Sabretooth vs. Sasquatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
I just read the new Sabretooth comic today and the last page had Alpha Flight member Sasquatch on the last page. They are going to have a fight in a upcomig issue and who do you guys think would win. I really dont have a idea on who would win. Too close to call.

ScarletSpider
I'd like to see Sasquatch lay the smackdown on Creed. He's got raw strength on his side, along with good agility and speed. Although with his recent Weapon X enhancements (if they take that into consideration at all) Sabretooth might last a bit longer than usual.

crazyspinz
wut new enhancements did he get??

ScarletSpider
I think they enhanced his healing factor and gave him adamantium claws. The claws might have been from something else though, I can't remember exactly.

Wynndar
yea i thought he got the whole adamantium package...that first wOlverine comic after he got it, looked like even his teeth were adamntium now..

Tron
Yeah, he did get it all, bones, claws (the ones on his fingers, for those that might get it confused), and teeth.

KharmaDog
Sasquatch can duke it out with guys like wendigo or hulk. Creed get's his ass handed to him on a platter. Only thing is, this is Sabretooth's comic, so the writer's will make him pull off a wonder victory somehow.

norrin radd
well in comics they also put wolverine duking out with hulk, so its not a very reliable source.

Wynndar
i think sasquatch has a pretty impresive healing factor as well

Maelstrom
angel_notSabertooth recently faced Sasquach in his book. I never got to see the finish. Really he was hunting Wendingo. After the way I saw Sasquatch fight Juggernaut in X-men; he gave him quite a go `round, I think this fight would be one to watch but i give it to Sabertooth.
shaun

KharmaDog
Sasquatch and Sabertooth have the same powers, but Saquatch is amped up quite abit higher than Sabertooth. Sasquatch fights guys like Wendigo, Juggy and Hulk. And when Sasquatch loses it, LOOK OUT! I think he's the most under rated of the strong dudes.

Sabertooth shouldn't win this one. That being said, Sabertooth is more popular and half the time these battles don't make sense, so who knows.

radioboy121
Sasquatch's bulk and long arms alone would overwhelm Sabertooth. Unlike Wolverine, he's not very often playing against such heavyweights.

ScarletSpider
Sabretooth could last a couple rounds because of durability (similar to Wolverine going against the Hulk), and since Sasquatch is weaker than the Hulk, Sabretooth should by logical means be able to pull out a win. But that's crap and Sasquatch rocks. I think they should update his strength a bit, like they've done with the Thing, whose strength level has grown vastly throughout the years, make Sasquatch level 100.

srankmissingnin
Sasquatch best showing was against a depowered Juggernaut, still impressive but not nearly as much. Sasquatch's lack of a healing factor and the fact that he isn't much of a fight gives Sabretooth more then he loses (7 out 0f 10).

KharmaDog

srankmissingnin
I can't think of a single incarnation Sasquatch that I'd say had remarkable fighting ability... I'd say even the real Sasquatch that was a member of Alpha Flight was a better scrapper then Walter. Walter is the smart guy of Alpha Flight before he is a fighter and while he has the brute strength he doesn'ty have the skill.

Sabretooth is a lot stronger then you have given him credit for. He has taken down Rogue with brute froce, sent Wolverine flying straight up several stories on to a roof with an upper cut and has cruppled steel barbells in his bar hands.

theflyxx
Sabretooth would make a fur coat out of Sasquatch just like he did with the Wendigo.

KharmaDog
It wasn't me giving Sasquatch the remarkable fighting ability or not giving sabertooth credit for being strong. Those stats are all from marvel, look them up.

KharmaDog
The problem is the writing in alot of comic books, it's more a popularity contest than anything. The idea of sabertooth being on par with wendigo, hulk or even sasquatch is a joke.

radioboy121
I can understand the possibility of overwhelming Rogue, but I don't know how Sabertooth got written off so strong to do that to Wolverine. He should not be able to handle Sasquatch after the way he's tossed and crushed Wolverine during their brief bouts. I think Sasquatch could even give a workout for the Hunter in Darkness.

sbo
I would think sabretooth should get creamed in this fight, sasquatch should much too strong. But, Honestly I don't understand how sabretooth beat Rogue unconscious if he's supposed to only have the strength of your average steroid freak. She shouldn't have even felt those punches. Did he eat a can of spinach off panel before beating rogue's ass like that?

juggernaut74
Actually if anybody read the recent Sabrethooth Mini They did have a fight and actually Walter was beating Victor but Walter fell into a pit with spikes in the bottom of it. The pit was for Wendigo I think but reguardless Langowsky was winning the fight. Wendigo Beat Walter cause he attacked him from behing which was harldy a fair fight. Believe it or not but Colossus actually beat Sasquatch in a fight (Unanny #121). But if I have to pick a winner I would go with the 10' tall 2,000 pound beast known as Sasquatch.

Wynndar
Im pretty sure sasquatch actually does possess a healing ability

juggernaut74
Sasquatch does have a healing factor. He displayed it in the Mini Series with Sabretooth twice.

KharmaDog
That's what I mean by really bad inconsistencies in comic writing, Sasquatch can withstand armour piercing bullets, but falls into a pit and wooden steaks stab into him? I mean WTF?

As for that fight in the sabertooth mini, I never read it but a friend told me that Sabertooth got the first few shots in, then it was all Sasquatch. I'd sure like to see that.

KharmaDog
I look at the below pic of Wendigo, and I just don't see how they could make Sabertooth beat that beast.

Maelstrom
ya but going after Wendingo is insane though. That's like going after an innoncent hulk. Sabertooth has a healing factor as good as Wolverines. He wins this one, i hate to say it but he would tear Sas. apart.

KharmaDog
And what are you basing your opinion on Maelstrom?

srankmissingnin
Wendingo as far as stats go is around classic Colossus but not as durable, Sabretooth should win most incounters IMO.

In their fight in the Sabretooth mini Vic feed it to Walter until he got snow in the face and was distracted long enough for Walter to grab him and punch him a lot in the face. Not much someone in Sabretooth's strength class can do about that, Spidy would have been killed by an attack like that, Sabretooth was down for 2-3 panels. Also Sasquatch bu normal bullets in that run and was out for some time, he's good but no Wendigo

juggernaut74
Wendigo cheap shotted Walter in the Mini.

Lord-of-Dreams
Yep, yep, yep... But let me give you some fuid for thought, noble friend, about Wolverine's roofing experience. Sabertooth will be stung by his own whip, at the hands of whom I call the super Sabertooth.

srankmissingnin
You should try writing in coherent thoughts some time...

Lord-of-Dreams
What? My metaphorical speech to intense for you?? Well, in lamen's terms, Sabertooth will lose.

srankmissingnin
You said you are about to give insight on Wolverine's roofing experience but you don't. Then you say Sabretooth will be "stung" by his own "whip"... I assume you mean strung but the "whip" seems out of place. Not to much effort to sting a coherent thought together and saying that Sasquatch is a super Sabretooth is hardly a metaphor.

Also this is current Sasquatch people not how he was originally created. I will say that the original Sasquatch would beat the crap out of Sabretooth 10 times out of 10 but no way in hell can current Sasquatch beat Sabretooth. He is only in the 70 ton range and he isn't invulnerable he wont last through Creeds assault.

KharmaDog
What makes creed's assault too much for sasquatch? I've putforth alot of reasons why I think Sas would win, you gotta give me something back to support your opinion. Sasquatch has fought Hulk and faired well and he layed a beating on wolverine. What makes you think creed could do better?

srankmissingnin
You got the wrong Sasquatch dude... he was originally stronger then the Hulk (a lot) beat the crap out of Superskrull and made wise cracks at Colossus strength. He was even the strongest Marvel brick for a while but damn it Marvel's writers did alot to change that so we should respect it... shouldn't we?

KharmaDog
Sasquatch was never stronger than the hulk. Walt wished he was stronger than the hulk, he even set up a challenge to find, out but lost. I think you are thinking of wendigo my friend.

srankmissingnin
In his second apperance (Uncanny X-men 121... it might have happened in 120 I can't be sure) he lifted an threw a jumbo jet a mile with ease, this is out of the Hulk starting strength class. The whole reason Sasquatch was created was to be the vessal of some mystic spirit (or something like that) and he was stronger then Hulk at the time.

KharmaDog
srankmissingnin, do you even read other people's posts? I already mentioned that in Uncanny X-Men #120 Sasquatch was shown easily lifting and throwing a DC-10 plane and that should put him in the 100+ class. However, Hulk is still stronger. Get him angrier, he gets stronger.

And which second appearance are you talking about? He has appeared in many different X-men comics as well as comics from the Hulk, Wolverine, Avengers, Deadpool and of course the various versions of Alpha Flight.

And Sasquatch was not solely created to be a vessel of the Great Beast Tanaraq, it was an accident.

Walter Langkowski originally learned how Gamma Radiation had turned Banner into the Hulk. Langkowski tried to replicate the process with himself as the test subject. He thought he was successful because he discovered he had transformed into the 10 foot 2000 pound Sasquatch.

In truth the Gamma Radiation was not what had given Walter his powers. The power of the experiment breached a mystical barrier between earth and the Realm Of The Great Beasts. During the split-second dimensional breach, the essence of the Great Beast Tanaraq escaped, taking refuge inWalter Langkowski'sbody giving him the power of taking Tanaraq's form at will.

Things happened (a very convoluted story involving Walt's soul) but eventually Walt regained control of his body, faculties, and his ability to control his transformation into Sasquatch.

muffin man
gotta go with the heroic sasquatch.

Mainstream
mabye..but Victor is more skilled a fighter..though Sassie is much stronger.

muffin man
and smarter.

Mainstream
true..but who isn't smarter than Tooth?

muffin man
what? I don't understand tooth what/who is that?

radioboy121
I think he's referring to SaberTOOTH.

Well, Sasquatch was a scientist and has shown to keep his intelligence in this form.

Mainstream
yeah he's like a canada smart Hulk..sort of and I meant Sabertooth when I typed tooth.

KharmaDog
Actually the superhero that is similar to Sasquatch would be Beast. Beast is more agile, but way weaker. Sasquatch's agility is actually pretty amazing for a guy his size.

jinzin
Okay Hulk would probably beat sas' ass, Hulk has been bested by wolverine (it happened, "Crap writing" or not), Sabretooth has beaten wolvie more times than not, By that logic alone, Sabretooth should win this fight. But since you insist, Sabretooth like srank said has beaten rogue using his brute strength ( I still question this, but whatever), Sabretooth is as good a fighter as wolverine although he's basically just a brawler, and this is confirmed by wolverine too. Tooth may not be all brains but he is cunning, and of superb intelligence in his fighting capacity. His healing factor is faster than wolverine's who recovered from being fried to nearly just a metal skeleton, in only a few minutes. And now sabretooth possesses an adamantium skeleton, so what I'm trying to convey is that sasquatch gets assraped in this fight, he may be able to throw sabretooth around and pound on him but sabes is a "nutty Mc.nutbar" and probably wouldn't even care. Sasquatch isn't going to do anything that will put sabretooth down for a decent amount of time to be considered a victory before sabes guts him and makes a coat out of him like windego, which by the way is another great example of why sabe's should win this fight.

KharmaDog
By that logic, Sasquatch has bested wolverine before, so he should be able to beat Sabretooth.

IRTMU-Dragon
Wow, this is a tough one... arent they pretty much the same?

Lord-of-Dreams
Yo! Srankmissingnin, don't you ever read anyone else's posts? I said that I was being metiphorical. The words I used meant something that they don't really say. I meant that Tooth will receive a beating. I was mentioning Wolverine's beating because it was handed to him (Oh, I'm sorry, I meant done by) Tooth. So next time I will Try to make my language simpler. Go Squash!! Your agility/Strength/intelligence pluses give you the advantage. And you won't get hurt any way, so healing is not a factor (get the joke?!)

jinzin
yeah but wasn't that a diff sas? anyways so has sabes so how does that really help out your debate?

srankmissingnin
Referring to Sasquatch as the super Sabretooth is hardly a metaphor Lord-of-Dreams.

Karmadog, Bryne created the Sasquatch to be stronger then the Hulk (he has said it himself) just because it didn't last long doesn't mean it didn't happen. Also I brought up the jet thing to give some insight on the original strength of Sasquatch compared to his current stats... where as you brought it up for a reason for why he would win the fight(???). You either don't know enough about Sasquatch to be posting on this thread or you are hoping that no one else is aware of the changes Sasquatch has gone through.

Lord-of-Dreams
Ughhh! I don't feel like argueing about what a metaphor is. There's no point. If I want to waste my time, I'll argue with countquan.
So, what Sas. are we alking about anyways?? This fight varies depending on who exactly is fighting so...
But I think that Sas. has this down. He has less fighting ability, but other than that, he is just better.

jinzin
so much evidence to backup your thesis too,,,,,,no wonder you don't know how to use a real metaphor. lol

Mainstream
Sassie couldn't touch the Hulk...though I think Sassie could give the big guy a decent workout.

KharmaDog
Now if we look at strength Sasquatch (in his weakest version) can press 70 tons (or 140,000 pounds) whereas the highest rating of Sabertooth is that he can press 875 pounds. So sabertooth has 0.006 percent the strength of Sasquatch.

In regards to fighting ability I have to ask you this. I am 6'9 and just a hair over 300 pounds. So proportionately speaking , if I were sasquatch and I chose someone to proportionately represent Sabertooth, the person who I would fight would be around 7.27 times lighter than me. That's 41 pounds.

I don't care if the kid's a freaking ninja, there is no way in hell a person who is 41 pounds is gonna take on someone who is 300 , especially if the 41 pound dude only possesses 0.006% of their opponent's strength. Fighting skills or not that's a ridiculous disadvantage.

muffin man
ok we know that the hulk can beat sasquatch but can he beat sbretooth.
sabretoothes only hope is a sneak attack which won't be hard for him.

Mainstream
that' about the only why Sassie would win Muffy.

muffin man
well now we can sleep easily.

Mainstream
indeed.

FrothByte
exactly. i see that some people here either don't know sasquatch and underestimate him so, or they don't know sabertooth and overestimate him so.

sabertooth has got nothing on sasquatch. sure he could make a couple of mean scratches here and there, but he isn't fast or agile enough to keep on dodging sasquatch. one hit is all it takes for sasquatch to start creaming sabertooth.

srankmissingnin
For the record Sabretooth at his strongest (Weapon X boost) is pusing at least the 5 ton range.

juggernaut74
Just for the record this thread has been done already. Walter will crush victor. Too big and too strong. If I remember right he has tremendous leaping ability like the Hulk also. I think Sasquatch is an underated character.

Tron
If it's been done then please post the address, cause I sure as hell can't find it.

jinzin
.....the......hell?

Why oh why do you comntinue to try and make sense out of a comic book world? It can't be done!

Wolverine can fight and beat the Hulk and the Wendigo, that's not even a question, epsecially since he's beaten both with and without adamantium, so sabretooth beating sasquatch is completely possible, and probable.

The thing is this Karmadog, in your what-if? scenario you are leaving out some very valid and crucial parts of the fight, first the 41 pounder will probably be faster than you so it will be hard to hit him.
second, the 41 pounder is armed with both a metal skeleton and ten 6 inch razor sharp nails at the end of his fingers (also metal).
Third, anything you do to the 41 pounder will be healed almost instantaniously.

Now i don't know too much about you as a person, but I am not aware of too many,,,,,,check that,,,ANY humans that can just stand up to getting knived and hacked by 10 6inch razor blades by a guy that's quicker than them. Sabretooth isn't going to try and have a fist fight with sasquatch that's stupid, he'll use the weapons he's been given.

Sabretooth made a fur coat out of wendigo, that's not an overestimation of his character, it's just a fact, so to say that he is so outclassed by sas is what is truley ridiculous. sabretooth wins.

KharmaDog
You have given a detailed analysis as to sabertooth's powers as to why you'd think he would win, but totally ignore Sasquatch's powers. Sasquatch has claws, is fast and agile, a genius, posesses heightened senses, and 10 at least 10 times stronger than sabertooth.

All he has to do is grab Sabertooth's head and separate it off his soldiers, I can't see sabertooth regenerating and entire head and brain.

And if we are to read comics and be o.k. that things don't make sense then I think Aunt May has a great chance of defeating Apocalypse. She could bake a really tough cookie that he could choke on. Hey anything can happen in comic book land!

jinzin
well we all know aun may is a straight up badass when she wants to be, The whole marvel Universe should be thankful that she's a passive person.

But honestly I'm not ignoring Sasquatch's powers man I'm just saying this, For as big and strong as sas is the tooth is faster and just as if not MORE agile. Plus sabretooth is crazy he'd probably get off on any pain that he endures during the fight. hieghtened senses are really a non factor because they won't help all that much as soon as the fight lifts off.
I realize that sas has nails but sabretooth could break them or cut them into peices if they were really that big of a problem, the reason that sas isn't going to rip sabretooth's head off his shoulders is because he has an adamantium skeleton. If this fight featured sabretooth without the adamantium I might go gay for sasquatch here but it doesn't. Sabretooth has all the tools he needs to take sas down for the count.

juggernaut74
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t310335.html

Lord-of-Dreams
Blah, blah, blah... lol I'm just kidding!
But seriously though. Sas. rips Sab.'s skin of his bones and throws his organs all over the place. The adamantium bones don't have any effect here... unless Sab. will heal himself back from a few bits of skin...
And what tools does Sab. have??

juggernaut74
Happy Dance

Tron
Wow, someone actually found the other one.

Merging

KharmaDog
The last fight they had ended with Sasquatch holding Creed by the throat and then Sasquatch stumbling into a pit and getting stuck with some wooden spikes (which is stupid because if the guy's skin cannot be punctured by high calibre machine gun fire the sticks should do no damage).

So if that fight had not of been interrupt Sas had creed by the throat and coulda kept squeezing until Creed suffocated. Healing power is moot, Creed can regenerate his lungs and esophagus, but he cannot come back to life if he is suffocated.

End of story, Creed takes a nap.

juggernaut74
That pretty much sums it up. The whole thing where he fell into the pit was kinda gay cause he is suppose to be very durable. Sasquatch is too big and too strong for Victor.

KharmaDog
Yes, that pit thing bugged me pretty much also.

K3VIL
Sasquatch is over Class 70, marvel directory is wrong, hes' between class 80 and 90, he can leap fantastic distances, and heal faster than normal, his skin is also highly resistant to injuries.Sabretooth don't stand a chance.One slap from Walter and he fall unconscious.

Lord-of-Dreams
Yup. That's that then. It's all Sas.

jinzin
i like how you gus constantly disregard well just about all the comics and go with the ignorance theory one hit and it's over. And I guess we've seen sabretooth's and wolverine's skin peeled from their bones so many times because it's sooooooooooooooooooo friggin easy to do! truely sabes wins this.

radioboy121
The problem with seeing Wolverine and Sasquatch is their association with one another. When seeing them fight, Wolverine was often hesitant and only trying to neutralize (i.e. most of Alpha Flight in schizo and Wolverine and Shaman had to subdue them with a needle shot).

What strongly matters between Sasquatch and the other heavyweights is his immense size and arm lengths that although may not mean too much against a Hulk, would surely be advantageous against a Sabertooth and a Wolverine. Unlike the sasquatch that Penance disgraced (this was a true sasquatch and not the Alpha Flight one), this guy is quite fast and resourceful in using his long arms in knocking around smaller foes. I'm sure he could take on Wolverine and thus I'm sure he can take on Sabertooth.

KharmaDog
Like I said, Sas chokes out Creed, he did it once, he can do it again. Lack of oxygen is not something that Creed can recover from.

Lord-of-Dreams
Let us say that the two given fighter's arms are ofthe same length. In fact, say that they have the same non-physical attributes all around (strength, speed, intelligence...). Now, who would win?? Sas. His arms are so long that he could just stand and swing. Now add strength and speed and allthat, and he just gains more of an advantage.

Napalm
Is this the comic sasquatch or the one that lives in the woods?

Lord-of-Dreams
comic.

jinzin
How many fights have you been in? I've fough a lot taller/stronger people than me and although it's a factor it's not everything,
say sas starts throttling tooth to death, what's to stop sabretooth from slashing sas's wrists open. or his arms off for that matter?

Lord-of-Dreams
Well... maybe you didn't understand what i just said, because slitting wrists has nothing to do with it...
And I have been in a ton of fights, and I am very tall, and I have quite long arms. So I know what I'm talking about. And you fighting tall guys is irrelevant for many reasons:: You didn't even say wether you won those fights or not, but I'll assume you lost wink and if you won, well your fighting technique is still not Sas' or Tooth's, so... who cares!!! And long arms is actually a large factor.

talon00x
Your right sabretooth was trained by the c.i.a and hydra his fighting skills are far superior than anything sas has. So what if sas is very strong, spiderman and juggernaut rings a bell in my mind no sas isnt as strong as juggs and sabretooth isnt as fast . (you see what im saying right?)

Sas does not have a healing factor which means if sabretooth goes straight for the kill and removes his throat with his bare hands and laughs as he begins to hack away at him while trying to breath.

Cutting off his arms or even his head is a possibility sas is intelligent i dont remember if he kept his human personality or not when sas, but it doesnt really matter. Sabretooth is far more sadistic and will do anything to get the job done especially if this fight takes place in the woods or somewhere with more cover where sabretooth can talk his smack and remove a eye or vital organ.

Lord-of-Dreams
I'm sorry whaaaa?? Could you re-write that a bit more slowly, talon00x?? I don't understand it. I understood that you think Sabertooth would win because he has a healing advantage and is a dirty fighter. Other than that...
Oh yea, I also see how you think he would take out an eye or something. Not gonna happen pal!! I think you are forgetting that Sas. is fighting back! And he is way stronger and quite durable.

juggernaut74
Lets not forget Sasquatch is a very intelligent Scientist. With those brains and the muscle to back it up Walter can go toe to toe with just about anybody.

talon00x
yeah im sorry i had to rush and put that on, ne way this is what i sayed broken down a bit,

Sabretooth is faster, has better fighting abilities, has a healing factor.

ok now sas is strong and is smart. you make it sound like sabretooth has to have alot of time to take out his eyes or something...... He would evade an attack and take him out.

agreed he is durible, but not as durible as adamantium if you dont know are what sabretooths claws are made out of.

Im sorry but this is how i look at it wolverine hangs with hulk ok so whats the difference here, oh yeah sas is weaker than hulk and doesnt have a healing factor which stacks it even more in sabretooths favor.

I dont see what smarts has to do with this fight, this isnt a spelling contest. Yeah its good to have in a fight but hulk has done ok with out it lol.

there is fight smarts and book smarts, being a scientist he prob has more book smarts then fighting experience. While victor creed was killing people before sas was even born.

Let me know if you can read that better wink

also these guys have fought before sabretooth #3

http://www.marvel.com/catalog/listing.htm?artist=Bart%20Sears

I havnt read it yet so dont spoil it if you have

KharmaDog
Well once you read it you will see that you are wrong. By the way, Sas also has a healing factor folks. And why does everyone think that sas can't fight? Not to mention this guy has probably better speed than most marvel big men. To be in Alpha flight you have to graduate through several levels of training, not to mention Sas has been fighting for years.

I hate the comparison of wolvie fighting hulk, that was just ridiculous. But fine, go there, Sas gave Hulk a pretty good run for his money. Sas has also beaten down Logan.

I fear Ol' Walt is never gonna get any respect.

juggernaut74
Yea that fight in Sabretooth #3 should change your mind. And he demonstrated that he had a healing factor twice in that mini series.

jinzin
I don't know I think the Wolverine/Hulk comparison is worthy of note, I mean saretooth has beaten logan before too again...again.....and yet again. But I mean common I don't think sasquatch could make a fur coat out of wendi the way that sabes did. I mean the guy pretty much had doubts he was gonna even beat wendigo before they started to throw down. I don't know why sliting sas's wrists don't have anything to do with this fight when you guys keep saying he's going to choke sabretooth to death. tooth cuts his wrists open and sas ain't chokin him anymore, that's what it has to do with the fight,
Oh and just for the record, I don't see why you would choose to use that opening to insult me just because we disagree on a friggin comic book fight, but yeah i won those fights. long reach don't do to much when your opponents carples have been seperated from his metacarples.

Lord-of-Dreams
I'll assume that you are tlking to me, Jinzin. And I'll apologise if I hurt your feelings, I didn't mean to.Allrighty!! Sas. would not get his wrist cut. He's been fighting for quite a while, and hence would recognise if Tooth was about to slit his wrist.
Talon00x It's a bit better, thnx. And still makes little sense. The durability of Tooth's bones is irrelevent. If Sas gets him down to the bones...WELL!!

jinzin
yeah my feelings were hurt pretty bad man, I had to go cry myself to sleep while my g/f held me. lol. but it's all good.
okay well if sas is going to avoid having his wrists diced than he'd have to let go of sabes throat,,,,,STILL putting an end to the "he would suffocate sabretooth" debate.

talon00x
I meant his claws, sas skin isnt strong enough to stop sabre from cutting him that is the real point i was getting too even though you guys know that sad

Sas healing ability, didnt know that i will take that into consideration, but you can still put someone down even though he does have one.

The wolverine middle claw going through sabre's head sorta thing.

Im also sure that if sabre did remove his throat it wouldnt come back in an instant, and im also sure sabre will not just watch him as he heals.

lol if you disagree wth wolverine and hulk how about deadpool and hulk. Nearly the same thing i guess roll eyes (sarcastic)

But sas having a healing factor definately evens this out hmmmmmmmmm

Lord-of-Dreams
No. Cause Sas. is too big for him. and he has claws too, just not ademantium.

talon00x
Are you even getting what im saying you seem to responding to things im not even saying.

Sas being big has nothing to do with sabretooths ability to cut him, hell him being big just makes for a bigger target.

I have never seen his claws but ok, it could just be the artist being lazy lol

tell me this though how fast do you believe sas can regrow lost limbs????

juggernaut74
And how exactly is Sasquatch gonna loose his limbs? Victors claws are adamantium but not like Wolverines. Victor also isnt strong enough to rip them off or his claws arent big enough to cut them off. Although I could see Sasquatch ripping off Victors limbs and beating him senseless with them and using his adamantium claws agianst him which can happen cause the joints arent covered in adamantium.

jinzin
well sabretooths whole skeleton is adamantium now so his limbs won't be getting rpped apart, An uber vamp tried this on wolverine and it didn't work because in their respective bodies the skeleton bonds at a molecular level, so sas won't be ripping anyone's limbs off, however, sabretooth could puncture enough holes, tares, and gouges, and such to effectively rip sas's arms off, (unlikely but it' still plausible).

Lord-of-Dreams
No, what I meant when I mentioned his size was that Sas. is just too large for Sab. as a whole. Too big to fight. Too strong. And a bigger target? That is just stupid. Imean, I don't care if I'm wrong, and Tooth would win. And I amliable togood hard proof/facts, but common! That is the dumbest arguement ever!! That'slike saying that I could take Shaq. because he's easier for me to hit! Yes... but one of his hits is 20 of mine so...

talon00x
im sorry but i didnt make it as clear, when i say bigger target (sabretooth knows where the vital parts are to the human anatomy) i mean he can get to what he needs to easier, if he goes for his lungs for example he isnt trying to hit spiderman he is aiming for a larger organ than normal. Im prob wrong but this is my opinion on this dont loose any sleep over this because i desagree with you relax.

radioboy121
Unlike the Exile's Sasquatch (Heather Hudson) who I think Sabertooth could take, the normal stream had much longer arms that made even Wolverine have trouble getting close without being plown down by his massive arms. Wolverine may have had a history that prevented him from being possibly vicious with him, but still I see Sasquatch with an edge here.

talon00x
yes i do agree sas has a 60% chance of winning, but something is still telling me that sabretooth has what it takes to put him down, he has stood up to larger stronger being then himself. The long arm thing is iffy, i mean you would think omega red could have kept sabretooth from gettngt to him, but sabretooth beat the crap out of him.

Sabretooth is said to be the ultimate survivor and ultimate killer, but tell me, does sas have his scientist mind or does he fight out of instinct like hulk? I know he can change back and forth (unless that has changed also).

Has sas actually ever killed someone? Do you really think he can kill a killer, especially one that is driven by hate?

What is the scenario is sabretooth hunting him, do they just meet in a dark alley? Is the fight in canada in the snow in the woods at the mansion? In order to decide a winner i need to know these things, if you want you can throw a scenairo together make the fight more interesting. =)

jinzin
no.

Lord-of-Dreams
It would... And Omega Red's arms aren't long, he just has thos tentacle things. Thos aren't the same as arms at all. They could easily be ripped (by Tooth's standards) torn,etc...
Sas.' arms give himthe advantage because every time Tooth runs in, he gets bonked on the head. He can't stand and box, because Sas. just has to take a step back and swing. See my point??

talon00x
he cant box but he can swing a shovel lol open season #2 lol

i got those comics today (although im missing #1 and #4) and im quite pleased with sabretooths performance against sas, i still stand by sabretooth winning, but i wont deny that sas has a major advantage and would win most the fight they would be in.

i liked this thread nice whoever made it later guys, my pick is sabre, but sas would win most straight up.

juggernaut74
actually the inspritation for this thread was that Open Season mini. I made it after the first issue came out and before they fought and wanted to get see what people thought before they brawled.

Lord-of-Dreams
So who won??

juggernaut74
No clear cut winner but Sasquatch was winning before he fell into that pit with the spikes in it.

Lord-of-Dreams
He just fell into a pit?? That is probably the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Why'd he fall??

juggernaut74
Well the pit was a trap for Wendigo who Sabretooth was hunting. While Walter and Victor were fighting he fell into the trap with the spikes at the bottom of it that was intened for Wendigo.

Lord-of-Dreams
Oh. Did he die?? And I think you said a while back that he was strangling Tooth when he fell?? Well was he impaled as well??

juggernaut74
Sasquatch did not die he has a healing factor. Yes he was impaled.

IRTMU-Dragon
How good is his healing factor?

Lord-of-Dreams
If it is around par with Tooth's, it makes both null and void. Thy could basically trade blows and Tooth would fall first. He is simply not as strong, and in this case strength is a huge factor, as they both rely on it.

talon00x
I highly doubt that sas healing factor is as great as sabretooths, wolverine said sabretooths was greater than his own. wolverine #126.

When being x-rayed for his punctured head by logan, he sustained a massive tissue damage, assail fragmentation, even his sinuses collapsed. The frontal lobes were pierced with enough force to create arterial rupturing in both hemispheres. He healed and played the x-men for fools lol.

It was never said that the hole was created for wendigo, yes he was hunting him but he also knew that sas was comin after him, (he was after sabretooth for weeks with no success) which he did not want so he made the spiked pit and waited for him. (that is debatable,but it makes since,does it not?)

but the funny thing is that he was put down by the guy in the cabin with a machine gun.

Sas is just another hippie with a bleeding heart.

juggernaut74
I dont know any other reason a pit full of spikes would be in the middle of nowhere. I dought Sasquatchs healing is better thatn Sabrtooths.

KharmaDog
Like I said before Sasquatch is supposed to have a fairly large degree of resistance to injury. He hide/skin can withstand armor-piercing machine gun fire, so when the wood stakes punctured his skin it was really poor writing. That resistance to injury would also make difficult for Creed to cut him, for although Creed has adamantium claws, he has to have enough power to rip those claws through Sasquatch's hide.

Mainstream
Sassie has regenerative abilities on Wolverine level maybe slightly more so.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Like I said before Sasquatch is supposed to have a fairly large degree of resistance to injury. He hide/skin can withstand armor-piercing machine gun fire, so when the wood stakes punctured his skin it was really poor writing. That resistance to injury would also make difficult for Creed to cut him, for although Creed has adamantium claws, he has to have enough power to rip those claws through Sasquatch's hide. Creed did slash Sasquatch and it did cut him. I just realized Creed knocked Sasquatch down with a shovel also.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Creed did slash Sasquatch and it did cut him. I just realized Creed knocked Sasquatch down with a shovel also.

How at all does that respond to my post? The fact that he cut him I can deal with, but it would heal rather quickly and the damage would be minimal. The fact that he beat him is is PIS.

If you can explain that, than I guess that we also have to accept that in the marvel universe, shovels are made of an alloy and wood that is far superior to that of armor-piercing machine gun ammunition, which is harmless to sasquatch but a hit from a shovel can take him down?

juggernaut74
Originally posted by KharmaDog
How at all does that respond to my post? The fact that he cut him I can deal with, but it would heal rather quickly and the damage would be minimal. The fact that he beat him is is PIS.

If you can explain that, than I guess that we also have to accept that in the marvel universe, shovels are made of an alloy and wood that is far superior to that of armor-piercing machine gun ammunition, which is harmless to sasquatch but a hit from a shovel can take him down? He did heal fairly quicky if I remember right. And who said Creed won? It was a tie. Well until Walter fell into a trap and impaled himself.

When has Sasquatch taken machine gun fire? I don't recall.

Starscream M
sabretooth

Mindset
Sasquatch

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Mainstream
Sassie has regenerative abilities on Wolverine level maybe slightly more so.
no he doesent, when has sas ever healed his heart in seconds?

Placidity
Originally posted by Battlehammer
no he doesent, when has sas ever healed his heart in seconds?

Depends if he has had his heart damaged?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Placidity
Depends if he has had his heart damaged?
To my knowledge he neevr shown anything that suggest he near Logan level of heal let a lone on par or above.

I dont recall him ever healing from a skeleton, healing his heart, heal haft his body after it was broken. healing most of his flesh in seconds ect,

-K-M-
Naaaa I wouldn't say his healing factor is on Wolverine's level, it's high but not on Wolverine's level. He has shown to heal his organs (not his heart) in seconds when Vision was attacking them from the inside out but yeah.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by -K-M-
Naaaa I wouldn't say his healing factor is on Wolverine's level, it's high but not on Wolverine's level. He has shown to heal his organs (not his heart) in seconds when Vision was attacking them from the inside out but yeah.

he hasent consistently shown this level of healing has he?

-K-M-
he hasent consistently shown this level of healing has he?

He doesn't really need to due to his high durability.

Battlehammer
true

snoopdogg
Sasquatch has a healing factor comparable to Creed's?

StiltmanFTW
No.

-K-M-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
No.

Sabretooth's healing factor was (not sure if was until his death) better then Wolverine's. So yeah...no it's not.

StiltmanFTW
Right from his respect thread.

http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/8712/sabeshealin.th.jpg

-K-M-
Yep that's the scan I was thinking about, but Wolverine's healing factor got amped over the years so don't remember if his healing factor remained better then Wolverine's.

StiltmanFTW
True, it's hard to say. Although he appeared to heal faster in Loeb's Evolution.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/8562/wolverine050022.th.jpg http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/8734/wolverine51005.th.jpg http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/672/wolverine51006.th.jpg

snoopdogg
If Creed has adamantium he'll most likely win. Without it Sasquatch takes him down.

Battlehammer
True, it's hard to say. Although he appeared to heal faster in Loeb's Evolution.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/8562/wolverine050022.th.jpg http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/8734/wolverine51005.th.jpg http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/672/wolverine51006.th.jpg
that was mainly do to the fact saberooth ripp his heart out.

StiltmanFTW
that was mainly do to the fact saberooth ripp his heart out.

Logan popped three adamantium claws right into Creed's brain. I think Logan even stated once that regenerating the brain is the most time-consuming process.

Battlehammer
Logan popped three adamantium claws right into Creed's brain. I think Logan even stated once that regenerating the brain is the most time-consuming process.
Yes, but that just a damage organ. Logan had the heal the entire organ.

ive never seen him say that.

StiltmanFTW
I meant this:

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3013/arrow4gf2.th.jpg
credit goes to jinzin

On a second thought, we don't know if Creed's brain completely healed before Wolverine woke up.

Battlehammer
that run sucked, logan had trouble over powering frank lol

Starscream M
that run sucked, logan had trouble over powering frank lol punisher seems to have logan's number

Mindset
Originally posted by Starscream M
punisher seems to have logan's number Looks that way

Deadpool's too.

Battlehammer
punisher seems to have logan's number
not at all. is was so stubid logan having toruble overpowering a man is many tiems stronger then

Starscream M
not at all. is was so stubid logan having toruble overpowering a man is many tiems stronger then logan's stronger...but not by that much.

Mekrob
punisher seems to have logan's number Logan doesn't even own a phone fo
shure

Battlehammer
logan's stronger...but not by that much.
yes he is. Logan has superhuman strength pinisher doesent even ahve peak human strength

Starscream M
pinisher doesent even ahve peak human strength you sure? I thought he did...or at least very close to it.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>