The Green Lantern Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vipervenom400
i was just wondering if they are plannin a movie about him and and how he got his powers..i think thry shud..because hes one of the best comic characters...the best guy who can fit his shoes is ll cool j..cuz if they use the same story form the justice league the 1 on cartoon netowrk i think it would be pretty cool..but not animated..i could see the poster art too..it would look awesome.. so tell me if u know ne thing about this..oh yeah im new so yeh.. by

Mane
welcome to the boards.

vipervenom400
thnkz wut u think?..

Mane
yes they are making one. Jack Black is playing him, and its supposed to be a comedy. i kid you not. no expression

vipervenom400
lol that wud be funny..but they shud make like a ction movie about it though..just a thought..

Havoc470
you really arent kidding?

because that would be a-mazing lol

vipervenom400
yeah it wud be kinda funny..he had good roles like shark tale and the school of rock..haha

Mane
if im lying im frying.

vipervenom400
haha..

BOPRecruit 16
if there is a green lantern movie in the works, which version of the green lantern do you think the studios would aim for? the one in justice league or the caulkasian ones?

vipervenom400
i'd go for the justice league 1 cuz its better..plus i think they shud do it fan based so they dont disspaoint ppl and dont get no money..haha

BOPRecruit 16
i agree, the justice league version seems more interesting than the other green lanterns that i've heard of in wizard magazine. hmmm...who to play him? an unknown actor or already known one?

vipervenom400
i think they shud use LL Cool J i can see him as is but the problem is he a bad actor..i think they shud have a unknown actor/s for the cast cuz it wud probably be better like spider-man..cuz they used unknown actors and actresses and it wuz one of the best movies of the year for 2002 and 2004..

Magee
omg. U honestly think they should use the one from the JLA cartoon? Why would u even think that? I mean its not even his own cartoon for one, and there would be a bigger chance basing it on Hal or Kyle. And i dont think it is going to be based on any. I heard it was like the mask where sum random guy finds a GL ring.

vipervenom400
yeah that wud be pretty like using the mask scernrio..but i think they shud base it on one of the cmoic and they shud get that guy who wears the evil ring to be the villian for the film that wud be awesome..

Arachnoidfreak
Jack Black is too fat to be a GL.

vipervenom400
yeah but it wud be funny..like a spoof of the g-l movie wud be pretty funny but id like to see the real movie where theres action and stuff..

Magee
Oh u can bet ur sweet ass there will be action in this one. Along with Jack creating sum crazy things with the ring.

vipervenom400
yeah but i dont see jack black as a action actor he deosnt got the body but his performance as a actor will be phenominal if he playz GL hes gunna make money..lots of it..!!

Magee
lol, its funny coz i can so imagine him in a GL costume, with a superhero pose lol.

vipervenom400
yeahhh..lol i think it wud be pretty sweet if jack black started being serious in movies..but i think he did a gr8 job in school of rock and shark tale(half of the movie was kinda retarded)..but if he did go up for the GL roll i think alot of ppl will aprciate him more than just a funny face ..

Mane
Black is going to play Hal.

vipervenom400
ok..

eleveninches
I actually think it would be good to have a fat GL. The point of the ring's power is that it is derived from willpower, so it wouldnt matter how fat he is, as he could use the rngs power anyway. However, if he doesnt have the willpower to stay away from the fast foods and the fatty foods, then he wont have the willpower to use the ring. I could kind of imagine Jack Black as being more like kyle than Hal, as Kyle is more of a younger character, and Hal is a military guy (cant imagine Jack Black in the military )

vipervenom400
so he cud take both of the chracters personalitys..a serious dude and funny yunger guy..it seems right to let jack black shine 4 wut he rli is..

Solidarsenal
Are you people all insane?! Jack Black would make a terrible Green Lantern!

vipervenom400
thats what i said but i think they shud have a black dude like in the justice league cartoon..at first i said y not LL Cool J But hes a terrible actor cept for S.W.A.T..

Asian Hulk
Djimon Honshou could played the role as the Green Lantern.but I watched the TV JLA.so the Amistad actor could be the role as the Green Lantern

vipervenom400
who is that?.. haha

Asian Hulk
Djimon Hounsou,stars of Amistad,Lara Croft and Gladiator.but he could be to played his role as the Green Lantern in the movie.

Asian Hulk
Hounsou portraying his role as the Green Lantern's alter ego John Stewart in the movie soon!!!!

vipervenom400
cool do u guys know when the movie is coming out or ne like trailers or ne thing will come out soon?..

vipervenom400
???

Asian Hulk
If the African-American actors to played the role as the Green Lantern.what should we chosen about them?

vipervenom400
muscle capacity and like if they can act..

Rhino
the world is becoming more racist every year...atleast in small cities, so i dunno if they WOULD pick a non white actor for GL

vipervenom400
hopefully they'll get a good cast in the film and explain his origin and stuff like that..

kofmaster
they so should make a movie of GL, i love his comics, i say make one with hal jordan though, hes the best out off al the GL's, i dun really like kyle, and his outfit is wack messed

newer outfit hes got it koolies though big grin and the short hair is better too no expression took them long enough to make him look better

eleveninches
Yeah. It really should be Hal Jordan in the movie, and if not him, then it should be Kyle.

Krissy Von Doom
Wesley Snipes should be GL rolling on floor laughing

crazyspinz
that would kickass, but u couoldnt make a gl movie without it being cheesy, its just the way it is. no one would take it seriously, and i fear the same for the FF4 movie.

jack black owns all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.