todays music sucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kaz
all music right now sucks. rap music has gone soft and everyone has a love song out and no one is really trying to do anything different or even try to start shit. even with that most of the rappers suck and have no buisness even having a record out. all that possitive punk shit is out now and all of them sound like a boy band. man what is ahppening to music this shit sucks. i wish that i could go back like 5 years and listen to that.

slasherpunk18
it's true,the airwaves are polluted with mainstream garbage

Deathblow
sleeping Quit your bitching and turn off your radio.

Darth Revan
^excellent advice

Mr Zero
^ditto. Play a radio and you get what you deserve.

kaz
edit

slasherpunk18
I wasn't trying to *****(i'm pretty sure you guys were talking to him and not to me) but I was just stating that i think the radio is full of crap.

Deathblow
QUOTE REMOVED

wow your cool confused

slasherpunk18
I sense sarcasm.
lol

Mane
well you should be because it seemed like he was laying it on pretty thick. wink

Darth Revan
QUOTE REMOVED

Same could be said of you. Obviously you know nothing about real music, and obviously you've only listened to mainstream music. Nobody's trying to start shit with you, big boy. I know you think you're real hot, but ****ing chill.

§pearhead
QUOTE REMOVED

i particularly like the "nothing useful to say" part roll eyes (sarcastic)

TrAnCeDuO
What the f**k? no shit sherlock you think that one up yourself?

kaz
alright i dont listen to anything that is out now if you didnt ge that by the topic but thats alright. whats with you people going on to subjects just to talk shit. yeah i dont listen to the shit that you listen to but what the **** does that matter. y'all need something better to do than just get on and start saying shit about the things that me and that other guy were talking about unless you got some coments on what we were talking about then who the **** care cause yeah you look really cool coming on to say shit.

Darth Revan
Who's starting shit now? Unless I'm gravely misinformed, you're the one who posted this:

QUOTE REMOVED

...with almost no provocation. Not everybody is going to agree with you. Meanwhile I doubt anybody (probably including yourself) has any remote idea of what the hell you're talking about. Nobody bashed you personally until you came on with the rude comments.

Ronny
QUOTE REMOVED

no expression dude using the f word too much leads to early deatherm

D-Double
Wow. This is an aggravated thread...RUMBLE!...RUMBLE! eek!

Df02
yawn another 1 of these threads lol... cba to argue with him, may aswell just stop posting and let his thread slide down and off the page

cauteriZed
this is hilarious,all arguing over nothing

Spicy_Mchaggis
QUOTE REMOVED

laughing
look who's trying to be "BIG"
i agree rap has gone soft. thats why i listen to death metal. all the rappers song's are about drinking and having sex. it used to be about killing people and stealing guns. where has the world gone?

D-Double
Yeah, death metal rocks. (sarcasm)roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Revan
No it didn't dude, hip-hop has never been about just one thing until recently... In the words of Ice T, part of being a good MC is knowing how to rhyme about your own life--and there are people who live that life who will buy your records. It's only been in the past seven or eight years that all rappers have talked about pretty much the same things.

lil bitchiness
kaz, you need to watch the language, and dont call people names.

Spicy_Mchaggis
why is darth revan always on me about random shit. seriously take a prozac and get back to your boring life.

MF D00m
QUOTE REMOVED

Darth Revan
Because you're always going around making lame ass remarks about random shit and you need your ego knocked down a few notches. Besides which, I never insulted you personally, I just said you were wrong in saying that all hip-hop used to be about whatever it was you said. Nothing in my last post was intended as a flame or whatever it is you think. Nice job buddy, turning a slightly negative remark into a flame war.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.