaboy09
And the next writer will forget about that power. Thats how it is, and allways will be.

inamilist
Originally posted by Mindship

To address the thread topic, though, I give it to Hulk. I mean, Strength-Taken-To-Extreme is Hulk. If you're gonna have someone stronger, then what's the point of Hulk? It's like the Flash: if Superman were faster, why have a Flash?

agree 100%

i love the escher avatar too

badabing
And the next writer will forget about that power. Thats how it is, and allways will be.
That sort of writing has always made me mad wacko What the f**k? blowup crazy I blame comic book writers for some of the never ending debates in this forum.

CaptainStoic
1) Well to be honest The Hulk has always had the ability to adapt to his surroundings, the writers at Marvel left this fact out for years... long ago they said that if Hulk stayed underwater long enough that he would develop gills.
2) Thor's antiforce blast does take time, and it wears him out, so in the meantime while he's charging up his hammer for the assault Hulk could technically jump on in, and beat the hell out of him. Let's face it Hulks biggest threat is Mjolnir not Thor.... if he was to lose contact with the hammer while fighting Hulk, he would and has been defeated.

3) As far as the Exemplars are concerned Thor is not reffered to being weaker to them, when he fought against them with Hercules in The Avengers issue 25 the book says that " If they were up against one Exemplar, or two they would surely prevail. Even against three. or four... their centuries of experience might still win the day. But against all seven? Against all seven alas..." My point being that Thor is a match for any Exemplar alone, he's actually more powerful as it states in the book.

3) The Hulk is tough as hell in the recent FF issue 535, Hulk withstands the Torches nova blast as if he were taking a shower... I'm not saying that it's as powerful as the antiforce blast, but you can't sell the Hulk short when it comes to being durable. Thor can give better than he can take, and it's all due to his hammer.

Hulk can still outdo any of these guys when it comes to the upper level of his strength.

badabing
1) Well to be honest The Hulk has always had the ability to adapt to his surroundings, the writers at Marvel left this fact out for years... long ago they said that if Hulk stayed underwater long enough that he would develop gills.
2) Thor's antiforce blast does take time, and it wears him out, so in the meantime while he's charging up his hammer for the assault Hulk could technically jump on in, and beat the hell out of him. Let's face it Hulks biggest threat is Mjolnir not Thor.... if he was to lose contact with the hammer while fighting Hulk, he would and has been defeated.

3) As far as the Exemplars are concerned Thor is not reffered to being weaker to them, when he fought against them with Hercules in The Avengers issue 25 the book says that " If they were up against one Exemplar, or two they would surely prevail. Even against three. or four... their centuries of experience might still win the day. But against all seven? Against all seven alas..." My point being that Thor is a match for any Exemplar alone, he's actually more powerful as it states in the book.

3) The Hulk is tough as hell in the recent FF issue 535, Hulk withstands the Torches nova blast as if he were taking a shower... I'm not saying that it's as powerful as the antiforce blast, but you can't sell the Hulk short when it comes to being durable. Thor can give better than he can take, and it's all due to his hammer.

Hulk can still outdo any of these guys when it comes to the upper level of his strength.
Really? WTF. Then the Hulk is almost unbeatable. I mean unless someone ko's the Hulk early, he can adapt to speed, magic, strength and anything else. Sometimes I can't stand comic writers. mad

B dot Rob
If it's a free for all I put my money on Juggs. They'd probably all pile up on top of Hulk to try and take him down and Juggs then just walks away with it.

King_Mungi
Clearly you guys know nothing of Tanaraq or even Marrina who took on the entire Avengers by herself

1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exilesv10572005puar-DCP15.jpg
2. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exilesv10572005puar-DCP16.jpg

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by badabing
Really? WTF. Then the Hulk is almost unbeatable. I mean unless someone ko's the Hulk early, he can adapt to speed, magic, strength and anything else. Sometimes I can't stand comic writers. mad

You're taking it a step further, when I said adapt, I should have used the word evolve... what I meant was that if The Hulk was in an atmoshere containing 0 PH (which means highly acidic) His body would adapt, making him immune to the effects.. as seen in "Hulk Future Imperfect".

badabing
You're taking it a step further, when I said adapt, I should have used the word evolve... what I meant was that if The Hulk was in an atmoshere containing 0 PH (which means highly acidic) His body would adapt, making him immune to the effects.. as seen in "Hulk Future Imperfect".
Thanks for clearing that up. smile

soujaboy09

There is only one problem with your statement, the fact that Juggernaut is one of the exemplars. So if Thor is stronger than one individually, he is stronger than them all. The only problem with that is he cant defeat Juggernaut. Out of the 3 times they have fought Juggernaut has one 2, and only lost one because Thor tricked him into BFR.

Can I get the scans of that fight?

soujaboy09
Not that would be a fight worth seeing, Juggernaut vs Sasquatch Tanaraq.

CaptainStoic
If Juggernaut did not have his mystical shield Thor would clean his clock... as a matter of fact it happened, Excaliber was in the book. Thor somehow used his hammer to block the source of Juggernauts irresitability, and he then proceeded to pound the living mess out of him... and before you say that it didn't count. I say it did. Why? Because it wasn't some Universe crossover story, it was an official loss for Juggernaut as far as Marvel is concerned. That's the only thing that saves him is his mystic shield, strength wise he's below Thor... if you want to bring up Trion Juggs, then I can bring up War Hulk. Why? Because neither of these guys under normal conditions are that strong. Hulk stopped the unstoppable Juggernaut when he was called War... Hulk has also exceeded the strength level of War, as far as the history of his strength feats are concerned. 1) Destroying a meteor twice the size of earth. 2) Bracing an entire mountain range (PIS or not it was still done. Honestly everything done in comics is pure insanity... In reality if you put a man in armor, and had him fly as fast as Iroman, the G's for one would kill him, and if he so much as lifted his head it would be knocked clean off by the wind resistance.) The Hulk can exceed Juggernaut in strength... if you don't believe this why don't you write a letter to Marvel, and ask them yourself.

soujaboy09
If Juggernaut did not have his mystical shield Thor would clean his clock... as a matter of fact it happened, Excaliber was in the book. Thor somehow used his hammer to block the source of Juggernauts irresitability, and he then proceeded to pound the living mess out of him... and before you say that it didn't count. I say it did. Why? Because it wasn't some Universe crossover story, it was an official loss for Juggernaut as far as Marvel is concerned. That's the only thing that saves him is his mystic shield, strength wise he's below Thor... if you want to bring up Trion Juggs, then I can bring up War Hulk. Why? Because neither of these guys under normal conditions are that strong. Hulk stopped the unstoppable Juggernaut when he was called War... Hulk has also exceeded the strength level of War, as far as the history of his strength feats are concerned. 1) Destroying a meteor twice the size of earth. 2) Bracing an entire mountain range (PIS or not it was still done. Honestly everything done in comics is pure insanity... In reality if you put a man in armor, and had him fly as fast as Iroman, the G's for one would kill him, and if he so much as lifted his head it would be knocked clean off by the wind resistance.) The Hulk can exceed Juggernaut in strength... if you don't believe this why don't you write a letter to Marvel, and ask them yourself.

And if Thor didn't have his shield Juggernaut would like you stated "clean his clock". How can you say if one character didn't have his powers that his opponent could defeat them?

Yes that fight counted, but it was PIS. If you skim through comics were Juggernaut has made appearances his invulnerability did not come from his shield, but from his body itself. This was the only comic that ever wrote Juggernaut having his shield being the source of his invulnerability. I know this because in fights and such writers always for got that Juggernaut had this shield that literally rendered him untouchable. For example, in the 8th day saga when Juggernaut nearly killed Thor in the process making him look like a child, Juggernaut didn't have his shield up. As we both saw though Thor's strikes with his hammer did Juggernaut no harm.

You also have a misconception about that fight. Even when written poorly Juggernaut was still able to stand to Thor, he nearly ko'd Thor without his shield. Thor knew he was going to lose this fight or die, and thats why he tricked Juggernaut into BFR.

How is Juggernaut below Thor in strength if he nearly killed him with a hug in the 8th day saga? If Thor was stronger he would have just moved his arms up, and swatted Juggernauts grip away. As we all know, he didn't, and his life was spared by the exemplars.

Now to address your views on Hulk. As it has been stated before, Hulk is not the only character with unlimited strength. Juggernaut and many other have also been described as having unlimited or immeasurable strength. Juggernaut increases his powers by focusing on the mystical energies that flow through his blood. I know this because the writers at marvel stated it.

You then stated that War Hulk is stronger than savage Hulk. Why do you keep telling the marvel writers there wrong? If War Hulk isn't stronger than Hulk they wouldn't have created him.

CaptainStoic
I said that the Hulk could exceed the strength level that he was at, when he fought, and stopped Juggernaut. Thor is stronger than the Juggernaut, but his body armor is weaker, this is why Juggernaut was able to put him in that vise like grip nearly killing him.... for example; if you tried to bend a nail with you hand you may not be able to, and even if you were able to you may suffer lacerations or bruises, because metal is more durable than skin, but if you put on glove made of plated metal (you know what that is right?) and tried to bend it, you would be able to do it far easier, and would not cut yourself at all. Juggernaut is just more durable than Thor, that is all, he in no way has ever been able to outlift him. I have never seen in the Marvel Universe Hanbook that it stated that Juggernaut had unlimited strength, I read that due to the enchantment of the Ruby that he cannot be stopped from moving forward... which was tested and is also an untruth... unless you believe that Juggernaut can walk through a 10 foot thick wall made of Vibranium mixed with Adamantium. Juggernaut has a max, he can't punch through grade A Adamantium or Vibranium, or Uru it won't break his knuckles but he would bounce off of it.

joesha28
Well, brush Thor off in your own risk. Behold his power. Thor show he can match Hulk's the madder i become the stronger i be for 1 hour! A weaken Big G flee from Thor's Godblast. And Thor knocked out Hulk with a lightning.

http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/view.php?rpl=051001141421&q=Hercules

CaptainStoic
Why is it that people only post pictures of Thor stalemating thr Hulk? Why didn't you post pictures of Hulk issue 300?

soujaboy09
Why cant you understand the evidence before you? Instead of the nail thing use to people for an example. Say my little brother makes an attempt to put me in a vice grip. He could try all he wanted, but he couldn't because he's WEAKER. Now if I tried to put him in a vice grip, I could do it with ease because I'm STRONGER. If we were Neutral I would still be able to put him in a vice grip. BTW my brothers 2 years younger than I.

There was only one instance shown were his forward movement was stopped, and that was against a much stronger boosted up War Hulk. Even in this fight Juggernaut was written without his shield, for if he would have used it Hulk no matter what form would be able to touch him.

juggernaut66666
Why cant you understand the evidence before you? Instead of the nail thing use to people for an example. Say my little brother makes an attempt to put me in a vice grip. He could try all he wanted, but he couldn't because he's WEAKER. Now if I tried to put him in a vice grip, I could do it with ease because I'm STRONGER. If we were Neutral I would still be able to put him in a vice grip. BTW my brothers 2 years younger than I.

There was only one instance shown were his forward movement was stopped, and that was against a much stronger boosted up War Hulk. Even in this fight Juggernaut was written without his shield, for if he would have used it Hulk no matter what form would be able to touch him.
juggernaut is stronger than thor

CaptainStoic

He had his shield up... I have the comic... look at it again and you will see that the moment they collide his shield is up.. another thing, why would his shield be down? If he was stopped don't you think that he would have used every tactic in his arsenal to win? Yes, the answer is yes he would have, and he did, but he was up against a superior POWER!!! and he was getting smacked the hell around, because he was the PUNY one RARRR HULK SMASH! laughing

Do I have to tell you again? Read this ok, and let it sink in.... The Hulk is capable of becoming even stronger than he was when he was known a War. War was breaking the Juggernaut's a** in and so would The regular none Apokolypse tweaked by Celestial implants Hulk. The only reason why Juggernaut is not in The Marvel Universe' Book of the Dead is because The Hulk was stopped from killing him by The Absorbing Man.

The Juggernaut has stronger body armor than Thor, and this is why he appears to be stronger than him, so yes if you or someone a little weaker than you put you in a bear hug, and they had on plate mail armor they would crush the sh*t out of you, but not because of strength alone. but because they have on something that is denser than your flesh.

juggernaut66666
He had his shield up... I have the comic... look at it again and you will see that the moment they collide his shield is up.. another thing, why would his shield be down? If he was stopped don't you think that he would have used every tactic in his arsenal to win? Yes, the answer is yes he would have, and he did, but he was up against a superior POWER!!! and he was getting smacked the hell around, because he was the PUNY one RARRR HULK SMASH! laughing

Do I have to tell you again? Read this ok, and let it sink in.... The Hulk is capable of becoming even stronger than he was when he was known a War. War was breaking the Juggernaut's a** in and so would The regular none Apokolypse tweaked by Celestial implants Hulk. The only reason why Juggernaut is not in The Marvel Universe' Book of the Dead is because The Hulk was stopped from killing him by The Absorbing Man.

The Juggernaut has stronger body armor than Thor, and this is why he appears to be stronger than him, so yes if you or someone a little weaker than you put you in a bear hug, and they had on plate mail armor they would crush the sh*t out of you, but not because of strength alone. but because they have on something that is denser than your flesh.
do you know that you aree talking a lot of shit?
1 he did not use his shield because he does not have free will hulk comic book writers decide what he does and the celestial armor boosted hulk's powers hul could never kill juggernaut the godblast had no effect on him he took a direct blast from a celestial killer guxóy nothing happened to him
2 the armor has nothing to do with juggernaut's invulnerability he is just as invulnerable without the armor
3 have you seen 8th day comic where juggernaut almost killed thor with a hug?

juggernaut66666
HEY CAPTAINSTOIC GO READ SOME JUGGERNAUT COMICS
"The Juggernaut has stronger body armor than Thor"big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Mindship
Originally posted by inamilist
love the escher avatar

thanks

soujaboy09
I think before you judge Juggernaut. you should read some of the comics he appears in. Just go find out what Juggernauts powers are.

If you read any comics that Juggernaut appears in you would know the reason Juggernaut never uses all his powers. The answer is because he doesn't care. He feels nothing can hurt him so he doesn't really try.

CaptainStoic
Well as of now, you can no longer depend on the industructible Juggernaut because he has been de-powered. I have read Juggernauts appearances in many books, and I know exactly what his powers were and are now. Before anyone says a thing about how the Hulk can't beat the tar out of Cain let's wait and see in the future what happens, ok. I had no idea how much you loved the Juggernaut, I've never seen anyone go on about one character this way, you have completely discreditted his being beaten by the Hulk. Last time I checked the writers had more knowledge than the fans. Perhaps you are in denial. Honestly my friend, if you think that the Juggernaut beat the Hulk in that fight, and wasn't really trying then that's on you. It looked like he was trying from where I stood.

juggernaut66666
Well as of now, you can no longer depend on the industructible Juggernaut because he has been de-powered. I have read Juggernauts appearances in many books, and I know exactly what his powers were and are now. Before anyone says a thing about how the Hulk can't beat the tar out of Cain let's wait and see in the future what happens, ok. I had no idea how much you loved the Juggernaut, I've never seen anyone go on about one character this way, you have completely discreditted his being beaten by the Hulk. Last time I checked the writers had more knowledge than the fans. Perhaps you are in denial. Honestly my friend, if you think that the Juggernaut beat the Hulk in that fight, and wasn't really trying then that's on you. It looked like he was trying from where I stood.
1 hulk has never beat juggernaut even war only stalemated him
2 juggernaut has beaten hulk

CaptainStoic
1) Hulk and War are the same.
2) If it came down to a score card "Hulk/War" whipped his a**.
3) Juggernaut only beat The Hulk because Juggernaut knew that if he showed up in his normal costume that he would not have the element of surprise. So the only way that Cain beat him was by trickery, because
he knew that if he fought him straight up he'd lose.
4) The Hulk came back and with one punch to the belly Cain was out cold.
5) Did you see the polls? Guess who's winning.

juggernaut74
3) Juggernaut only beat The Hulk because Juggernaut knew that if he showed up in his normal costume that he would not have the element of surprise. So the only way that Cain beat him was by trickery, because
5) Did you see the polls? Guess who's winning. Juggernaut puts on a t-shirt and kicks Hulks @ss. Hulk gets some Celestial tech and knocks Juggernaut down but not out.

T-shirt>Celestial tech?

laughing

Who in the hell revived this thread? I made this almost 2 yrs ago.

blackfog
with the hulk mountain thing i have to say hulks got this

badabing
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Juggernaut puts on a t-shirt and kicks Hulks @ss. Hulk gets some Celestial tech and knocks Juggernaut down but not out.

T-shirt>Celestial tech?

laughing

Who in the hell revived this thread? I made this almost 2 yrs ago.
It was me, Badabing. There weren't any good threads going earlier in the week and this one caught my eye.

soujaboy09
5) Did you see the polls? Guess who's winning.

When did Hulk ko Cain? guess you have comics I don't have.

I thought it was stated by the writers that War Hulk is stronger than Savage Hulk. Why would they make a Hulk thats weaker than Hulk? there would be no reason to make a weaker or identical Hulk. I guess you know more than the writers, my bad. So now lets put Trion Juggernaut vs War Hulk or Savage Hulk. I mean they are the same person.

Juggernaut knew he would lose to Hulk? well its nice to know you have an imagination.

So now the polls make a character, and not the writers? ok

Your ignorance is appalling, so please gather yourself some comic logic, and knowledge before you open your mouth. There is no point in arguing with someone who just creates his own situations to make his argument seem credible.

CaptainStoic
This is what you wrote because you refuse to read what I wrote, or simply have a selective memory disorder.

"I thought it was stated by the writers that War Hulk is stronger than Savage Hulk. Why would they make a Hulk thats weaker than Hulk? there would be no reason to make a weaker or identical Hulk. I guess you know more than the writers, my bad. So now lets put Trion Juggernaut vs War Hulk or Savage Hulk. I mean they are the same person."

Now Pay Attention:
I said that The Hulk can exceed.... do you know what exceed means? Well if not, I will get you a definition. Exceed: to go or be beyond (a limit, limiting regulation, measure, etc.)
Now that I cleared that up, as I was saying The Hulk can exceed the level of strength that he showed to possess when he was called War.
It is true that Wars initial level of strength is higher than a regular calm Hulk, but... now pay attention, The Hulks adrenalin levels can surpass the strength that it took for War to stop the Juggernaut. The implants that were hooked into the Hulk only brought out the Hulks true potential. Are you still with me? These are not levels that the Hulk would not eventually achieve himself.
You must have cried a river when you found out that The Juggernaut was depowered huh? I mean now guys like Collossus can crack his skull.

aliveinboston
juggernaut is stronger than thor

That's why Thor was able to resist Juggernauts blows with his arms while telling the civilians to flee right? Right.

The only reason Juggernaut was able to put the squeeze on Thor is because of his longer arms and better leverage, just like Python is able to squeeze larger and stronger animals to death. He was just lucky enough to catch Thor off-balance after Thor delivered his combination that was strong enough to momentarily stop the juggernaut.

Of course, that was generally sub-par writing because Thor can survive in space where there is no air, yet here Juggernaut, by preventing Thor from breathing almost killed him.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Never

You do realize that even in that comic the only times the hulk gained the advantage was when Thor was distracted by civilians. Never did it show Hulk overcoming Thor with strength, only ferocity. In fact, it looked very much like hulk needed projectiles to actually hurt Thor.

soujaboy09
This is what you wrote because you refuse to read what I wrote, or simply have a selective memory disorder.

"I thought it was stated by the writers that War Hulk is stronger than Savage Hulk. Why would they make a Hulk thats weaker than Hulk? there would be no reason to make a weaker or identical Hulk. I guess you know more than the writers, my bad. So now lets put Trion Juggernaut vs War Hulk or Savage Hulk. I mean they are the same person."

Now Pay Attention:
I said that The Hulk can exceed.... do you know what exceed means? Well if not, I will get you a definition. Exceed: to go or be beyond (a limit, limiting regulation, measure, etc.)
Now that I cleared that up, as I was saying The Hulk can exceed the level of strength that he showed to possess when he was called War.
It is true that Wars initial level of strength is higher than a regular calm Hulk, but... now pay attention, The Hulks adrenalin levels can surpass the strength that it took for War to stop the Juggernaut. The implants that were hooked into the Hulk only brought out the Hulks true potential. Are you still with me? These are not levels that the Hulk would not eventually achieve himself.
You must have cried a river when you found out that The Juggernaut was depowered huh? I mean now guys like Collossus can crack his skull.

See thats were you make yourself look stupid. How could the celestial implants bring out the full potential of a character who according to you has no limit potential? Or if it does bring out his full potential how do you surpass your limit potential?

You yourself stated that War Hulk, and savage Hulk were the same thing in one of your previous post so why change what you say now?

"1) Hulk and War are the same."

Or did you not say that?

Who cares if Juggernauts been depowered it happens to a lot of characters. marvel will probably bring him back to full strength.

You still do not address the fact that Juggernaut can also increase his strength along with many other characters.

soujaboy09
Originally posted by aliveinboston
That's why Thor was able to resist Juggernauts blows with his arms while telling the civilians to flee right? Right.

The only reason Juggernaut was able to put the squeeze on Thor is because of his longer arms and better leverage, just like Python is able to squeeze larger and stronger animals to death. He was just lucky enough to catch Thor off-balance after Thor delivered his combination that was strong enough to momentarily stop the juggernaut.

Of course, that was generally sub-par writing because Thor can survive in space where there is no air, yet here Juggernaut, by preventing Thor from breathing almost killed him.

So he nearly killed Thor because he was bigger than him. If that was the case Giant Man is stronger than Thor because he's bigger.

There aren't many animals stronger than a full grown Python. A Python is basically a big muscle.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Juggs20vs20Thor0.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Juggs20vs20Thor1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Juggs20vs20Thor2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Juggs20vs20Thor3.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Juggs20vs20Thor4.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Juggs20vs20Thor5.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Juggs20vs20Thor6.jpg

Please point out where Thor stopped Juggernaut?

Thor wasn't shrugging off any of Juggernauts attacks. He was able to dodge a few due to his Superior fighting skills, but not shrug them off. look at the fourth scan.

aliveinboston
So he nearly killed Thor because he was bigger than him. If that was the case Giant Man is stronger than Thor because he's bigger.

No. Bigger is not stronger. Giant Man isnt particularly strong by the standards of Thor, Juggernaut, etc... Juggernaut almost killed Thor by preventing him from breathing because he was able to get his arms fully around Thor and keep his lungs from expanding. Of course, its also poor writing since Thor doesnt need to breathe.

Wrong. A python isnt all that strong. Even the largest Pythons barely weight a few hundred pounds. Their advantage is that they can completely wrap around prey in such a way that the prey has no leverage. If you can trap someone with their arms by their side the only way they would be able to get out is by wriggling out. This is all the Juggernaut did.

Look at the scans again and you will see Juggernaut falling backwards. Doesnt happen everyday. Bottom of the fourth scan has Juggernaut off-balance, as does the top of the fifth scan just before he is able to catch Thor in his arms as Thor threw himself at him.

I didnt say he was "shrugging" them off, I said he was able to block them with his arms.

I dont see where Thor dodged with his "superior fighting skills" but you can see at the bottom of the second scan and also in the third scan (where he is looking at the civilians and telling them to get away) that he is blocking the juggernauts attack with his arms.

In the fourth scan Juggernaut uses his superior reach to simply pick him up and throw him. Given that Thor only weghs 600lbs or so, even spider man could have easily done something like that. Once he had Thor off his feet, Juggernaut struck him a few times.

Also, this is a highly "amped" juggernaut. Thor clearly expected that under normal circumstances the Juggernaut would have fallen.

soujaboy09
Ask Juggernaut6666, about the amped up Juggernaut. He's really not amped up, but ill let someone else address that, i'm tired.

aliveinboston
Ask Juggernaut6666, about the amped up Juggernaut. He's really not amped up, but ill let someone else address that, i'm tired.

It is stated repeatedly by Thor that Juggernaut's power has increased, even resorting to absurd hyperbole, that "his might hath swelled a hundredfold." Juggernaut also acknowledges that his is more powerful than before saying "you got that right goldilocks" and that "something's making me that way".

CaptainStoic
See thats were you make yourself look stupid. How could the celestial implants bring out the full potential of a character who according to you has no limit potential? Or if it does bring out his full potential how do you surpass your limit potential?

You yourself stated that War Hulk, and savage Hulk were the same thing in one of your previous post so why change what you say now?

"1) Hulk and War are the same."

Or did you not say that?

Who cares if Juggernauts been depowered it happens to a lot of characters. marvel will probably bring him back to full strength.

You still do not address the fact that Juggernaut can also increase his strength along with many other characters.

I never said full potential... read it again. If I put a tattoo on you, and called you a code name, does it change who you are?

Listen man Juggernaut cannot beat the Hulk, get used to it. In fact there are many characters out there that can beat either of these guys.

You keep going on, and on about juggernaut increasing his strength, but can you show me a scan where it shows this, or tells me this for a fact? Don't post some boot leg link on the Juggernauts profile either, because whoever these fans are that make these web sites based upon how they feel about a particular character should be sued by Marvel for defacing their property. The Official Marvel Hanbook scans if you will please, anything else is unofficial. Trion Juggernaut will never be seen again, to base a character on one showing is foolishness, that was the first time since his inception into comics that he has ever been that strong.

juggernaut66666
juggernaut has already beaten the hulk

Thunderstrike
Their first fight looked like a Bugs Bunny cartoon.

soujaboy09
Originally posted by aliveinboston
It is stated repeatedly by Thor that Juggernaut's power has increased, even resorting to absurd hyperbole, that "his might hath swelled a hundredfold." Juggernaut also acknowledges that his is more powerful than before saying "you got that right goldilocks" and that "something's making me that way".

Ok I guess the writer of the comic during this time was asked why he created Juggernaut stronger. He replied by saying "How can limitless become stronger?". It was stated that if Juggernaut focuses on the magical energies that flow through his body, he can increase his powers and strength. That is why in some comics he was able to blast energy blast out of his hands.

soujaboy09
Ok Captainstoic, this is what you stated, and it clearly reads that the implants bring out his true potential. I guess you didn't say this either?

"Now Pay Attention:
You must have cried a river when you found out that The Juggernaut was depowered huh? I mean now guys like Collossus can crack his skull."

You know whats funny CaptainStoic, you have made so many false claims in this thread that its funny. Like the fact that you stated that Hulk hit Juggernaut in his stomach and ko'd him.

So now you want official Marvel handbooks? ask Darkcrawler about Handbooks. They state that Namor can only lift 85 tons when he has clearly be shown to be able to lift more than that.

BTW it was stated in the handbooks that Juggernauts strength is limitless.

Metalmanx
Juggernaut. Classic, I assume? Then he wins. Nothing the others can do can harm him. Even with Mjolnir in Thor's hands, Juggy would still slap him around.

And Hulk, well, we don't need another Juggernaut vs. Hulk thread in here, but I believe Juggernaut will eventually beat out Hulk.

joesha28
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Juggernaut. Classic, I assume? Then he wins. Nothing the others can do can harm him. Even with Mjolnir in Thor's hands, Juggy would still slap him around.

And Hulk, well, we don't need another Juggernaut vs. Hulk thread in here, but I believe Juggernaut will eventually beat out Hulk.

As the avatar of cyttorak he is unstoppable. Cyttorak is a very high skyfather. Thoreven with mjolnir can't stop Juggy much. But if mjolnir is not in Thor hand but negating mystical energies. Good 4 Thor. Bad 4 Jugs.

Horrificus
But, they said that they still don't know if the Thing has any limits to his strength. In Ultimate.

soujaboy09
When was this?

badabing
How the hell do you upload a link here?

Horrificus
In his profile.

http://www.marveldirectory.com/ultimatebios/ultimatething.htm

badabing
Originally posted by Horrificus
In his profile.

http://www.marveldirectory.com/ultimatebios/ultimatething.htm
I was trying to upload the same site and couldn't.

King_Mungi
Just noticed it's odd Wendigo isn't mentioned either.

soujaboy09
To me hes just like Sasquatch

Horrificus
To me hes just like Sasquatch

Except Wendigo is Immortal. Period.
Kill him, he gets back up.
Until Marvel became riddled with "Cheese", it always had taken two high power heroes to beat him in the beginning.

Horrificus
Originally posted by badabing
I was trying to upload the same site and couldn't.

Yeah, they never did much with him, but, presumably he is what the Thing will become after soaking up more Cosmic Radiation.

soujaboy09
Its good that The Ultimate Marvel universe was created, because the mainstream comics are too crazy now. So many characters aren't what they once were. During the civil was I think a few characters should be brought back to full power.

Horrificus
Its good that The Ultimate Marvel universe was created, because the mainstream comics are too crazy now. So many characters aren't what they once were. During the civil was I think a few characters should be brought back to full power.

I agree with you. I wish they would do something that would straighten things out, and just get some more quality and realism back.

soujaboy09
If Marvel does revive the 616 universe after the civil war than they need to sit down the writers, and tell them to read each others comics.

Horrificus
If Marvel does revive the 616 universe after the civil war than they need to sit down the writers, and tell them to read each others comics.

Amen.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Horrificus
Except Wendigo is Immortal. Period.
Kill him, he gets back up.
Until Marvel became riddled with "Cheese", it always had taken two high power heroes to beat him in the beginning.

Ummmm....Sasquatch/Tanaraq is immortal. He is a Great Beast, their the rivals of the Gods of the Arctic the same gods who made the Wendigo curse. Yes, that's Wendigo on the bottom compared to the Great Beasts

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Wolverine172-21.jpg

Here's the comment you can't truely destroy him, and Tanaraq is actually older than the world
1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exiles0582005puar-DCP22.jpg

soujaboy09
So those guys are like the 8 gods that power the 8 exemplars?

King_Mungi
So those guys are like the 8 gods that power the 8 exemplars?

Don't know much about the exemplars, but the Great Beast are the reason why man is afraid of the night and cold and control death and decay.

soujaboy09
1 of the 8 exemplars would rule the world right now if it wasn't for Juggernaut. The gods the power the exemplars have a total disregard for anyone or anything. The are possibly some of the strongest beings in the Marvel universe.

King_Mungi
1 of the 8 exemplars would rule the world right now if it wasn't for Juggernaut. The gods the power the exemplars have a total disregard for anyone or anything. The are possibly some of the strongest beings in the Marvel universe.

Then they are the same, since they would be ruling the world if they wern't banished to the Realm of the Great Beasts by the Gods of the Arctic. Well they got them back by banishing the God's by reversing their spell smile

soujaboy09
Um, man how I like gods

King_Mungi
Um, man how I like gods

There is 7 Great Beasts in total:
Kariooq: The Corruptor. Specialized in decay. Hated ice.
Kolomaq: Associated with winter storms.
Ranaq: The Devourer. Weakest of the Beasts, he required a host body.
Somon: The Artificer. The head honcho, he controlled the others.
Tanaraq: Big, strong, orange, furry guy. Looked kinda familiar. smile
Tolomaq: The Fire Beast. 'Nuff said.
Tundra: *HUGE* and controlled the local landscape as well as the animals.
--------------
Oh yeah Tundra should be added to strongest person as well.

soujaboy09
Give me a sec, and ill name all the exemplars for you

King_Mungi
Oh I just thought of another super heavyweight not in the list....Snowbird

CaptainStoic
Just wanted to post this gut buster scene.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/comic%20book%20scans/juggslayout.jpg

That's before the Juggernaut was decreased in power too.

juggernaut66666
juggernaut was KO'd by the psihical backslash caused by hulk when he broke free of the mindcontroll

soujaboy09
Just wanted to post this gut buster scene.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/comic%20book%20scans/juggslayout.jpg

That's before the Juggernaut was decreased in power too.

Too bad you cant even explain your own scans

CaptainStoic
It's not my scans, its on the Hulk respect thread. Go check it out, theres a few post that shows Hulk really taking it to Juggernaut. In one he picks him up, spins him like a hoola hoop, and throws him through a mountain. In another J2 realizes that if he kept fighting Hulk that eventually he was going to lose.

juggernaut66666
j2 is not even the half of juggernaut's level

CaptainStoic
Sure he does look what wikipedia says about him.

When young Zane Yama was bullied by school bully Miller Hallendale, he discovered that he had inherited the powers of his father, the unstoppable Juggernaut, a reformed hero and member of the X-Men. J2 lived most of his younger life without the guidance of his father, who had gone missing on a mission with the X-Men.

His father's powers, received from the mystical Ruby of Cyttorak, transform their wielder into a large behemoth with enchanted armor, granting amongst other things, super-strength and enhanced endurance. It is through an act of will that Zane can transform himself into a similar appearance, with armor, also granting him super-strength and heightened endurance.

juggernaut66666
read the hulk vs j2 fight
hulk says that j2 is farmore weaker than juggernaut

olympian
"Just wanted to post this gut buster scene.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c...juggslayout.jpg"

There isent really anything "unique" in that storyline. They both ko each other. If anything it "only" shows they are in the same ballpark, not that one has the clear advantage over the other.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.