Spiderman's Wife

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RoguePw25
I saw in a Marvel book on Spiderman that Peter Parker married Mary Jane. Is this true?

VENOMfan
yup but they have seperated, they may have got back together

The Batman
They have indeed. Praise the Lawd! Let's face it, whether not it was a good idea for Peter Parker to get married, he's not going to go back to being single, now. Many people wanted Mary Jane gone, but I knew that would just lead to Spidey-sulking. It's good to have her back. Now Spider-Man can get back to doing what he does best: crime-fighting jovially and taking his wife for granted guiltily.

RoguePw25
didn't they have a baby? what happened? is the child gone somewhere?

The Batman
They did, but Normal Osborn had the infant switched with a dead one. They left that plot hanging a long time ago, and the only the alternative future universe of Spider-Girl makes reference to this.

Mr Parker
Unfortuanely yes.It was the biggest idiotic thing to ever occur in American history.Whats next a baby spidey swinging around town in diapers. mad

RoguePw25
so, the baby's still alive? v Where is it?
Will it ever be resolved?

malkavian
no that would be the clones
yes cloneS

i could live with Ben Reilly (costume was kewl)
but the whole Maximum Clonage thing was one of
the worst Stories ever been told by Marvel imho

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.