X-Men Reloaded: The Website

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

platformskater
Welcome everybody, this is a place to talk about the X-Men Reload website managed by me and pr1983. The site is very new and we're looking for people to help post pics and help create bios for the revamped X-Men. The link for the site is SPAM REMOVED Please feel free to check it out and join, PLEASE! laughing And also please feel free to give us your own feedback to help us improve it to the best it can be.

Cheers,
platformskater and pr1983

pr1983
you just roped me in didn't ya stick out tongue

platformskater
I just put ur name down so I could give you the credit you deserved, lol, this way, people can just post the stuff here and I can add it to the site. Plus we can get some feedback more easily here. double plus, lol, free advertising. Then when they least expect it, we'll take their money and be filthy rich, FILTHY RICH! muah ha ha ha evil face, anyone reading this post just ignore the last few things I said. lol.

pr1983
btw the bio pics aint workin, should be fixed asap big grin

platformskater
i think that was my fault, embarrasment, cos i removed the gallery after i added the bios, but i just added the galleries back before, but its good to see ur on the ball mr assistant-manager sir.

pr1983
i try... gotta go to bed now, even us assistant managers need to sleep, so bye bye

Paola
No SPAM
Do not place ANY advertisements on the forums. This will be considered SPAM and could result in the loss of your KMC Community Membership. We generally class SPAM as a website with which the person has a personal interest in, or is not a relevant topic of discussion. You can, however, place links in your signature (excluding forums) as long as it is placed sensibly.

CLOSED

platformskater
nighty night

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.