I would support this 'war'!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil bitchiness
It seems to me that many leaders are overly confident about having a war.

They are very egar to bomb the country, to kill civilians even though they claim they ''didnt target them'', bring thousands of troops, (most of who are only children) into a country and let them die for something they dont believe in, but shitty reason they made up to cover up the real deal.

George Bush in particular is so certain there should be a war, and that this is a just war. Well if he wants a war so badly, I think he should have one. thumb up

And this is my suggestion -

~ George Bush and Saddam Hussein in a large field. Id gve them both a sword, a mace and a shield, and a spear if they want one, and they could settle this themselves, the old fashion way.

~ They could have a war, like the true leaders would have!
And the war isnt over until they are missing a leg or an arm or are unable to have sex ever again, or are ideally dead.

And whalah, war over in 4 hours. Bam! no bombing no civilian kiling, just two blood thirsty dictators having a war! Just like they wanted!

And on a even bigger plus side, they wouldnt need to use propaganda to convince people that George Bush ''going into war'' is a right thing, I think everyone would support it anyway!

If theres such a thing as a 'fair war' this would, most certainly be it.

So, Mr. Bush if you are willing to have a war, as described above, just you and saddam, then by all means, Mr. Bush, you have my full support thumb up

pr1983
laughing out loud

Mr Zero
For some reason this optional spear is the thing that caught my attention.

lil bitchiness
Yeah, I thought, having a mace, shield AND a sword and plus having a spear would be a little too much, therefore it should be optional.

BackFire
He already has Saddam captured, why would he fight him now? He'll just throw him in prison and he'll get sodomized to death.

One thing in particular struck me as peculiar....."into a country and let them die for something they dont believe in"

I don't know if this statement is aimed at the current war in Iraq (probably is), but everyone who is currently fighting said war is there because they believe in the cause and want to be there. There is no draft, so therefore, no one is forced to die for anything, again, they're their because they do believe in the cause and want to fight for that cause.

Everything else I agree with. It would be neat to see GWB take on Saddam one on one. They could show it as a Pay per view on TV, and make some money off of it. They could also have dancing scantally clad women all around them while they fight.

Mr Zero
As I suspected - you enjoyed thinking about this a little too much.

BackFire
haha

mc pee pants
i say give them a sniper rifle, 3 bullets, serrated knives and bow and 5 arrows and let them loose in thick vegetation... again, spear optional...

lil bitchiness
No no no no, I ment in ideal world, imagening Saddam isnt captured.

And people who are in the army, even if they dont believe that the war should be fought, they cannot quit, or turn back, because they will be shot.

lil bitchiness
I like that idea better actually. And if anyone tries to cheat or run away - instant death.

mc pee pants
oic. good idea. i'm all for it thumb up

Mr Zero
one - could you clear up who it is that gets sodomised to death? SH or GWB?

two - your second point is just not true. Most people who join the army see it as a means to an end, not because they hope to go to war.

BackFire
lil: True, but they aren't forced into signing up in the first place. I mean, people should know what they're getting into before they sign up for military service, especially if theirs a war going on.

It would be impossible to allow troops to just leave whenever they wanted. No one would stay there, they'd leave the immediately after they see their first dead body or lethal injury. It would be a mad house if people could just come and go as they pleased.

Mr Zero
Haven't you seen gladiator?

BackFire
Unfortunately.

mc pee pants
can't. keep. up. typing. too. slow.

BackFire
1. Can't it be both?

2. How can you sign up for the military when their's a war going on and NOT want to go to war? That's just stupidity. If you sign up for military service you have to be prepared to fight in a war if one should break out.

lil bitchiness
Indeed, but i dont think they hope to see a war. As Zero alreay said, many people join the army because they have no alternative.

BackFire
There is always an alternative.

Mr Zero
1. Idealy - HELL YEAH!

2. "That's just stupidity" HELL YEAH!

pr1983
yeah, but if you signed up five years ago because you wanted to defend your country then u'd have no problem. i'm sure there are plenty of soldiers who never thought bush would do what he did and don't agree with him.

Mr Zero
Lets not get diverted from the "live rollerball with GWB and SH" topic.

I was only taking issue with the "everyone who is currently fighting said war" aspect of the statement - I dont believe the army is full of people who want to - or expected to - fight.

BackFire
Probably, but people need to remember that he purpose of a military is for defense or offense during a war. If you join the military under the impression "I don't want to fight in a war, I'm just doing this for easy money and good benefits" then they shouldn't be joining the military.

People should be prepared to go to war when they decide to join the military. If they aren't prepared to go to war when they join the military then that's their own problem, and they should have given it more thought.

pr1983
backfire of course, thats the point, but different people have ideas of a just cause

how about for the ppv we put in cheney as bushs tag partner

lil bitchiness
This is from a guy thats in US forces -

mc pee pants
we could just jack them into the matrix. burlybrawl

lil bitchiness
hehehe!! ''butlybraw'' laughing out loud

hehehe ''butly''

BackFire
Sorry, but you don't just "run out of options" in this country, there is always an option available.

Anyone who uses the card "I was out of options so I joined the military" is lying to themselves and everyone else. There is always another option available. Go get a minimum wage job if you must, go pick alluminum cans out of dumpsters for money, become a bum. There is always options available for people.

This guy, and people like him, just went into the military because they thought it would be the "best" option and they don't consider the other alternatives actual "options". They join the military because they thought it would give them good oportunities and good money compared to the other options he neglected to recognize.

There are always, ALWAYS options. He CHOSE to join the military, no one forced him to, and it's too bad he didn't give it more thought.

Mr Zero
Can you imagine if someone did knock on the door of the oval office and woke GWB up to present him with the fact that he was going on live TV that evening to fight to the death in a sandpit with Sadam.

I bet he'd be all "woah - wait up - when I started this war i didn't expect i'd have to fight!"

If GWB can start a ****ing a war without expecting to get hurt - I think we can allow people to join the army in peacetime and expect to come out alive?

MC Mike
Yes, a lot of soldiers and military officials do not agree with Bush's ideals or the war at all. And even more soldiers support Bush, go to Iraq, and then their minds change because of things they witness. erm

I saw this banner once near a base close to us:
"Support our troops! Oppose Bush's war!"

mc pee pants
edit is a beautiful thing swank

Mr Zero
I'm not disagreeing with you on this - (I'm a firm believer that war is caused by people joining the army) I just think it's wrong to assume that everyone who does so is a "believer".

lil bitchiness
BF 40% of all homeless people served in Armed Forces, its not that glamorous.

BackFire
As the president, it is NOT his job to have to fight during the war. It is his job to lead and to pay for proper equipment for the soldiers who are fighting, and to decide what is in the best interest for them. We all know presidents aren't going to fight in a war, come now. Whether this is fair or not is beside the point. No one expects the president to fight during a war.

Military personel ARE expected to fight during a war should one arise. This is a well known fact and should be recognized by everyone who conciously chooses to join the military, whether it be in peace or war time. When you join the military, you join for 2 years I believe. Now, a lot can happen in that two years, just because you join when their is peace doesn't mean peace will continue to be there during the full duration.

You should never join the military and "expect" not to go to war. You should always recognize it as a possibility, and if it's not a possibility you are prepared for, you should not join the military.

mc pee pants
whatever happend to the times of the crusades, where their king fights? that leadership i can DEFINITELY respect... but a coke-sniffing, c student in charge of the free world... i'm a wee bit concerned.

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud hah! Thanks for bringing this back on topic, it was ment to be on a light side.

Saddam would be way more ready than Bush! He never even did his service in Vietnam.

BackFire
Okay, you're right on that. I meant people who knowingly joined the military after the war started.

People who were in the military before the war just got a bum deal. But it's something they should see as a possibility when they join the army. If they don't, then it's their own fault.

BackFire
Where did I say it WAS glamorous?

And those homeless people made a CHOICE to join the military.

lil bitchiness
Re-read what i wrote. Homeless didnt join the army, people who joined the army became homeless.

BackFire
Ah, gotcha. Wasn't very clear.

And that has to do with what?

lil bitchiness
You kept saying they all joined for benefits, i simply said its not that glamorous.

mc pee pants
did you know that in an aptitude test for joining the military, an individual only needs 30 out of 99 points to qualify. so, in the US armed forces, there is a really big-- BIG-- chance of a guy named bubba shooting you in the leg... during boot camp. that f*cking sucks...

BackFire
What does them becomming homeless have to do with their initial decision to join the military? At the time they probably did join because it offered the best money and benefits, that's why most poor people decide to join. Just because they became homeless afterwards doesn't affect the reason they made the decision to join.

pr1983
laughing out loud

Darth Revan
I got 20 bucks on Saddam.

Mr Zero
this is my suggestion -

~ lil bitchiness and Backfire in a large field. Id give them both a plastic lightsaber, a can of mace and a pantie shield, and a spearmint chew if they want one, and they could settle this themselves, the old fashioned way.

~ They could have a war, like the true leaders of KMC would have!
And the war isnt over until they are missing a leg or a forum or are unable to post ever again, or are ideally married.

BackFire
I'm up for it.

Darth Revan
laughing out loud

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud nice

lil bitchiness
BRING IT OOOOOOOOOOOON!!!

Silver Stardust
I'm putting $10 on Milla happy

(only $10 because that's all the money I have right now...)

BackFire
Ok, lets go!

Glassjaw sucks! And Daryll PuLAMEbo looks like my dogs shit.

There I win. stick out tongue

Mr Zero
Wow. You have a dog?

lil bitchiness
*slaps BF with a plastic lightsaber repeatedly* whistle

Silver Stardust
C'mon Milla, my money's riding on you stick out tongue

BackFire
I like it rough, baby.

lil bitchiness
lmfao!! laugh1

BackFire
Yep, a cute little white doggy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.