Anyone have pictures of the revolutions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

daonebrah
I need a picture of Neo when he is dead and looks like he is on the cross. I am doing a report on religon and media and how they relate. So please if anyone good do post a clip or picture that would be great. thanks and may we find our zeon.

JediHDM
...first off, i am assuming you are refering to "ZION" and not zeon...

also, i am hoping that you are not *just* looking at the Christianity in the movies, since there are SO many other religions in the movies...Like Buddhism, Rastafarian, Judeo-Chrisitianity, Islam, Hinduism, and the ancient religions of Greece and Egypt.

Superfly4000
But come on, there is a giant glowing cross that pops up on his chest.

JediHDM
...you mean, like there is a giant glowing lotus Blossom, and Verses from the Upanishads, and references to philosophical treatises?

if you are gonna do a report on religion and the media, do a report on all the major religions...

Superfly4000
But you can't deny the simple minded people the ability to have there own point of view on the situation. Some people see the Matrix on only one level, when of coarse there are countless numbers of levels.

Korri
guys no expression

DirectorFitz
geez...cut him a break all he wanted was a friggin pic guys!!

here it is btw...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/BatmanFan/cap107.bmp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.