A reminder for Tournament

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evangel94
The Draft for herald level characters will be Tomorrow, Sunday October 10th. 10:00 AM Pacific Standard Time. A New Thread will be made for the draft, so don't post in this one. Any questions you may have now before the draft may be addressed in this thread.

List of competitors:

ScarletSpider
Krissy Von Doom
Kontraz
norrin radd
SnakeEyes
Nataku8188
crazyspinz
Kain Phoenix
FrothByte
Magee

Also:

King Thor vs Superman, Martian Manhunter, Wonderwoman, GL John Steward, and The Flash (Current Version)

Evangel94
Think of it this Way:

Street Level (No actual powers): Batman, Captain America

Meta (Light Weight), : Beast, Mystique, Gambit

Enhanced Meta(Heavy Duty Hitters): Iron Man (Normal Armor), War Machine, Jean Grey

Herald Level (Power House): All of Galactus's Heralds, Thor, Superman

I'm using Galactus's Heralds as a Benchmark.

FrothByte
do we have to submit our entries at exactly 10 am or do we have the whole day? im kinda busy during the day...

Evangel94
The point of the draft is to get your preferred choices before someone else does. If you choose to go later, then you may not get your choices.

The draft tomorrow is for your herald level character.

norrin radd
magneto and hulk are considered herald level?

and what about invisible woman?

Tron
10 am? Aren't most people at work around that time?

(not shooting down your time-table or anything, but the afternoon or evening would probably be a little more convenient for most people)

ScarletSpider
10 am Pacific is 1 pm for me. So it's going to be fun waiting all day.

FrothByte
yeah, what about invisible woman?

crazyspinz
right now its sunday for me can i draft...

crazyspinz
would i be able to draft some one like onslaught or holocaust for herlad level?

and would genis vell be herald or the one below it

ScarletSpider
She said pre-insanity, so I think that he would be below herald level. We'll have to wait until New Thunderbolts come out to see his current power levels. In the Odyessey arc he was harnessing the experience of his future self, and it remains to be seen whether he kept that knowledge or not.

During his insane period he really started to harness and experiment with his powers, before that I would put him at War Machine level. He basically flew around and zapped people, nothing that Iron Man or Jack of Hearts couldn't do.

I think Onslaught is a bit above Herald Level. Don't know much about Holocaust though.

ScarletSpider
When will the draft thread be posted?

norrin radd
this is not the place to choose.
by the way what time is in america i do think its way over past 10 am

Evangel94
It's 10am Pacific Standard Time. The Draft thread is made! GO post in that thread!

HarmonicFlo88
I would like Nate Grey, for he did save every living thing on earth from being consumed...he has tha responsibility
http://xman.comicbooks.net/graphics/responsibility.gif

norrin radd
could you just answer this?

Evangel94
Hulk definitely is herald level.

In this tournament Magneto will be considered Herald level (although he's pretty weak for a herald).

Invisible woman is not herald level.

norrin radd
thanks

Kontraz
mind puttin up a link to it... i cant find it...

norrin radd
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=310396&perpage=20&pagenumber=2

Paola
are you done with this one?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.