Your Favourite Sandwich

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Samurai Guy
What is your favourite Sandwich? There are so many to choose from, and too many to make a poll out of this.

I prefer a BLT. droolio Sooo good. On wheat bread with hot sauce (HOT SAUCE GOES ON EVERYTHING!) and a little mayo. Oh, I wish I was eating one right now.

shellie
omg....scott...you always seem to make me hungry.... messed quit doing that before my waistline expands stick out tongue laughing

Samurai Guy
I am a gourmet chef! big grin

I can make Macaroni and Cheese like its nobody business!

Mane
Peanut Butter and Jelly cry

Samurai Guy
What kind of Jelly, and on what bread? Be spacific

Darth Revan
I like french dip sandwiches... The kind on a french bread roll with roast beef and that delicious beefy sauce you dip it in that I love so very very much happy

Samurai Guy
drool

Sounds awesome!

Mane
JIF Peanut Butter with Smucker's Grape Jelly on white bread happy

shellie
ok ok so my fav sandwhich.....thats hard....

ummm...im gonna go with a subway melt on wheat bread with all the veggies , mayo , mustard salt and pepper big grin

Samurai Guy
Subways subs are alright... but you need to go to those little sub shops... The Mom and Pop stores always have the best stuff.

Mane
yes

shellie
we dont have one of those...we have subway , blimpies ( which is not that great) and a quiznos

Samurai Guy
Quiznos is good too.

Darth Revan
yes

I hate Subway... Quizno's is good... But the best sandwiches come from the little family owned places

Mane
definitely.

Samurai Guy
There is a little Coffee Shop down the road from where I live... BEST WANTON SOUP EVER!

Mane
sweet.

theres a family owned Greek place about 15 minutes from my house and they make the best Gyros and the best Lamb anywhere.

Samurai Guy
Oh, lamb! big grin Gyros! big grin

Man, I am sooo hungry after this.

TheProgramSmith
Club sandwhich on Rye bread with a dijon mustard.

darkcrown
A turkey sub from blimpies. I never go there anymore though. sad

Royal Knight
Chipotle Southwest Steak and Cheese on Italian white bread from Subwaydroolio

Mr Zero
Yesterdays samich I made was turkey-style (vege) micro protein, sliced smoked seitan, wafer-thin cheese, mustard, mayo and rocket on french baguette.

Alice_In_Chains
chicken salad...

LoSt_
uh.... it aint sandwich ..its sammich.

BadKitty
mmm thread just made me famished!

my fav would be grill swiss cheese and ham sandwich,on white with pickles..yum!

Nazgulinthedark
roatbeef with white american cheese on toasted wheat bread droolio

BackFire
Hamburgers.

Spicy_Mchaggis
turkey, mayo, lettuce, cheese on italian herb and cheese bread. you can never go wrong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.