My Sacred Place

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slasherpunk18
We are in the month of October and I can smell Halloween's wonderful aroma in the air.
This is the month for horror fans.This for us.
I wen to my sacred place today,which is the video store,and I was appaled with the selection.It was a disgrace to horror.
I am now completely obcessed with horror movies and I am deeply saddened by the so-called "halloween" wall at the Blockbuster.It consisted of almost entirely Michaerl Myers,fredy krueger,and Jason.This is unacceptable.

BackFire
What the hell are you doing renting horror movies from Blockbuster? Find a small, independent video store if you want a good horror selection.

BadKitty
BF's right! there used to be a great mom and pops video store here and I watched the weirdest stuff from there..it's to bad most of these places are closing up thanks to the likes of blockbuster

BackFire
I'm very lucky, I live right down the street from a large, semi-independent shop, called Jungle Video. They're the size of Blockbuster, actually, bigger then some, but they also have a far better selection of old films.

Where as Blockbuster uses most of their shelving space for massive quantities of the same new release title, Jungle condenses it into one small shelf per title.

Anyway, the horror section is great. They have probably about 2000 underground horror films. I can spend hours just browsing their little horror section. I love it.

shaber
Wow, you're as nerdy as me!

slasherpunk18
I only live enar a blockbuster and a hollywood video.I'm so jealous of u BF.

BackFire
Hollywood video is better then BB.

slasherpunk18
it's a pretty small one.I'll check it out though sometime.

SlipknoT
Hollywood video is alot better. The Halloween selection there s pretty decent this year.

zombieman
Theres a general store by my old place that is run by an Indian family, hidden at the back of it is an independent video store that is has a great selection of obscure horror. I couldn't believe it was there when I found it!

thegreatrudini
Blockbusters killed off all the independant video shops in my town

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.