Question about the masks of the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and the remake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Norman Bates
I was wondering, what are the differences between the Leatherface masks in the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and the re-make? Does anyone have any up-close pictures of the masks in both movies? I was wondering, because I saw a Leatherface mask at the local costume store, but I want to know if it's of the original TCM, or the remake. Thanks.

Evil Dead
no offense inteded here but uh.........

if you can't tell the differences between the masks just by looking at them...........enough to look at a mask and know which movie it is from............perhaps you have no business buying the mask in the first place as you clearly aren't a fan of the movie.

BackFire
Indeed.

The masks from the original are way more plain and simple.

The mask from the new one was overly evil looking and in the end looked fake and "hollywood"

Norman Bates
Okay...thank you...

SlipknoT
The mask from the origginal looks more like it was actually made from skin.

StinkFist462
yep plues the new one is retarded .. very retarded i no likey no

slayer
The Original.

slayer
The Remake!

slayer
Hope i was of some help. big grin

Cinemaddiction
Yeah, right. laughing

Evil Dead
grrr......

I typo'd "intended"........I hate this damn "can't edit post after 15 minute" crap.

come on C-dic.......I would never want to offend a fellow horror forum member. I'm a soft and cuddly fellow who loves everybody.

Norman Bates
thanks Slayer.

SaTsuJiN
I think everyone deserves a chance, rather than bashing them for not being a fan to the point of worship. erm
he was clearly just showing interest in buying a product and wanting to know which of the films it came from.. I dont think he should have to drop to his knees and prostrate himself in front of the 70's TCM poster for that.

SlipknoT
hysterical

rosemays baby
the recent version of the Texas chainsaw massacre is awesome. living in Wisconsin and knowing who it is inspired by just added to the thrill. Maybe I am a" baby" but it scared the s*#t out of me...then again I never watched the original? Should I? Is it worth it? I heard it sucked?!

SlipknoT
You heard wrong

Evil Dead
you never watched the Texas Chainsaw Massacre............but you watched Rosemary's Baby? what kind of shit is that?

Norman Bates
"I think everyone deserves a chance, rather than bashing them for not being a fan to the point of worship.
he was clearly just showing interest in buying a product and wanting to know which of the films it came from.. I dont think he should have to drop to his knees and prostrate himself in front of the 70's TCM poster for that."

Thank you SaTsuJiN. :-)

rosemays baby
I did not see Rosemary's baby...I read the book. The book is ALWAYS better than the movie...(if you can read that is) maybe I was a sheltered child...whatever, I thought this would be a cool place to chat, not a place for "egotistical gods" to vent! wacko

Evil Dead
meh......thought wrong. That's pretty much all I do here.

reading is over rated. The quality of the story may be better.......but it consumes five times the amount of time. Not an even trade off for me. Ten hours reading an excellent book........or two hours watching a pretty decent flick.......I'm taking the flick every time.

I just found it odd that you are 33 years old, are obviously interested in horror movies (being here in the KMC horror forum and all) but had never seen The Texas Chainsaw Massacre which is one of the most famous horror movies of all time with one of the largest cult fanbases. Now that you tell me you've never seen Rosemary's Baby........I find it even more odd.

Cinemaddiction
Well, their name is Rosemays Baby. Maybe it's a different movie? confused

tabby999
you dont ever let up do you wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.