Slashing of a car

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master Revan
My neighbor next door has three son's who are bad asses and they shot up my car with paint balls mad and Cracked my wind shield i warned him if we is going to pay for it and he refused to i told him if you don't i'm going to slash your car up he still refused because he feel he is not the fault their mother is so i took my 27inch sword cut his tires off and cut his back window out smile i hated to do it be cause it was a Honda civic sad
and mine is a Kia spectra.

P.S. the point of this thread is that if your going to cause trouble back it up when you can.

Mr Zero
The point of this thread is not only are some people dickheads - sometimes they advertise!

Master Revan
This is not his car but this is how it looks

Master Revan
Two tiers are like this

Elektra_lover
OMG

TrAnCeDuO
a sword you say? may i ask what kind is it?

moonwalker741
oh my god your tire has a black line on it?!?!?!

Master Revan
no his is cut and its not a black line it just showing you where i cut at big grin
And its a Samurai 3000

TrAnCeDuO
no expression....

hmm....i dunno if thats a good idea. those bastards are expensive(not to mention top notch) besides this person is your enemy they dont deserve your sword. stab it with a rusty knife or something.

Ronny
teehee teehee paintballs fun

Darth Revan
Or a more effective instrument. Like a chainsaw. no expression

Master Revan
Heheh i tryed that and the knife was to dull

Master Revan
I don't have a chainsaw.

TrAnCeDuO
try a screwdriver erm anything but your samurai 3000...i mean the last time i saw one of those it was going somewhere in the range of $85! and it was just for the tanto too!

Elektra_lover
Yup big grin

Turbo-Cajun
saw a narrow section of pipe at a 45 degree angle and shappen the edge of the angled cut.... It is like a giant hypodermic needle, you can stab it into the tire and it will pop, but instead of popping it lets the air out quietly.

And whenever I retaliated I used eggs... less chance of getting caught that way. I got the car and the house.

shellie
im impressed...beyond words no expression

Corran
That's sarcasm and I'm impressed Shellie - I wasn't sure sarcasm had reached the States yet stick out tongue

Daedalus
You slashed a Civic..... I should take my sword to your balls mister.

TrAnCeDuO
is that a challenge? shifty

Corran
A challenge would be 'I challenge you to a sword fight', I thinks what Daedalus said constitutes more of a threat than a challenge.

ladygrim
smile

TrAnCeDuO
well why not turn it into a duel? you could be more honorable that way!big grin

Daedalus
Ripped the words right out of my.....mouth. big grin

Duels are good, but you have to "fight with honor" in those.... erm

TrAnCeDuO
well your already intending to fight so why not?

Kosta
It would have been much wiser to call the cops.

Linkalicious
you don't mess with a man's ride...no

Take his life....not his car.

Daedalus
Yeah big grin

ladygrim
erm

sniper
1. slash tires, about 300$ damage
2. egg the car, new paint job required, not cheap
3. pry things off, hood ornament, radio antenna...etc.
4. if it's brought up to you, suggest it must have been the same "little punks" that damaged your car

eggmayo
or just set the car alight... much quicker

sniper
but then insurance comes into play, and it's destruction of private property, not just vandalism, lot worse if u get caught

eggmayo
and 'destroying' tires and back windscreen with a katana isnt?

sniper
damage is different than destruction. he wont have to get a new car, just replace a few things

eggmayo
good point or you could just key it up a lot

sniper
besides, the whole thing wouldnt burn

eggmayo
exactly, if you just wanna damage it, do a line of paraffin on the side to screw the paint up

shellie
stick out tongue

sniper
eggs work better, cool splotches big grin

Master Revan
Speaking of eggs he egged my car really bad! it looks like $600 worth but his $972 worth 2 tiers, backwindow and back seat from the sword stab.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.